Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Create an Automatic/Autopilot Site/Blog (Tutorial) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Create an Automatic/Autopilot Site/Blog (Tutorial) (3835 Views)

As Nairaland Blog Tutorial Helped Me.. Review My Blog Please. / Tips To Get An Approved Adsense Account For A Two Months Old Site/blog / Facebook Autopilot Free Ebook Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create an Automatic/Autopilot Site/Blog (Tutorial) by huzaifaidris: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
THIS IS A FREE GUIDE
Do you want to blog but don't have the time to create post or manage the blog?
Do you want to make money off blogging but don't want to go through the hassle of blogging

[b]Well,in this tutorial I'll be showing you how to create an automatic blog. All you have to do is set it up and forget about it. It'll make several post between the time interval you ask it to.
WHAT I WILL BE SHOWING YOU
1. How to get a free web host with high specs
2. How to create and set up your automatic blog/site
3. How to make it maintenance free
4. How to monetize (make money) from it
5. How to generate tons of traffic to the site
...and many more
It takes less than 1 hour to set it up and running
This is how it works, for example If you have a news blog, you can set it up in such a way that whenever CNNor BBC or AlJazeera or a news site post a new news on their site, it'll be automatically posted on your blog too
Or if you have a health tips site,you can set it in a way that whenever a new health article is posted on a health site,it will also be automatically posted on your blog too
Or if you have a technology blog,you can set it in such a way that whenever a technology site posts a new article or topic,it'll be posted on you blog.
All you have to do is set it up and forget[/b]
Note:
The articles that would be posted on your blog won't be unique but will be of high quality
Due to the lack of uniqueness of the article,you might not be accepted in Google Adsense but other programs like Bidvertiser,Infolinks,Yesclick,etc will accept you without hesitation
You can get ton of traffic if you know how to generate traffic to yourself
You can also monetize the site if you know how to monetize properly
Follow this thread and I'll keep you posted with the tutorial on how to do so at least once a day or once in two days(depending on how free I am)

For those who might find it difficult to do this, I am offering a service of creating an automated site for you at a cheap rate,all you have to do is pm me your niche or site topic and some other important things and I'll get to you as soon as possible.watch out for my next post
Re: Create an Automatic/Autopilot Site/Blog (Tutorial) by Billy23(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abeg guy fille in..
Re: Create an Automatic/Autopilot Site/Blog (Tutorial) by huzaifaidris: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
I apologise for late post on the thread. I have been busy earlier but I'll continue now

I will be covering how to create an automatic blog with blogger.com(.com) later but for now,lets talk of how to set up an automatic blog with webhost.
You don't need to have a premium host or a premium domain name. If you don't have a webhost already,there are many free webhosts but I recommend this for a start www.freehostingeu.com there specs are not really high but this should get you started.they also offer a free domain name (eg name.eu.pn) which I think is OK. They also don't post ads to your site.
Choose a domain name you want and signup.After signing up,login to your Cpanel and look for wordpress and install it. If you can't install wordpress,I'll write on how to install wordpress and the continuation in my next post which is in few hours(3-5hours). So,check later in the day or in the evening for my post
Re: Create an Automatic/Autopilot Site/Blog (Tutorial) by huzaifaidris: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
To install wordpress,just login to your cpnael (control panel)
Look for Zacky Installer or Fantasico or Softaculous
Click on install wordpress
If you are using freehostingeu.com,
use a free domain or free sub domain(choose what you want .eu.pn or .me.pn
You'd be askd where you want to install it,Just leave it blank
Choose tittle of your site
Input admin credential. Your email,the username you want to use to login to admin panel and the password
Click on the arrow by your right indicating next
Confirm your details and click on Install Now
Your blog is now ready
To login to your admin panel in order to customize and start making things happen, just type in ur url bar yourdomainname.eu.pn/wp-admin ie if your blog is naijamoney.com or naijamoney.eu.pn,jst goto naijamoney.com/wp-admin or naijamoney.eu.pn/wp-admin
Browse through the wordpress and familiarize your self with it,I'll come back later to continue.If you have any question or problem,don't hesitate to ask here
Re: Create an Automatic/Autopilot Site/Blog (Tutorial) by tundeby: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
what about for someoneone like me that uses blogger how can i go about it

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Malware Script From Your Blogger Template / Is Using Anti Adblock Against Google Adsense Policy? / Baba Ijebu 2 Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.