Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Naija Reunion Fuckup In California - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Reunion Fuckup In California (1012 Views)

Wande Coal Poses By A Ferrari Car In California, U.S / 2face & Faze In Amazing Makurdi Reunion / Details On How Applicants Fuckup Today @ Intercontinental Bank Aptitute Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Reunion Fuckup In California by fayawo: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2008
D Banj + Eldee + Banky = NO SHOW
Naija reunion in California was cancelled after people flew in from different parts - London,Canada, bought tickets online and booked hotels, What lessons should we learn from this?
b]http://www.mytruspot.com/members/3029/[/b]
Re: Naija Reunion Fuckup In California by CH3COO(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2008
Big time flop man! I was literally laughing my face off when I found out.
Re: Naija Reunion Fuckup In California by storm0210(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2008
was d show cancelled or did the guest simply not turn up?
Re: Naija Reunion Fuckup In California by fayawo: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2008
Reports reaching us says the venue was not fully paid for, so LANDLORD no just open door.
Re: Naija Reunion Fuckup In California by ifyalways(f): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2008
fayawo:

Reports reaching us says the venue was not fully paid for, so LANDLORD no just open door.
lmao
Re: Naija Reunion Fuckup In California by Mesmerize(f): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2008
so will those ppl get refund or what?
Re: Naija Reunion Fuckup In California by Ladytemi(f): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2008
Why did they plan a reunion for the same time as the one in Baltimore, Banky is performing at the NRC reunion in Baltimore and everyone has travelled to Baltimore which probably explains why they had poor ticket sales in California.
Re: Naija Reunion Fuckup In California by tRoOE(f): 2:51am On Jul 10, 2008
Lady temi:

Why did they plan a reunion for the same time as the one in Baltimore, Banky is performing at the NRC reunion in Baltimore and everyone has travelled to Baltimore which probably explains why they had poor ticket sales in California.
Says who, where you there to confirm he truly performed in Baltimore. Yea there were a lot of people there but the shit was wack jare, wasted my $30
Could have gone to the club and had a nice time if i new they would be playing hip hop or stupid reggae
The music was nothing to write about
Re: Naija Reunion Fuckup In California by StephenP(m): 6:47am On Jul 10, 2008
Yeah the LA thing was bleeped up. Couple of friends, relatives and I were planing to go since we were chill in the Bay Area until something more important and necessary suddenly came up and we couldn't go. Thank God we didn't though cause those who went were gon' kill someone. I don't think they got a refund, you know how we roll in Naija. But that was just sad on the part of Naijatainment.

And oh yeah, some people were saving to go to B'more because it was a weekend after the one in LA cause I guess there are more Nigerians in the East coast so the dudes in LA probably didn't have sufficient funds to host the next two nights.

As for Banky being in Maryland, I don't know but I know he was here in Cali around that time it was supposed to be hosted here so was Basket Mouth, D1 and Ke Ke, D'banj and some other dudes.

Naijatainment's mixtape was nice though and hella funny especially with those random skits they had on the tape.

(1) (Reply)

Isaac Hayes Passes On / 9ice You Must Repply To This Or: / Styl-plus I Beg Say Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.