Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,456 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (456216 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
MsNas: Imperriouxx, I see you oo. You've been avoiding my sms abi? angry cry grin
he's married!!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
zeezahbee: which kind school is that? most if not all schools in usa accept installment payment, the school only suspect foul play that's all

The right word...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Walspring:

Big boss i thought you dont have gf ad you wanna become reverend father... lol grin grin grin grin grin
reverend father?lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by TheDim(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
justwise:

Was wondering though..... many people address the software as a human being, some sending email to report spambot for banning them and demanding explanation.
. You report an automated computer program to a human being LoL<
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
imperiouxx, imperioux, imperioux4, imperioux5

Welcome to d family...
We really missed you sire... iyawo nko?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Joenice: Chairman, Please can you first of all encourage this boy to tell you the truth first? I knew for sure the school holds the key to his future as far as the US is concern. Ask him to tell you the truth offline if he's shy here! I am commenting again on this issue because of you.

The truth can be bitter big boss but am sure there is something wrong between him and the school which leads to what he is facing now...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
domex007: Did the machine for printing visa spoil?
If I may ask self, where do they print this visa, is it in the embassy or where?
They are supposed to have like two or three machines for printing visa, just incase one get damaged..

domex007: Did the machine for printing visa spoil?
If I may ask self, where do they print this visa, is it in the embassy or where?

Alaba market Lagos or Aba market Onitsha... grin grin grin grin grin

funny you... Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idazbawz: he's married!!
cheesy Wetin consain you? angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Stewee:

Somebody should bring this guy up to speed.
You think it's the locomotiv printing machine they use in ibadan they use in printing visas?

Plz don't kill me with laugh.

Why Ibadan? I cant stop laughing here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
MsNas:

Lmao! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by DaBeaver(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
juntod:

If you have no skeleton in your cupboard, post that your air ticket agency here so that we all can benefit from it.

I really didn't (and still do not) owe you any of these explanations, but I just had to make them so you would set yourself straight and stop acting like some power-drunk demi-god. Next time, ask questions, confirm things before taking silly actions.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by DaBeaver(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
justwise:

Your post came across as an indirect ad and already somebody has started sending pm because of that post. If you want to contribute openly here feel free to do that.

Oh well, if only someone had at least notified me instead of rudely deleting the post.

I appreciate your explanation though, and you can also refer to the post I made in reply to juntod.

Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Walspring:

Congrats.. It seems that antispambot is sick...

Very Sick!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idazbawz: SEVIS payment can easily be transferred from one SEVIS number to another....

He just needs yo email dem and explain... the explanation should contain old and new SEVIS... a and all will be fine..

How Yankee .....boo?

Boo kor boo ni!
Arrange yourself mehn!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Faraidi(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
zeezahbee: nah, it can't. Why did your school change it. Well you can contact sevis to see if they can change it
what I main was that my brother receive a new 1 -20 form yesterday but the sevis number was different from the one the sent to him by may,and he has already paid his sevis fee with the old sevis number.What shall he do now?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
DaBeaver:

Wait, are you serious? Didn't you clearly read in my post that I would have no financial dealing whatsoever with any one? How on earth did you wrongly deduce that I wanted to promote any ticketing agency? I only mentioned that I used one when I stated that I did everything on my own, except for getting best airfares from them, and the very reason I didn't mention their name was because I didn't want to promote any company/name. Since you want me to mention the company's name, I will, and I hope you (or whoever deleted my post) would apologize for jumping into a silly conclusion. (and before you make other silly conclusions, I went to India on holidays with my wife before heading to the US, so it was a multiple destination flight).

I really didn't (and still do not) owe you any of these explanations, but I just had to make them so you would set yourself straight and stop acting like some power-drunk demi-god. Next time, ask questions, confirm things before taking silly actions.

You have a wife and you still make out time to be this silly? You must really be a troublesome husband. Nuff said, how are you and your family? Welcome to the thread. You need not fret. Your post was deleted because you sounded like those numerous scammers that come here every now and then to prey on unsuspecting victims. As for the bolded, aint nobody got time for that. A quick delete saves many ignorant newbies.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Walspring:

Why Ibadan? I cant stop laughing here

LMAO!
It has to be Ibadan...if you can picture the machine I have in mind... You'll know it has to be from Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mandybaby2007: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
MsNas:
Mandy!!!! Where did you hide since? I've missed you! kiss grin

You wey elope with Imperioux forget me *raisingoneeyebrow* now two of una dey form not incommunication. *watchingtwoofyouwithmyspectacles* loll my fone went bad, took a while 4me 2get a replacement. Missed u 2.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
MsNas:
I'm his in-law tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by DaBeaver(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
juntod:

You have a wife and you still make out time to be this silly? You must really be a troublesome husband. Nuff said, how are you and your family? Welcome to the thread. You need not fret. Your post was deleted because you sounded like those numerous scammers that come here every now and then to prey on unsuspecting victims. As for the bolded, aint nobody got time for that. A quick delete saves many ignorant newbies.

If clarifying myself should prompt an unwarranted insult from you, well, live with the happiness it brings you.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Faraidi(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Stewee:

Boo kor boo ni!
Arrange yourself mehn!
thanks bro, my brother said he has emailed them but they have not respond.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
DaBeaver:

If clarifying myself should prompt an unwarranted insult from you, well, live with the happiness it brings you.
please sir,don't be put off by Juntod's first line..you're welcomed here anytime..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
DaBeaver:

You could have done that maturely without insulting me. I only paid you back in your own coin. I wonder why it hurts you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
imperiouxx4:

A child that denies his mother some sleep, he also won't sleep grin

LOL! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Stewee:

Boo kor boo ni!
Arrange yourself mehn!
angry sad on top my own property??... oya cum, lez make a deal....

Gimme #10m and I'll leave zee to you.... cheesy deal?? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
juntod:

You could have done that maturely without insulting me. I only paid you back in your own coin. I wonder why it hurts you.

My broda,let the matter slide na,you would had just behaved maturely seeing the post and ignoring it.

Make we behave like adults here..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Faraidi: what I main was that my brother receive a new 1 -20 form yesterday but the sevis number was different from the one the sent to him by may,and he has already paid his sevis fee with the old sevis number.What shall he do now?
move in dude, you can transfer SEVIS.... send an email and make a call....

Dassol!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
stevecrun: My broda,let the matter slide na,you would had just behaved maturely seeing the post and ignoring it.

Make we behave like adults here..

You are not letting it slide by apologising to him and asking me to behave like an adult. I hate one sided people. You should behave maturely by addressing us equally and acknowledging the fact that he insulted me before I gave it back.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
DaBeaver:

You shouldn't be responding!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
iluvmybishop: Don't worry,I trust domex007,if he is not d son of dangote,he LL spend his school fee and pocket money on top am,he really loves d girloooooo grin

If I hear school fees..
In gravinton's voice: I don't know what you are talking about when it involves money..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idazbawz: I trust my first lady...

She even know say I fine pass you tongue

Lool..
If na fine, you no reach me bro, if na sexy, you no near bro,
If na six packs, talkless of height, na there I finish you..
But ladies for naija no care about fine boy na money dey talk..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
tommgirl: 4real?? Hp say u be dangote's son sha cuz my friend no fit date "Luking up 2God guyz" ooo grin

Lool...

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.