Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! (5508 Views)

Photo Of The Day (SEE FOUR WIVES) / Ladies Would You Rock This On Your Wedding Day? See Photo ... / Photo Of The Day- [see A Guy Wants To Kill Our President!] Lol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by IamDrock(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hmmm i have been imagining what this means, i hope its just a pose o.. If i am one of those men i wont hesitate to.... *Winks* What do you think? Guy leaks N.ude pics of her ex girlfriend online click2see
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lols.. Not serious!
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by Dubby6(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wow, 6 guys and 5 babes, Either day last babe enjoys 2much or suffers 2much
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dubby6: Wow, 6 guys and 5 babes, Either day last babe enjoys 2much or suffers 2much

You probably didnt see the last girl making them six

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dubby6: Wow, 6 guys and 5 babes, Either day last babe enjoys 2much or suffers 2much
they are six bro shine your eyes..
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by ednut1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by 3ace(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
I wish soldier ants were around.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by Arosa(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
3ace: I wish soldier ants were around.

Forget soldier ants, I wish I was there. angry
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by demelza: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
This makes no effing sense. angry
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by Haywhymido(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Confused - i think hotel is better dan an open field
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by IamDrock(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
cant stop laughing...
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by Dygeasy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
And Y'all Just Have Assumed The Guys Were About To F*ck The Ladies...

Biko Now When They're Not Dogs. Una Get Dorty Mind Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by favouredseed(f): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Very funny
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Woah!!!

Club thingz!
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by Iceman296: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
You wicked Gan!
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Diz guyz r dullin
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Na so village weddings dey be

Skanky concept.

I guess they wanted to be funny
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by dimdim001(m): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
WTH is goin' on dere
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by Abbey2sam(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nice concept
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by amtalkin(f): 12:07am On Oct 19, 2013
Abbey2sam: Nice concept
You call this a Ƞice concept?
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by switdil(f): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2013
grin grin grin
E go too bad
Skelewu gan ni sef
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by Auxigen(m): 1:27am On Oct 19, 2013
am not surprised...dont blame them...Isaiah 4 vs 1 is manifesting in thier lives.
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by fr3do(m): 2:01am On Oct 19, 2013
he he he
missionary
though the ladies look lifeless,we all think they are simulating trying to have se.x
this tells you how annoyingly passive the average woman is in bed.
angry
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 19, 2013
Me I think it is bride market. Select and pay. You fit buy one or more undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by Lilaex: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2013
Ur phone screen no gud or ur ryt eye no day see well.!

Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by IamDrock(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2013
philip.adesola:
Me I think it is bride market. Select and pay. You fit buy one or more undecided
and do am immediately
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2013
Spoilt Minds!! They're only having fun. . .

**singing** i no be gentleman at all. x50
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by Acidosis(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2013
Is it a church wedding?
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by Shugamania(f): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2013
What kinda silly pose is this? undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! by IamDrock(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2013
LUCKY..

(1) (Reply)

Vegetable Seller (iya Alata) Donated Over 50 Million Naira To Charity / Woman Who Had Ribs Removed To Look Like Jessica Rabbit Needs Corset To Stay Aliv / Wizkid Acquires BMW X6 (picture Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.