Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,125 members, 7,838,863 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Why Are We All Blaming Stella Oduah; what about coscharis? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are We All Blaming Stella Oduah; what about coscharis? (686 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) / Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We All Blaming Stella Oduah; what about coscharis? by GeneralJ(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
In regards to the latest news
see here:https://www.nairaland.com/1481102/aviation-ministry-confirms-n255m-vehicles
Stella oduah is in hot water due to the aviation ministries overpriced/inflated cost of purchase of vehicles

Now my question is, if she purchased the vehicles from cocharis motor limited, how come shes getting all the blame, i mean she deserves all what shes getting, but why isn't coscharis also being put in the spot light, they're the ones who sold the ministry the car, with the inflated price, they are an accessory to the corruption of public officials, i mean if they can do this, only God knows what other infideliteis they might have commited, i think EFCC should probe them or something. But asides from the matter, Coscahris motors also deserves a certain level of blame.
MY POINT IS: COSCHARIS ACCEPTED MONEY when they knew the price was inflated, doesn't this make them part of the crime, i think people should also focus on COSCHARIS as well, they knew the price was inflated and still collected the money, isn't that like collecting stolent money when you know its stolen.

Here is the invoice which shows that Coscharis motors accepted the stolen money

1 Like

Re: Why Are We All Blaming Stella Oduah; what about coscharis? by idupaul: 12:45am On Oct 18, 2013
Did Coscharis force them to buy his car .. In the free market system a seller can set what ever price he deem fit , it is left for the minister to search for the best price for her car

1 Like

Re: Why Are We All Blaming Stella Oduah; what about coscharis? by IGBOSON1: 1:05am On Oct 18, 2013
Nwokem go to bed!
Re: Why Are We All Blaming Stella Oduah; what about coscharis? by LajaLaba: 1:09am On Oct 18, 2013
So na who u wan make i blame now?or u better ask goggle
Re: Why Are We All Blaming Stella Oduah; what about coscharis? by sultaan(m): 2:08am On Oct 18, 2013
A $120,000 car for that much
Re: Why Are We All Blaming Stella Oduah; what about coscharis? by manny4life(m): 2:41am On Oct 18, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Nwokem go to bed!

Lol... No too much long talk. grin grin
Re: Why Are We All Blaming Stella Oduah; what about coscharis? by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 18, 2013
Criminality at the highest levels and yet some people only see Tinubu as the sole Apostle of corruption!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Nigeria To Continue? / Forbes Names Dangote Africa’s Most Powerful Man ! / Ahmadu Bello's Comment On Nigeria. Very Revealing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.