Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (456269 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
pablo excobar: House, Visa granted. Special tanx to KUNLEBAL u ve been supportive and motivating like wise Ricky Rozay I can't tank d entire house enof u guys has helped in one way or d other. DETAILS of interview to follow soon

Thanks to God... Big congrat to you!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
kunlebal: @walspring where u @, I dey commend now. Call me asap

I was at home since.. Just coming on the thread now.. Where in command are u and are you still there? When will you leave command?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by winbyforce: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
@pablo excobar, Congrats!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by regby: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
pablo excobar: House, Visa granted. Special tanx to KUNLEBAL u ve been supportive and motivating like wise Ricky Rozay I can't tank d entire house enof u guys has helped in one way or d other. DETAILS of interview to follow soon

Congrats! Really happy for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
Congrats. Am so glad for you:-)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by oyero1: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
ouse pls,I'm filing in applcations to oakland n east tennessee state unis 4 fall term admissn,hope ds schls r nt red flag @ d embassy in case one gains d admission.
Pls advice me o,k'owo malo wo'gbo ooo,thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walecrsyler: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Congrats @pablo Excobar . Happy for u bro. Forget Ricky ooh, na God sent. Such a nice chap!

I'm reinstating my statement, student visa is the easiest to get at the US Embassy provided u know what you saying and having a vast knowledge about your course and school . Many more Success stories to come by Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nov2(m): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
Congratulations to u Pablo Excobar, can't waste to share my story too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2013

Wow!!! This is sooo wonderful!!!!! God is Great!!! Congrats bro on your US Student Visa APPROVAL!!!!!!!! After all the difficulties you passed through. God still showed you that Nothing is Impossible.

Welcome to Obamaland!!!!! Can't wait to read your Interview Transcript. wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by pabloexcobar: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
I woke up very confident and bold 2day, and my appointment was schedule for 10:AM. Took my bath and straight to d embassy arrived by 8:30 still feeling confident. Wen it was time, we were checked IN dere were 2 VO's(Ladies) one strict but granted visa to Confident and outspoken people d 2nd Lady was calm but was document concious. Luckily I was asked to meet d 2nd lady. I was brimming wit confidence

ME: gud morning... She didint hear so I greeted again dis time louder
VO: morning hw re u
ME: fine tank u
VO: pass me ur document
ME: (I gave her d document. D normal documents)
VO: I can see ur GRE score card from here pass it ova (were my blessings started)
MEsadI passed it on)
VO: I can also see d TOEFL pass it on
MEsad I did dat... Up till now I have not been asked any question)
VO: I can see u re a very serious student (she was so impressed)
ME: tank u
VO: wat skol
ME: missouri uni
VO: y MBA
ME: its in alignment wit my proff goal. To be a succesful businessman and gud entreprenuer
VOsadcuts in) ur dads career
ME: was explaining ( she cuts in again) she was just impressed
VO:bank statement
ME: I showed ha
VO: u re a serious student. Collect ur passport on monday, and enjoy ur studies

Prayer is key. Confident is mandatory, preparation is Key. But God 1st

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2013

For your success,

Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
cONGRATS... It was God all the way. Do enjoy ur stay in Obamaland

pablo excobar: I woke up very confident and bold 2day, and my appointment was schedule for 10:AM. Took my bath and straight to d embassy arrived by 8:30 still feeling confident. Wen it was time, we were checked IN dere were 2 VO's(Ladies) one strict but granted visa to Confident and outspoken people d 2nd Lady was calm but was document concious. Luckily I was asked to meet d 2nd lady. I was brimming wit confidence

VO: I can see ur GRE score card from here pass it ova (were my blessings started)
MEsadI passed it on)
ME: its in alignment wit my proff goal. To be a succesful businessman and gud entreprenuer

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
cONGRATS... It was God all the way. Do enjoy ur stay in Obamaland

pablo excobar: I woke up very confident and bold 2day, and my appointment was schedule for 10:AM. Took my bath and straight to d embassy arrived by 8:30 still feeling confident. Wen it was time, we were checked IN dere were 2 VO's(Ladies) one strict but granted visa to Confident and outspoken people d 2nd Lady was calm but was document concious. Luckily I was asked to meet d 2nd lady. I was brimming wit confidence

MEsadI passed it on)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ccongrats brob!!!!!!!!! I A̶̲̥̅̊♍ very hapy for you, the normal documents what did they include? Did you have a relative in the US?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by smile4kenn(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
Have been following this thread. Just wanna say congrats Pablo. I live few miles away from U of Missouri. You can holla at me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by pabloexcobar: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
smile4kenn: Have been following this thread. Just wanna say congrats Pablo. I live few miles away from U of Missouri. You can holla at me.

Please I really need to get in touch. U will be of great help. Pls PM me am finding it difficult to PM u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by smile4kenn(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
My sister do have interview at the lagos embassy on the 17th of next month. The problem here is that she is 18 but left highschool 3 years ago when she was 15. Do you guys think they will ask her what she has being doing since she left high school 3 years ago. The basic truth is that she was just too little and young to enter the university.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by OjaP: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Congrats Pablo, I really like your interview. He who GOD has blessed.......

