Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? (26993 Views)

List Of Best Dressed Nigerian Male Musicians / Who Is The Best Dressed Nigerian Artist? / Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by keliscia(f): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2008
No doubt my Gennyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! i check her style toooo much

Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by stormy98(f): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2008
Genevieve Nnaji, i really like her style
Uche Jumbo, that woman knows how to dress

Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by DeepZone: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2008
[b]RIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta DominicRIta Dominic[/b]
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2008
And the award goes to. . . RITA DOMINIC. She's obviously not the most beautiful actress in nollywood,but let's give her kudos when it comes to dressing,she has an admirable dress sense. NO RIVAL

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2008
what da hell r u guys sayin i mean this is best dressed actresses not your best actress because i think u guys r puttin your best actrss as d bst dressed.you no d bst dressed based on dier shape,size,hair,acessories and clothes and all sort of clothes should fit her.imagine someone say that rita is best dressed of all people man that's just nonsence,everyone nos r as the woman with afro.Afro fits some clothes but she just wears anything she wats on it and that is not who u can call best dressed she doesn't even have any ass she is as flat as a slate so her name shouln't b called in topics like this at all
Well ini is preferable but halter neck clothes aren't nice on her because of r nasty chest hairs.to me genevieve is omotola's WANNABE,she can't top omotola in anything.sometimes her dressings are horrible and terrible

Well the best dressed actress in nigeria is omotola(every cloth loks nice on r,she is a trend setter and always changes r hair style,she's got a lovely shape and she has d perfect size,she matches everything and her accesories are perfect.she is always oustanding even in casual,traditional or evening dressing

[I beg to disagree oh
i am a great fan of omotola ,she is very pretty and acts good but when it comes to dressing
she is just not there, lets call a spade a spade
Rita Dominic wins this one oh
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by MeDay07(f): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2008
It has to be RITA DOMINIC all the way she wears real labels, c'mon man the girl shops at selfridges, I once saw her carry a 'real' Marc Jacobs bag worth OVER 600pounDs and the Gucci bag she carried in Yankee Girls, Not ignoring the Christian Dior HAT with the matching SHOES and BELT she carried in, cnt remeber the movie naw, But abeg fashy that girl dey try o, PLS.

Stella D needs help by fashion police, her dressing sense is serious, honestly. I saw a pic if hers in a magazine 4 worst dressed celebrities once, and dat wasn't the only time i av noticed her, Trust me man
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by tasiana(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2008
Genevieve for me is the best dressed. she dresses her age and she does carry herself well.Rita Domonic on the other hand might be considered the queen of vogue but u dnt just wear anythn cos its en vogue,has a designer label or is expensive,rather u wear wat suits u.Yea,she does dress well sometimes when she isnt putting 2geda hankies for tops or dinner dresses as coperate oufit! lipsrsealed
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by MeDay07(f): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2008
True dat tasiana, but am just implying dat compared to the rest she does well for me. Genevieve dresses well now after she's been really recognised, I dn't no abt her b4 she got this famous o
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by yongbabe(f): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2008
Genevieve nnaji
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by middienola: 3:37am On Sep 08, 2008
ini edo her dres code is killing me
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by chioya(f): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2008
then y r u not dead
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by Wendy80(f): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2008
RITA all d way
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by mafolayomi(f): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2008
Gennyyyyyyy al the way
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by shylladear(f): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2008
ini edo hasn't got a good dress sense
she likes to wear jumpe trousers if you know what i mean embarassed
and also stephanie okereke also likes to wear jumpe trousers and doesn't have a good dress sense

so for me its
Rita Dominic
Genevieve Nnaji
and Dakore Egbuson
Omotola is ok
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2008
thinking thinking thinking I think genny
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by Pepeye(f): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2008
Without mincing words none… our best dressed ladies are not on the screen ( I mean nollywood)…they lack good dress sense for me to give it to any of them, the worst of them goes to Uche Jumbo, Ini Edo and not to forget our darling Omotola
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by shylladear(f): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2008
Pepeye:

Without mincing words none… our best dressed ladies are not on the screen ( I mean nollywood)…they lack good dress sense for me to give it to any of them, the worst of them goes to Uche Jumbo, Ini Edo and not to forget our darling Omotola

you dont have to compare our dressing to that of the Americans so why not grade them like you would grade a Nigerians dress code hmm
so give it a try and u will see that they are trying even if not all ok
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by shylladear(f): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2008
here are some pictures of her

Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by sinaayo(f): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2009
let say the fact omosexy is their,why oters too try thier best atleast jennifer nnaji she is a fashion design she have her own plaza, she can do better,
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by haulder: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2010
Rita Dominics obviously is the best dressed nollywood actress.
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by Tarmpa: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2010
Rita Domnic can sample herself very well & even combine the colour of her wears, Anyway,they're all cool sha.
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:19am On Mar 06, 2010
I'll say genevieve when it comes to the "nigerian movies" section of nollywood.
but as for people in the entertainment industry period (whether it be tv personality, singer, fashion designer, ex-beauty queen, or whatever) there are A LOT of fabulous people.
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by BabyCalm(f): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2010
coolI agree that Rita dresses nice , but Ini Edo is not a bad dresser though/
i dont care what yo guys think ,but iniedo out side the movies set and movie custumes is not a bad dresser at all
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by mafolayomi(f): 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
This shld go to my one and only Gennyyyyyyyy. also, Olaide Bakare too is trying
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2010
Rita Dominic
Re: The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? by Yemisitayo: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2012
Which kind dressing Rita sabi?dat one wey no get any long cloth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts His New OBO Diamond Necklace Worth $100,000 (Photos, Video) / Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil, Cute In New Photos / Ifeoma Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday As She Flaunts Her Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.