Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers (9560 Views)

British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers by ireneidiva(f): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2013
The point is: Singles in order to escape death, get married asap married people are immortal.
Re: Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 16, 2016
This is a lie. The place it can come close is in a happy supportive marriage.

But with all the selfish self-centered marriages every where these days, that are causing married people to easily develop HBP and stroke, they are not saying the whole truth.

Ask TeeBliss and the female banker the husband butchered they will tell you other wise.

If this report is true reverend fathers should be dropping dead every second but the last time I checked the ones in my area are dying in their 70's, 80's and 90's while married men are dying in 40's, 50's, and 60's.

FYI, a married woman died recently in my area in her 35th year while am 38 single, happy and still alive.

Because of that the theory is a lie!
Re: Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers by mukhcech(m): 6:06am On Nov 16, 2016
ColinAdua:
This is a lie. The place it can come close is in a happy supportive marriage.

But with all the selfish self-centered marriages every where these days, that are causing married people to easily develop HBP and stroke, they are not saying the whole truth.

Ask TeeBliss and the female banker the husband butchered they will tell you other wise.

If this report is true reverend fathers should be dropping dead every second but the last time I checked the ones in my area are dying in their 70's, 80's and 90's while married men are dying in 40's, 50's, and 60's.

FYI, a married woman died recently in my area in her 35th year while am 38 single, happy and still alive.

Because of that the theory is a lie!

38 single but happy? You know deeply in ur heart u are depressed. funnily, you did not mention ur a virgin. How do you relieve yourself off sexual energy.?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy / Marriage Between Pentecostals And Catholics / How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.