Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Learn Programming Language Of Your Choice FREE - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Programming Language Of Your Choice FREE (921 Views)

Build A Mobile App Without Knowing Any Programming Language or line of code. / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? / MATLAB: The Language Of Technical Computing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Programming Language Of Your Choice FREE by ogunayo: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2013
echelontrainingportal.com is a site where you can study any language of your choice, download e-Books, post question and get immediate answers by professionals.

1 Like

Re: Learn Programming Language Of Your Choice FREE by Derealme(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2013
Thanks, for d info. Do you know anytin abt NIIT programmes and scholarship.
Re: Learn Programming Language Of Your Choice FREE by ogunayo: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2013
Yes, They only give scholarship to get student which you will still pay lots of money. I will advise you to go for APTECH. If you also want one on one training on JAVA or PHP you can contact me via 08062841507

(1) (Reply)

Am Still Up Coming And I Want To Be A Software Programer / Complete Computer Science Final Year Project Is Available / The Way Foward For Computer Science Students In Imo State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.