Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

My Laughable Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Laughable Experience (2276 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laughable Experience by mysticgal(f): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Went to this cafe in a plaza to print some documents,cos i couldn't do it personally,so a guy walked up to me and said he loved my tablet and phone and seriously i wasn't intrested in any conversation,like play oh he collected my phone and saved his phone number,fortunately i sat beside his boy using admin computer,and i saw this same man with two kids and a woman,i assumed to be his wife,and the man was wearing a band,,soon he started calling me registering his intrest,and i turned him down nicely not mentioning what i saw.today he messaged me on whattapp calling me nkem,God i couldn't laugh,i then told about the photo i saw,he replied me saying,,,,,,,forget her joor,,,,,my God i can't imagine being a home breaker,,,i blocked him though but i can actually see why women do what the do..opps sorry its a long typo
Re: My Laughable Experience by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
It's a good thing you blocked him

I avoid married men like disease cos I wouldn't want to share my husband with any girl when I'm married

1 Like

Re: My Laughable Experience by martyns303(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
@mechummy. Can we get married ASAP? grin
Re: My Laughable Experience by mysticgal(f): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
ipity his wife and kids,embarassedmen kai!!!
Re: My Laughable Experience by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
na only som useless married men, dey fall MALES hand in dis country...
Re: My Laughable Experience by mysticgal(f): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
deejay_harry1: na only som useless married men, dey fall MALES hand in dis country...

just his wife i pity,cos the man looks flirty,and the problem is he's handsome
Re: My Laughable Experience by martyns303(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
I think am being stalked undecided

Re: My Laughable Experience by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
mysticgal:

this one u are saying he is handsome, and u even opened a thread for him.... allowed d number to be saved on ur tablet..

and dey pity d guy wife... hmmm..

TELL THE REAL STORY , WAT U REALLY DID OOOOOOOOOO..

u block am true true?? wink

2 Likes

Re: My Laughable Experience by tpia5: 1:43am On Oct 19, 2013
how did he collect your phone and save his number on it, explain that part plz, were you just staring like a mumu while he did so, or what.

did he prevent you from deleting his number after you unfroze?

1 Like

Re: My Laughable Experience by mysticgal(f): 3:01am On Oct 19, 2013
he carried the phone while i did my thing,i didn't mind him admiring it,only for me to get home,and he called me introducing himself @dj harry for looks hes handsome,buh for the fact he is married,a no wan pour calamine lotion inside person garri.
Re: My Laughable Experience by mysticgal(f): 3:05am On Oct 19, 2013
tpia i love yougrin,e never reash freezing level.
Re: My Laughable Experience by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2013
martyns303: @mechummy. Can we get married ASAP? grin
grin
Re: My Laughable Experience by nbright: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2013
#following
Re: My Laughable Experience by kaboninc(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Is this really a "laughable experience"?
Re: My Laughable Experience by tpia5: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
mysticgal:

the man looks flirty,and the problem is he's handsome

Is there a shortage of handsome men in your area?

I dont see why his looks are a big deal.

I nor do is i nor do, what concerns handsome with that decision.

So if you see spanish, you go faint?
Re: My Laughable Experience by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Had a similar experience. Was in a saloon which also happened to be my aunty's shop. A lady was making her hair while a man was sitting down. I got in and sat for some minuites. He asked if he could have a look at my phone and I obliged. Some minuites later, his phone rang but he didn't pick it. I collected my phone from him and saw that he had saved his number on my phone and dialed it on his own phone. I just smiled.

I calmly asked to see his phone and deleted my number and also his call history without him suspecting. My aunty later told me the lady making her hair was his wife. I was just shaking my head.
Re: My Laughable Experience by nbright: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
tpia@:

Is there a shortage of handsome men in your area?
Handsomely rich grin ....
Re: My Laughable Experience by baralatie(m): 12:31am On Nov 12, 2013
mysticgal:

guys!d tory wan bust?(puls a seat to sit down)
Re: My Laughable Experience by baralatie(m): 12:33am On Nov 12, 2013
mysticgal: he carried the phone while i did my thing,i didn't mind him admiring it,only for me to get home,and he called me introducing himself @dj harry for looks hes handsome,buh for the fact he is married,a no wan pour calamine lotion inside person garri.
gbeun gbeun!
Re: My Laughable Experience by baralatie(m): 12:38am On Nov 12, 2013
mysticgal: tpia i love yougrin,e never reash freezing level.
(grab groundnut & a bottle of lacasera)

carry on yes,yes!
Re: My Laughable Experience by baralatie(m): 12:42am On Nov 12, 2013
Choicegirl: Had a similar experience. Was in a saloon which also happened to be my aunty's shop. A lady was making her hair while a man was sitting down. I got in and sat for some minuites. He asked if he could have a look at my phone and I obliged. Some minuites later, his phone rang but he didn't pick it. I collected my phone from him and saw that he had saved his number on my phone and dialed it on his own phone. I just smiled.

I calmly asked to see his phone and deleted my number and also his call history without him suspecting. My aunty later told me the lady making her hair was his wife. I was just shaking my head.
oooh!wetin be ur own naah!u just brok transmisn!

(1) (Reply)

Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous / Dad Kissing Daugther, Right Or Wrong(picture) / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage Why Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.