Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands (2735 Views)

Photos: Phone Charger Explodes And Sets Fire To Bedroom / Black Berry Handset- A Blessing Or A Curse To Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2013
http://bestmobs.com/xiaomi-phone-catches-fire-melts-and-explodes-in-china/

Well, it seems that Xiaomi now has a lot of things in common with Samsung and Apple. Apart from selling 100,000 Mi-3 phones in 86 seconds, the same way Apple and Samsung do when they release new flagships, Xiaomi now can as well share explosion stories with it’s Korean and Californian friends.

Xiaomi phone catches fire melts and explodes in China Xiaomi phone catches fire, melts and explodes in China Xiaomi phone catches fire melts and explodes in China2 Xiaomi phone catches fire, melts and explodes in China
A woman in China reported that her XiaoMi Mi2S (aka XiaoMi Phone 2S) caught fire by itself inside her purse and before she could say “this girl is on fire”, the phone exploded and left the owner with burnt hands and the contents of her purse got burnt as well.

She swore that the phone is an original Xiaomi phone with original parts including the battery which is the main focus when these kind of things happen. Xiaomi is yet to comment on the issue but we’ll tell you when they do.

Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by Youngpo413: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2013
Nice
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2013
wey dat Randerl guy wey dey carry samsung and iphone explosions for head

u don see am nw say chinese phones explode pass

ndi ara..

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2013
I don't know why the pictures won't show sad
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2013
Jacide: I don't know why the pictures won't show sad
resize it then upload..
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2013
deejay_harry1: resize it then upload..
Done
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by mrdrizzy(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2013
Totally false news.gizchina phonearena and google itself says "fake xiaomi mi-2s explodes" and dis actually happened Q1 of this year,why d sudden bringing up topic again.also why d sudden repeatation of words"catches fire melts and explode in china",u can also prove me wrong by bringing up anoda site which brings same news other dan dis.thank you.oh and i stand to be corrected anytime
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2013
^^ Xiaomi User grin grin grin
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by Osyxcel(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2013
^^^ LMAO grin grin
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by mrdrizzy(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2013
KingMEXX: ^^ Xiaomi User grin grin grin
lolz mi2a all d way.bt guy think am nah.its only one site dat holds sumthing like dis.
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by adefemi007(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2013
mr.drizzy:
lolz mi2a all d way.bt guy think am nah.its only one site dat holds sumthing like dis.
Is it real or fabricated?
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by mrdrizzy(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2013
adefemi007:
Is it real or fabricated?
what is exactly.d blast??.perhaps! Who knws bt it suprising i havnt seen d news on cnet,phonearena,gsmarena and gizchina..its doubtful
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by krugar07(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2013
let the lady with the BURNT hand keep on SWEARING.
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by Randerl: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2013
What do u expect, continuos 4G LTE and 3.75G Network connection at very high speeds.

Na heat and melting point explosion u go get.

deejay_harry1: wey dat Randerl guy wey dey carry samsung and iphone explosions for head

ndi ara..
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by SweetSoup(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2013
It is device using snapdragon or the other powerful chipset that seem to be exploding, i have never heard of a device using the supposedly inferior mediatek chipset explode. I may be wrong though but i have never heard of any..
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by Youngpo413: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Why always CHINA?
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Young po413: Why always CHINA?
THE 100 MILLION dollar question...
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by lilmax(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
deejay_harry1: wey dat Randerl guy wey dey carry samsung and iphone explosions for head

ndi ara..
guy u dey mind am
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by psalmdave(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
@op so that story of samSUng and IpHone exploding really happen?...I think say na play wEY UNa bin dey play...Now this one,
This one wEy even phones don dey explode....na wAH,

21$t century
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by snika: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Donkaty: I have a Rooted Tecno N3 Android phone for sale,
used less than a month with every accessories
present.. and its mostly new. Its N11,000
I'm located @ ph n enugu..call me with 081-645-81545, 08120303478 n add me on watapp wt d airtel number number.. *price negotiable *
ban dis guy
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by Osyxcel(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
psalmdave: @op so that story of samSUng and IpHone exploding really happen?...I think say na play wEY UNa bin dey play...Now this one,
This one wEy even phones don dey explode.... na wAH,

21$t century

Na the battery type wey those phones dey use be that? grin
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by Osyxcel(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands by psalmdave(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
Osyxcel:

Na the battery type wey those phones dey use be that? grin
lol.......e dey possible grin

(1) (Reply)

The New MTN Xmas Bonanza / Airtel Smart Trybe / What Quality Phone Can I Buy Within The Range Of 60 To 80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.