Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching (2010 Views)

US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable / Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls / President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by Vado(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
madam_oringo:

May you and people like you die in that country of pain by the pain so caused by the retardeen, oduah and co. You people praise her and her ministry, next time you will board her planes and then you might just reap the rewards of your praise and support! You heard "Dog and Baboons" and you have not used your sense that it was a translation from another language? You have not realized that it could be translated to Obasanjo's do or die affair? Meanwhile, while you are accusing him of "dog and baboon" talks, over 4,000 people have been slaughtered under the watch of your retardeen GEJ. Maybe one day someone like you will come face to face with this nemesis, and Jona will just say he doesn't give a damn to the world while people like you reap the rewards of the brutal deaths you are causing to Nigeria today!

WTF? Either you are deficient in the comprehension department or simply going nuts madam whatever because i'm lost as to where how you could type that load of crap up there.
Did u see me approving of GEJ's insensitivity or financial recklessness? Heck i didn't even vote him d last election cos i could forsee his incompetence. As a matter of fact, i'm disgusted by his actions or inactions and i strongly think the Minister should be relieved of her duty.
What's my own with OBJ's remark? For all i care, his and the bloodied-baboon talks are irresponsible inflammatory utterances from a sitting and ex president. They should be ashamed of themselves for such no matter how u wanna spin it Madam translator.
Now keep my name off your mouth and go suck on some baboon's kork and lest i forget, that death wish is on you and your family if you have any ho'.
Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by atlwireles: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
The minster will only wax stronger and strong in her position. All the town criers can keep wailing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by Brimmie(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
taharqa: Plz, stop calling @Naptu's name in associatn with peeps like @Gbawe, @Agbemata and @Dayokanu... That is like HERESIS, almost..

Lol.. Talaka!! grin grin
Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by ALTRUTH(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Stella Odua will remain on dat sit whether cockroaches like agbamental, daftyakanu nd others like it or nt. U vultures can set urselves on fire to protest or take efficient rat poison (ratak) and end ur misery like awo ur oga kpatakpata did.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by pazienza(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Good one from GEJ. Stella must finish the work she started, no shaking. If we are not winning on the political front, we should at least be winning on the Economic front.
Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by Blueboy0402: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
ALTRUTH: Stella Odua will remain on dat sit whether cockroaches like agbamental, daftyakanu nd others like it or nt. U vultures can set urselves on fire to protest or take efficient rat poison (ratak) and end ur misery like awo ur oga kpatakpata did.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by sayitout1: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
All those pointing fingers to GEJ & the aviation minister for buying such a care becos of their personal hatred should read this;

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/12969/4/govfasholaasiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu-get-n600-milli.html
Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 19, 2013
I'm a staunch pro-GEJ but I condemn the cars purchase in its totality.

This is absurd, Ms Odua should not only be relieved of her position but also be prosecuted.

Corruption must be nipped to the bud. We shouldn't play politics with our common wealth.

((I choose not to believe this purported statement from Gulak. I just pray its false))

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by Femolacaster(m): 5:23am On Oct 19, 2013
A very bold and intelligent reply.A good leader should be able to defend his ministers actions and policies boldly.Up GEJ 4 life
Gej will rule in your life 4 life. Shameless fellow.
Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by Femolacaster(m): 5:34am On Oct 19, 2013
Transformation agenda indeed! Gej never disappoints.
Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by Femolacaster(m): 5:44am On Oct 19, 2013
barcanista: I'm a staunch pro-GEJ but I condemn the cars purchase in its totality.

This is absurd, Ms Odua should not only be relieved of her position but also be prosecuted.

Corruption must be nipped to the bud. We shouldn't play politics with our common wealth.

((I choose not to believe this purported statement from Gulak. I just pray its false))
Baba u get sense jare....u are not like other tribalistic and sentimental m0r0ns defending corruption.
Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by PointB: 6:00am On Oct 19, 2013
***Clears throats***

Mr President is spot on. The lives of every single Nigerian is important even more so if it's a hardworking member of the executive cabinet. Protective them from hateful vultures, predators, and wicked people such as we see at the very first page of these thread is task that must be done.

#Stella stays!

Haters can gorge their hearts!
Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by dontjealousme: 6:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Yaribas oya go and hang. grin grin

Small boys crying wolf wolf. Wen u come jam, who go believe u. anumanu...

Ndiigbo please always show faith to ur public representative and stop allowing urself to be led by the noise from noise makers.

I will only give this advice once.
Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by PointB: 6:04am On Oct 19, 2013
Least we forget the cars are for aviation ministry/minister not for Stella Odua.

I doubt same can be said of the ones Fashola purchased for himself and his Godfather. The one we dont get to see same hateful and tribal motivated people pour bile on. Bloody hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2013
dontjealousme: Yaribas oya go and hang. grin grin

Small boys crying wolf wolf. Wen u come jam, who go believe u. anumanu...

Ndiigbo please always show faith to ur public representative and stop allowing urself to be led by the noise from noise makers.

I will only give this advice once.
let me assume that you are normal... What has tribalism got to do with this? You need to play sane politics not this tribal politics. What moral justification will you have to criticize other ministers that are not of Igbo extraction if they decide to go on such obnoxious spending spree? Mr. Man do you even want this country to progress at all? Grow up...

Stella by her action has brought dent to the image of the President and the Presidency, SHE MUST GO and BE PROSECUTED!

FYI: I'm not Yoruba neither am I an APC apologist.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by dridowu: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2013
Basic summary is dath life of a serving political office holder is far more important that ordinary Nigerians that roam the street.
Re: Jonathan Backs Oduah’s Purchase Of $1.6m Cars. Condemns Online Lynching by Kponkwem(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2013
emorse: Now what happens to Dino Melaye's 72 hrs ultimatum? Has the president just rubbished him?

Melaye and other busybodies will soon fade off the scene after disappointing their paymasters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend / Soyinka Denounces Jonathan Support Group Over Fabricated Report / Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.