Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous (2280 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by pagoti(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]l need an advise from matured marriage men in the house only please.
I got married about 4 yrs ago and I work in a bank where I need to interact with both male and female customers. My wife is in the habit of scrutinising my phone every time when ever I drop my phone around the house and wull be calling all the female numbers on my phone to leave her husband alone, infact it has gotten to a really embrassing situation for me. I have called her father to report her daughter. She came to my bank sometimes ago and started searching my draw my colleagues were just laughing imagine she was looking for an evidence to nab me. And I have decided to ignore her for the time being. Guys what do think I should do to curb this situation.
Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Melahou(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
that because she doesn't trust you one bit.
am sure she must have caught you in the act b4.
all you need to do is to reassure her of your trust
by minimaxin the number of women/girls that calls you and act more
like a "married man" and not like a player.

5 Likes

Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Shuoooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked in this day and age? She never jam grin grin grin

But on a more serious note,she's being immature, maybe you need to let her see something on your phone that will occupy her thoughts for a while angry

Try to talk to her sha,but then,she won't understand,I'm quite certain she's a full housewife...if to say she get work,real work o,no be market woman kind of work, she'll understand the need for you to relate with male and female colleagues alike...chei lwkmd...I repeat it,she never jam grin grin grin what if you're transferred out of town for a while? Na high bp thinz be that o cheesy cheesy cheesy women sef

Or maybe she's insecure? Perhaps, she has reasons to distrust you.
modified.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
There is no smoke without fire,is a popular adage in Igboland. Is quite unfortunate that most married men has turned to bachelor's in terms of their escapades with single girls.If truth be told,u must have betrayed d trust she placed on u or u must have given her d reason to suspect U.If your hands are clean,why not do everything possible to restore that trust.Just wondering why some men get married in d first place.

5 Likes

Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
pagoti: [color=#990000][/color]l need an advise from matured marriage men in the house only please.
I got married about 4 yrs ago and I work in a bank where I need to interact with both male and female customers. My wife is in the habit of scrutinising my phone every time when ever I drop my phone around the house and wull be calling all the female numbers on my phone to leave her husband alone, infact it has gotten to a really embrassing situation for me. I have called her father to report her daughter. She came to my bank sometimes ago and started searching my draw my colleagues were just laughing imagine she was looking for an evidence to nab me. And I have decided to ignore her for the time being. Guys what do think I should do to curb this situation.
Interact with female ke,we de hear u. O o.take am easy o o
Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by thorpido(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Your wife is acting immature and she is obviously insecured
How was she while you were dating?How did you live also while you were dating?

You need to talk to her and reassure her that she has no reason to be this anxious.Let her get to know your colleagues and even your customers.
Most importantly,give her reasons to trust you,not by mere words but by your deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Saraha1(f): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Haha this thread go make sense die.
Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by dytbabe: 4:43am On Aug 26, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 26, 2014
Op, be honest and tell us whether you have cheated on her before or not or maybe you have no skeleton in your cupboard?? undecided undecided interacting with female customers my a*s...You're seeking advice from married men only hoping they justify your cheating nature..mtcheeeeww

Your wife is obviously frustrated as a result of your cheating attitude. .poor woman....A woman can't develop such characters over night, there's no smoke without fire...

For the mean time, let her disgrace your silly a*s well where the whole world will see the kinda person you're, then dump your silly bottom. ..CHEAT!!!! angry angry angry

*come out and tell us you hv never cheated, if not my comment stands*

3 Likes

Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by raumdeuter: 6:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Does she have a job? Cos I'm wondering how a busy woman would leave her place of work to come to yours to pick quarell

Thats the side effect of marrying a lousy jobless woman

3 Likes

Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by beeevan: 7:35am On Aug 26, 2014
Cheating husbands be like " my wife is extremely jealous ", once they contract STD, their song will change to " i love my wife and didn't mean to hurt her.... am not that bad yadahh yadahh blah blah blah" undecided.

11 Likes

Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by esmeralda1(f): 8:03am On Aug 26, 2014
Have u cheated on her before?
If yes, then work towards winning her trust back.
If no, then communicate wit her dt u r not one of d men dt cheat or are unfaithful in their marriage.
Winning her trust is easy tell her of ur undying love for her.
"Women Love Words"
Call her during office hours tell her wot u r doing, tell her wen u r leaving d office drop ur fone wen u r home no chattin with ladies and all
Has she always been like this.
Why do u even want only men to advise u?

1 Like

Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2014
She's insecure,and a typical drama queen.

Take charge of the situation,stamp your foot down,no time for playing to the gallery.

Don't ignore her,deal with her in a way she won't find funny to show you are serious.

A lady like that can cost you your job with her extreme jealousy,so to save your job,and yourself,act now.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2014
OP, We've read about your wife... You've not told us anything about yourself. You write as if you don't have ANY reason not to be trusted. If you want advice, tell us more about your own 'part'
Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by isokey: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2014
beeevan: Cheating husbands be like " my wife is extremely jealous ", once they contract STD, their song will change to " i love my wife and didn't mean to hurt her.... am not that bad yadahh yadahh blah blah blah" undecided.
Abi ooo... With lots of STI's, viral herpatitis, genital herps, HIV and even Ebola fast growing in town now, they still reason with their brain below only to come back with pity stories. Ao i wish they enjoy its pleasure and nurse the consequential pain all alone.
Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Kanwulia: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2014
She was like this before you got married, so why complain now? undecided
Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by MARKone(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2014
Melahou: that because she doesn't trust you one bit.
am sure she must have caught you in the act b4.
all you need to do is to reassure her of your trust
by minimaxin the number of women/girls that calls you and act more
like a "married man" and not like a player.

