Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces (21781 Views)

Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) / Troops Kill Boko Haram Commander In Borno Forest / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
ballabriggs:

Controlling but not a Jonadunce leader who has no control over his wife. Can a man whose wife dances naked and uncontrollably in the market be called a leader?

A leader is a man with vision and sway many to his vision ala Maggie Thatcher. Hate her or love her, you cannot deny her leadership skills.

She was hated by many, even after death because of the same leadership skills
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by IleIfe2(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
creepsy@me:
good talk! e no kuku resemble commander!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Deiok(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Thats is own headache ooh, not the nigerians problem.
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by levelszik(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Yimu, When a chief of Army Staff starts high-fiving a President in public, what do you expect?
how do u mean?pls expantiate.
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
eddiebruk:

get your dictionary and look for the Adjectival meaning of Phantom, Yimu, you think you know too much
Ignoramus.
The correct word to use in that phrase is fathom.
Half-baked graduates are the ones rallying round this nincompoop cartoon president

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Climax of cluelessness!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by DerideGull(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
utumunta: Well...what can I say?
Ojukwu, during the civil war, was reported to frequent the war-fronts to the extent that Nzeogwu remarked, thus; "if Ojukwu prefers the war-front to the state house, Nzeogwu shall relocate to the state house"
If the title is too much a weight for the President to bear, he should consider looking in my direction.
His excellency, President Utumunta, president and commander-in-chief...
"Fellow Nigerians, I give boko haram three(3) minutes to surrender or be annihilated..." (I have already resumed duties)

A certain comment in the above post is one of those conjectural craps planted by the enemies of Biafra. When and where did Nzeogwu voice such nonsensical concoct credited to him? How long did Nzeogwu spend in war front to time to voice such
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
StarBoard:
Ignoramus.
The correct word to use in that phrase is fathom.
Half-baked graduates are the ones rallying round this nincompoop cartoon president

Did you check already my friend....? if you have, the i am glad that now you can display your stupidity and lack of English comprehension as a result of wasted finance in sending you to school.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by taharqa: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
StarBoard:
More like stew.pidity
It is clearly stated in the constitution what his titles should be as president.
If he is incompetent and cannot handle the duty of commander-in-chief, that is another matter.
There is no escaping that reference.Unless our constitution doesn't mean anything to those who are supposed to defend it.
IJIOT, why can't you take yr time read d Article again..
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
eddiebruk:

Did you check already my friend....? if you have, the i am glad that now you can display your stupidity and lack of English comprehension as a result of wasted finance in sending you to school.
Oya explain.
Let's see the stu.pid one
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by ballabriggs: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
eddiebruk:

She was hated by many, even after death because of the same leadership skills

Ever heard of the saying that leadership is not a popularity contest? She did what she thought was right for Britain at the time without foolishly trying to appeal to their emotions.
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
taharqa: IJIOT, why can't you take yr time read d Article again..
Hehe.
What won't this aso rock gateman say?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by ballabriggs: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
DerideGull:

A certain comment in the above post is one of those conjectural craps planted by the enemies of Biafra. When and where did Nzeogwu voice such nonsensical concoct credited to him? How long did Nzeogwu spend in war front to time to voice such

Hey, Dede anuohia, carry this your Biafra nonsense and enter your palmy joint.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by wordcat(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote
author=Messilo]Humility at the highest order! I expect haters to call
him names now. Mitttcchheeww to you haters! [/quote]

Even Gadhafi once tagged himself a "Brother Leader". Can we called dat Humility?
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
eddiebruk:

Still waiting.
Half-baked village idi.ot
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by taharqa: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
StarBoard:
Hehe.
What won't this aso rock gateman say?
DONKEY, let me refrain the questn again: does that white tin you call a brain undastad d very Article you are commenting on??
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by gameboy727(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
StarBoard:
Go and lick your boyfriend's balls jare, instead of talking like a pepper seller.
That is if you have one and he has any balls to start with.