Welcome to the United States.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dahfweshdude69: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
hi guys.. please I really need ur help..I went for my interview on d 26 but was denied.. d white Dude told me I was refused because my denial was under section of can't proof a strong tie to my foreign country. please what should I do when am going again.. I have a sister in Oklahoma.. I actually applied to the university she is in...should I tell them I have a relation over there?...am so confused right now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jcaribie: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
dahfweshdude69: hi guys.. please I really need ur help..I went for my interview on d 26 but was denied.. d white Dude told me I was refused because my denial was under section of can't proof a strong tie to my foreign country. please what should I do when am going again.. I have a sister in Oklahoma.. I actually applied to the university she is in...should I tell them I have a relation over there?...am so confused right now

Hi, what documents did you go with? if you are under 18, you need to go with your parents. Did you go with a sponsorship letter from your sponsor along with the bank statement? what test cards(TOEFL, GRE, SAT) did you go with? what university is that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jcaribie: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
smile4kenn: My sister do have interview at the lagos embassy on the 17th of next month. The problem here is that she is 18 but left highschool 3 years ago when she was 15. Do you guys think they will ask her what she has being doing since she left high school 3 years ago. The basic truth is that she was just too little and young to enter the university.

yes, they MAY ask her.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dahfweshdude69: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
jcaribie:

Hi, what documents did you go with? if you are under 18, you need to go with your parents. Did you go with a sponsorship letter from your sponsor along with the bank statement? what test cards(TOEFL, GRE, SAT) did you go with?
yeah am under 18...yeah my dad is sponsoring me and I went along with his bank statement... my SAT N TOEFL
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jcaribie: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
dahfweshdude69: yeah am under 18...yeah my dad is sponsoring me and I went along with his bank statement... my SAT N TOEFL

Anyone under 18 has to go with both parents...as they will like to ask your parents some questions and note that they have consented to your going to the US. if its a proper university/4year college that you applied to, you wont have a problem, but if it was a community college, I suggest that you change it. Reapply, prepare again and go with your parents(they must also be prepared). Your dad must also go with his tax clearance certificate, and his CAC certificate(if he runs a business or organisation). Do not mention that you have a sister in Oklahoma, unless they ask. tell them what they ask u. dont under talk or over talk, and u will be fine. apply for an emergency date in abuja, or check for dates in lagos first.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by FindOut(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
@Pablo, Congratulations on your visa. Smooth sailing interview.

@MsNas, Happy belated birthday!!!

@Lisadem, very good tips there. Though I'm sure some men may also find that thermal wear useful, especially if one is not wearing a long jacket. The cold sabi penetrate jeans attack the thigh beneath. Thermal wear will still provide an extra layer of protection.

@Imperiouxx, I no envy you o bros. That snow is THICK!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shynepapin101: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2013

MEsadI passed it on)

Oh boy, congrats. Sometimes we think we are expecting this VO's to go one ay and we end up getting a two way street, yours was a narrow one way, it could have caused an accident, thank GOD it was meant for safe journey. Pray & Fast.....the key, it always work, it opens all door.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dahfweshdude69: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
jcaribie:

Anyone under 18 has to go with both parents...as they will like to ask your parents some questions and note that they have consented to your going to the US. if its a proper university/4year college that you applied to, you wont have a problem, but if it was a community college, I suggest that you change it. Reapply, prepare again and go with your parents(they must also be prepared). Your dad must also go with his tax clearance certificate, and his CAC certificate(if he runs a business or organisation).
on my I-20 I was informed that since am 17 I should go for d interview on my own.. I went with his tax clearance n CAC certificate... but d guy didn't ask for it.. only his bank statement..I gained admission to Cameron university.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2013

MEsadI passed it on)

Congrat and that shows it was God's favour and i tap from that favour of your successful visa interview ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jcaribie: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
dahfweshdude69: on my I-20 I was informed that since am 17 I should go for d interview on my own.. I went with his tax clearance n CAC certificate... but d guy didn't ask for it.. only his bank statement..I gained admission to Cameron university.

Did they write "GO ON YOUR OWN"? lol.. the legal age of maturity in Nigeria is 18. the embassy works with that. I am speaking out of experience. It doesnt hurt if you go with your parents, okay? You'll get it. and what questions did they ask you? Also, is your programme a two or four year programme?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by FindOut(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
smile4kenn: My sister do have interview at the Lagos embassy on the 17th of next month. The problem here is that she is 18 but left highschool 3 years ago when she was 15. Do you guys think they will ask her what she has being doing since she left high school 3 years ago. The basic truth is that she was just too little and young to enter the university.

"I had a fast education and when I graduated from high school earlier than expected, my parents felt I was too young to get into the university. So I took up vocational courses (she could mention sewing/catering) and pre-college classes, and also devoted my time to prepare adequately for the SAT and TOEFL".

I'm assuming she wrote one or both exams above. The only problem I forsee is that she could be asked to provide proof of the vocational classes, to which I'll suggest she reply that she doesn't have it there. She must be very confident while answering the questions.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by smile4kenn(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
@findout

She didn't take SAT or TOEFL as the school doesn't require it. Will that be a problem?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jcaribie: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=Find Out!]

"I had a fast education and when I graduated from high school earlier than expected, my parents felt I was too young to get into the university. So I took up vocational courses (she could mention sewing/catering) and pre-college classes, and also devoted my time to prepare adequately for the SAT and TOEFL".

what did the school ask for
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dahfweshdude69: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
jcaribie:

Did they write "GO ON YOUR OWN"? lol.. the legal age of maturity in Nigeria is 18. the embassy works with that. I am speaking out of experience. It doesnt hurt if you go with your parents, okay? You'll get it? and what questions did they ask you?
he asked me How I knew about Cameron.. I told him collegeboard n d internet.. I checked out their profile on collegeboard...he then asked me what year I graduated from sec school..I told him last year.. then he asked for my SAT N TOEFL SCORES and later asked for my statement of result from secondary school.. he returned it and asked who was going to sponsor me..I told him my dad and he asked for his bank statement.. checked something on his pc n told me he wasn't going to give me visa. :-'( ...gave me a paper to read and told me I was refused because my denial was under section of can't proof a strong tie to my foreign country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.