A beg put a stop to it. This trend of taging men as unfaithful randy creatures, when issues of trust is being deliberated upon, is quite distasteful. Women are generally known to be insecure when it comes to relationships, and tend to over react and go for the kill when the feel or suspect that their hubby have strayed. Some women are just so mentally and psychologically wired not to trust their man, maybe past relationships holds a high contributory factor to that. No matter how hard you try to prove to them that you are faithful, the tend to suspect you the more.

Mine once deleted all the female contacts on my phone, all. Just like OP's had equally called a female colleague once, with all sorts of unfounded allegation.

I know of a man who lost his job, because his wife came to his office to raise hell, as in she set the office on fire, and not just any office yet all the allegations she brought up were all false.

OP me I don't know u, so cannot vouche for you, but if you feel you have nothing to hide, ignore her, hopefully she'll get tired one day , but warn her seriously to stop embarrassing you, coming to your office to act 007 is uncalled for.

In my own case, I was firm, very firm, I don't handle embarrassment well.

1 Like

Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Kanwulia: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
This BLOKOS na ganja for some women o!
Abi nor be the same 2-2 NAIRA KPOMO wey I done dey chop for 30 years in the wilderness of romantic delusion and matrimonial traffic jam? undecided

Some women get chance sha! cry
Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2014
The last time my friend checked his husbands office locker,she found a box of condom that will last for like 2 months.Who is fooling who.Op came here to see if people will support him. When u will get STD, HIV or mighty EBOLA is only then ,u know that ur wife is only trying to protect herself.
Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by beeevan: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2014
isokey:
Abi ooo... With lots of STI's, viral herpatitis, genital herps, HIV and even Ebola fast growing in town now, they still reason with their brain below only to come back with pity stories. Ao i wish they enjoy its pleasure and nurse the consequential pain all alone.

That fact that they won't suffer alone drives me bonkers cry.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by orbis(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2014
GUY TALK THE STORY FROM THE BEGINNING NA.....YOU MUST HAVE SOME DAMN SKELETON IN YOUR CUPBOARDS FOR HER TO BE SO DAMN JEALOUS AND SUSPICIOUS ABOUT YOUR LIFE.....
Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Vikky014(f): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2014
Saraha1: Haha this thread go make sense die.
Lol
Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Tallesty1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
This is serious... Have you cheated on her b4 @Op? Has she always been like this?.

If you bleeped up the you have to cut contact with all the females, infact you must do all the doables to to regain her trust. Else you are OYO

But if you didn't cheat on her then she needs therapy to improve her self-esteem and so that she can see how irrational her feelings are.
Try to show her how ridiculous she is being, I mean why would she come to your office to search your draws? What would have happened if she had seen incriminating items? Embarrass you and herself in the office or what? That was very kiddish!

1 Like

Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
beeevan: Cheating husbands be like " my wife is extremely jealous ", once they contract STD, their song will change to " i love my wife and didn't mean to hurt her.... am not that bad yadahh yadahh blah blah blah" undecided.

HAHAHAAHAA. Seconded abeg.

Dnt mind them.

1 Like

Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
The Op has not told us the truth. He has skeletons in his closet. There is no way a woman would go to such lengths of reaction if he had not provoked it in the first place. I wish the wife would read this thread and tell us her own side of the story.
Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Godmystrength: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sophyrocks: The Op has not told us the truth. He has skeletons in his closet. There is no way a woman would go to such lengths of reaction if he had not provoked it in the first place. I wish the wife would read this thread and tell us her own side of the story.
I am just looking at the OP. He thinks people don't know anything. why did he ask advice from only married MEN. Is this the MARRIED MEN ONLY section? i don't have advice for him. I am not a matured married man

4 Likes

Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by sexybash(f): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
raumdeuter: Does she have a job? Cos I'm wondering how a busy woman would leave her place of work to come to yours to pick quarell

Thats the side effect of marrying a lousy jobless woman
Na wetin good for this kind man obviously
When they were dating he felt that she was inlove
When you go enter gau na when she pour somebody acid and two of una go enter jail
I hate insecure jealous bicthes every where grin
Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Ngokafor(f): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2014

....You just spoke my mind!..abi you be spirit? shocked embarassed cheesy wink....

...at this point,i have got nothing more to say cool

1 Like

Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Op, if you are honest you haven't given her the reason to suspect you then she is being possessive, trying to control your emotions by way of harassment. She's exhibiting controlling tendency and you shouldn't give in hence you become her emotional puppet.

Give her a little threat of possible separation if she won't stop and she definitely will reconsider
Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Haywhymido(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Cece23: The last time my friend checked his husbands office locker,she found a box of condom that will last for like 2 months.Who is fooling who.Op came here to see if people will support him. When u will get STD, HIV or mighty EBOLA is only then ,u know that ur wife is only trying to protect herself.
well i don't knw d kind of man dat dis op is,but if any, i repeat if any woman try dat office embarassment with me atleast 4 one week she go sleep 4 her father's house. Do u knw some people don't knw hw to deal with embarassment sha,esp. d underserved one
Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Godmystrength: I am just looking at the OP. He thinks people don't know anything. why did he ask advice from only married MEN. Is this the MARRIED MEN ONLY section? i don't have advice for him. I am not a matured married man

Because he assumes every married man in this section is in the same league with him. The cheating club for married men only. Only men of his kind would give him consoling words of encourgement.

grin grin grin
Re: Help My Wife Is Extremely Jealous by sexybash(f): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Some men mumu sha
Na so domestic violence take dey start

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo / My Househelp Stubbornly Answers Phone Call When Cooking Using Gas Cylinder / She Is Getting On My Nerves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.