A president wants to win cheap publicity under an alibi to dodge his responsibility as commander-in-chief and you're here talking like someone with a dic.k stuck in her a$$.
Remove that nipple acting as a brain form that empty skull of yours.
He is the president for Christ sake not some celebrity wanna-be. What does he want to win publicity for?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Wallace2107: 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sunny360: Good 1. @ least,he wants 2 de-emphasize d 'military mentality'. 4 crying out loud,GEJ's a democratic(civilian) President & should be known (& adresd) as such.
mumu! Na d translation be dat? Olodo grin tongue
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
StarBoard:
Oya explain.
Let's see the stu.pid one

something elusive or visionary

of the nature of, suggesting, or being a phantom : illusory

I will advice you to consult your Dictionary as well, get down to Adjective. my statement wasn't decisive so i choose to use an Adjective

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by ritux: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Waiting for APC crooks (Liar and Tinubu) to come criticise.
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by ogbronx(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Another cheap trick to gather sentiments frm simple-minded Nigerians towards 015 polls. Gej is an incompetent president and his supporters are amongst the biggest fools alive. Come to think of it sef,he really doesnt deserve the title of commander in chief since he himself admitted fear of certain persons in the country he governs. wawa Kowai! As a SS man, he is a disgrace to us. we are not cowards or dull pple. I strongly doubt he is frm SS sef. Whr is his father?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by kabba7(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
saintneo: It is good to properly address a position.

The proper way to address him is. DRUNKARD. EBELE ZOONATHAN FRESISIXENT ĄЙD̶̲̥̅̊ COMMANDER IN THIEF. Feredral Republic of NIderia

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
We can call him Alibaba then.
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
K".
StarBoard:
Go and lick your boyfriend's balls jare, instead of talking like a pepper seller.
That is if you have one and he has any balls to start with.

A president wants to win cheap publicity under an alibi to dodge his responsibility as commander-in-chief and you're here talking like someone with a dic.k stuck in her a$$.
Remove that nipple acting as a brain form that empty skull of yours.
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Delafruita(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
eddiebruk:

Although i don't like getting myself worked up in discussion that involves politics, but i have to tell you that Jonathan's Calmness and Attitude of being quiet and fair with decision is one of the best qualities of a leader, you do not need to show your stupidity by acting aggressive and always on the new-slight in other to show your power in Government... Obama is a clear Example of a leader who always want to take drastic actions in every situation if not mostly for the intervention of the senate, and this is why he has gotten so many critics all over the world with accusation of wanting to give bad credits to America as well as being an Anti-Christ.
must you display such gross ignorance?if you no sabi how american politics dey operate,e compulsory to use am as example?
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Delafruita: must you display such gross ignorance?if you no sabi how american politics dey operate,e compulsory to use am as example?

you should shut up you know, i made mention of a leader and not the style of government of a nation
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Positiveminds(m): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
berem: Who cares? Will that make him stop being incompetent,corrupt and clueless? Nonsense! grin

With this kind of attitude,you may not get God's favour for a good man in your life. When you abuse your elders, when you insult constituted authority what do you get: curses upon your life. Learn from the ancients.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by wyvilleinc: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
He is lilly livered
Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Delafruita(m): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sunny360: Good 1. @ least,he wants 2 de-emphasize d 'military mentality'. 4 crying out loud,GEJ's a democratic(civilian) President & should be known (& adresd) as such.
so because the retardeen wants to display false humility,our constitution which expressly proscribes the title "commander-in-chief of the armed forces" should be impugned on.are you people alright at all?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by solomon111(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Very good,mr president.
Someone needs to shed that military mentality that has bedevilled our democracy for too long and i am glad you mr president is bringing that change.
Judging by the myopic replies on this thread,it's evident that most Nigerians don't know what it means to be under a democratic dispensation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by solomon111(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Delafruita: so because the retardeen wants to display false humility,our constitution which expressly proscribes the title "commander-in-chief of the armed forces" should be impugned on.are you people alright at all?
shut up,you morøn.
Jonathan did not removed that title from national nomenclature.
He only ask that you use it at the right place,which is during military engagements.
I don't see how the constitution is affected.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces by Delafruita(m): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
eddiebruk:

you should shut up you know, i made mention of a leader and not the style of government of a nation
you displayed your ignorance by trying to imply obama was responsible for the near-default or as you put it "his drastic actions".you ignorance was even more visible with the silly reference to the antichrist insanity.you then went ahead to imply that the senate intervenes which to me is gross ignorance on your part.how i wish jonathan will take the kind of "drastic actions" obama takes.rather the retardeen eats 1billion naira food and impugnes our constitution in a bid for false humility

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Bomb Attack Foiled In Yobe State / Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas / 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.