Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Leighton Baines And Ashly Cole Who Is Better - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leighton Baines And Ashly Cole Who Is Better (613 Views)

Mikel Is Very Lazy_______ Joe Cole / Ashley Cole Considers Quitting Chelsea / Ashley Cole Leaves Arsenal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leighton Baines And Ashly Cole Who Is Better by jude33084(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Though I am not an England fan when it comes to international football because I believe their press plays a major part in their game.

Today on my way back from the office I was listening to one sport program in one of these Lagos FM( I think it was 96.6) and the presenter was comparing Baines with Ashly saying Baines is far better wink

To me, sincerely speaking it is an insult to Ashly because Baines has not been fully tested in the highest level before grin

Just like Christiano Ronaldo and Gary Bale saga.

Though he did not say what he based his judgement on smiley

My fellow Nairalanders what do say about this comparison? Is Leighton Baines better?
Re: Leighton Baines And Ashly Cole Who Is Better by Moukafoam(f): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
If you talk of present performance I think Baines will come first due to his abilities to score goals and also assit other players to score but my fear for him is that he has not been tested in a big game before like you rightly pointed out wink
Re: Leighton Baines And Ashly Cole Who Is Better by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Baines!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

NFF Top Shots Fight In Abu Dhabi / FIFA Picks Nigerian Referee For Club World Cup / “I Would Love The Chance To Go” – Odemwingie Eyes Brazil 2014 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.