Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,634 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Why Do Pastors Have Bodyguards? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Pastors Have Bodyguards? (645 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Gets Giant Bodyguards – You Dare Not Near Me, See Photos / Did Any Of Our Pastors Reveal Ebola As One Of The Prophesies For 2014? / Beware Of 419 Pastors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pastors Have Bodyguards? by fijiano202(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
It really baffles me when ur watching a christain tv programme and you notice a huge guy in blacksuit and black shades standing at the back of the pastor during sermon.It amazes me how this same pastors preach to us Abt God's protection and guidiance while they protect themselves with bodyguards,are they proving to us that they dont believe in what they preach..
Re: Why Do Pastors Have Bodyguards? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Bc they r afraid.
They r doing efizy

Bodyguards inside church is better sef, hv u seen the kind of bodyguards that follow them outside church?
I've seen mouka, oyakilome and oyedepo coming for an event, I must tell u even the president don't move around with bodyguards like them.
Celebrities! Who no like am!
That's why everybody want to be pastor.
Its a gain gain venture, no loss at all unless u don't know how to apply mind control technique.
Re: Why Do Pastors Have Bodyguards? by Agimor(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tecno p3 for sale for an affordable price of just 10k.I base in delta state,Warri to be precise.you can call me on 07036157858.
@ topic fear of the unknow
Re: Why Do Pastors Have Bodyguards? by mariong(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
hmmm. That's a new one. As celebs they need to be protected, guess they are now hiring their own guardian angels. It's not easy to acquire private jets you know.
Re: Why Do Pastors Have Bodyguards? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
It's simple, because the fear of shekau and his bloodthirsty virgin seekers, is the beginning of living undecided

(1) (Reply)

Another Building Collapse / Femi Kuti Nominated For A 4th Grammy Award / Why Is China Buying Land In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.