Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

I Need A Eating Timetable For Weightloss - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Need A Eating Timetable For Weightloss (1733 Views)

Weightloss:take 3tbs Of Virgin Coconut Oil Daily To Help You Loss Weight quickly / Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable / Food Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Eating Timetable For Weightloss by remsonik(f): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2013
Hi everyone,pls I would really need a food timetable for me to lose some weight. I have come across some online but most foods are not readily available in nigeria here. I need a timetable which the meals are readily available in nigeria here. Thanks
Re: I Need A Eating Timetable For Weightloss by temmytayur(f): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
U really do not need a time table, eat normally and take Trevo as supplement den u r gud to go.
Re: I Need A Eating Timetable For Weightloss by ifebosco: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
do some sports, thats all you need
Re: I Need A Eating Timetable For Weightloss by jumzzy448: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
temmytayur: U really do not need a time table, eat normally and take Trevo as supplement den u r gud to go.
Pls what is trevo and how do I get it.
Re: I Need A Eating Timetable For Weightloss by babylolaroy(f): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
even iono wat trevo is buh babe ds is 21st century so go to google and find out. best of luck

oh one more thing, you should walk most distance and cut down on junks not food. eat as much as you want buh dnt eat junks
Re: I Need A Eating Timetable For Weightloss by ToniaLee(f): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2013
babylolaroy: even iono wat trevo is buh babe ds is 21st century so go to google and find out. best of luck

oh one more thing, you should walk most distance and cut down on junks not food. eat as much as you want buh dnt eat junks

She asked just a simple question. You should have save everyone the long grammer by simply telling her what trevo is.....

Na wah for some people sha...
Re: I Need A Eating Timetable For Weightloss by babylolaroy(f): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tonia Lee:

She asked just a simple question. You should have save everyone the long grammer by simply telling her what trevo is.....

Na wah for some people sha...
hey baby. yu ddnt read ds very well. i sed dah even i dnt know wat it mean so she shud use google. i wasnt whining, i was sincere nd i even wished ha luck...haba, yu cum say nawa for me
Re: I Need A Eating Timetable For Weightloss by ummsulaym(f): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
waduuda, I followed you again... Like I said, you know where to be...

Back to OP, I really don't know how to describe trevo but it's a drug for alot of ailments and ofcuz weightloss too... When my cousin sis was sick back in school, her mum(a dealer in the product) sent a bottle of trevo to her and I assisted her in taking it... Though I took it mainly cuz of its sweet taste and nice smell but several times, people order for it from my aunt and she talks alot about it too... I think there is a way she sends it to those in other states*not sure*... Do more research and I pray you get what you want soon, by God's grace...
Re: I Need A Eating Timetable For Weightloss by babylolaroy(f): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
oh yea baby, even you know wia to be....barka jumah
Re: I Need A Eating Timetable For Weightloss by temmytayur(f): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
Getting the Trevo shouldn't be a problem where do u reside first.

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Learn How To Cook Egusi Soup / Where To Buy A Very Sweet And Crunchy Chin Chin From In Lagos. / #throwback Who Remembers Eating This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.