Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Were Are The Business Ladies/girls (this Is For You)!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Were Are The Business Ladies/girls (this Is For You)!! (563 Views)

Introduce Your Business, Ladies / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Were Are The Business Ladies/girls (this Is For You)!! by Aliozorblog(m): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hellooo, were are my ladies who are good and loves buying and selling products from lagos, aba and onitsha. Its time you stop buying from nigeria and start importing at a cheaper rate from U.S , china, etc.
I know ladies are always good at selling jewelries, shoes, women hairs ,and all that.
The piece of jewelry that you get at lagos market for #600 naira, you can get it at a U.S store for $0.99 (#158)naira and still sell it at same price you would have sold that of #600 naira.
My dear sweet and beatiful ladies if u are interested in this importation which I have personally coached more than 65 people in, contact the office of ALIOZOR OKEZIE the importation tutor on 08031391462,
Email : aliozorokezie@yahoo.com
BB pin : 32C64EA8
Please this is for my serious ladies, u can equally drop ur contact here on this thread.
No delays because delay is dangerous!
Hurry now!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Ymomoh In This Forum!!! 100% Fraudster Scammer / Free Entrepreneur Courses From HP / Why Do People Do These In Banks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.