Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad (16700 Views)

Norway Apologizes For Selling Military Wares To Nigerian Insurgents / See Konji: Couple Jailed For Having Sex At The Back Of Taxi / Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2013
That "Abeg I wan phoc" guy, are you well at all??undecided

Back to the topic. . .all I can say is, poverty is a disease.
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by Impulse80(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2013
faradexs09: What cant Nigerians do for money,they can sell der kidney,liver,etc mm but selling ur baby for an ipad wat a poverty striken Nation
I SWEAR THIS GUY DID NOT READ THE TOPIC grin
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by kstyle2(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2013
jeez.....and i was thinking of selling my kid bro 4 a new ps3...he spoil the 1st one sha
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by Aizebioje(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2013
faradexs09: What cant Nigerians do for money,they can sell der kidney,liver,etc mm but selling ur baby for an ipad wat a poverty striken Nation
Perharps your parents should have sold you! I wouldn't have had to go through the pain of telling you to go back and read the article and then read your post and take a few minutes to reflect on how stupid and senseless your post is
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by koncernednaija(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmm....na wa ooooooooooooo
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by IAMBREEZY: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by mrperfect(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
This is sad.
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by SUNNY45: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Perharps your parents should have sold you! I wouldn't have had to go through the pain of telling you to go back and read the article and then read your post and take a few minutes to reflect on how silly and senseless your post is

*Clears throat* abeg free this guy na grin grin grin Cant u simply correct in love He was busy and cudnt read through, dont hang him on the cross of calvary because of this na...haba!!!
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by Flexskillz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
the 'abeg i wan phoc' guy; whoever did this to you is sure dead, long ago. we for help u go beg am, sad thing some slow poke will quote ur useless post just to post a line of comment. smh. why. wasnt the post hidden sef?
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by Flexskillz(m): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
the 'abeg i wan phoc' guy; whoever did this to you is sure dead, long ago. we for help u go beg am, sad thing some slow poke will quote ur useless post just to post a line of comment. smh. why. wasnt the post. hidden sef?
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by yuncka: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
OXL.com .......... SALE IT!
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by iknopro(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oga abeg make I drop, I don reach my junction
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by Ranchhoddas: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
yaba left patient
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by SUNNY45: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
OXL.com .......... SALE IT!

Werey!!![size=8pt][/size][b][/b] grin grin grin grin

Alakori ni bobo yi...walahi!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
werey
undecided
Shey you read Nigeria for the post abi?
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by pappilo(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Lord have mercy
have mercy on the sons of Sodom
and have mercy the daughters of Jezebel
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of the Lord

Yes we hustle
day and night, we hustle
sun and rain, we hustle
to remedy our pitiful conditions.
We employ the vices of man
blades, guns
and most dangerous of all, the computer!
in order to get some bread
and some groupie love.

The politicians, all the politicians
how they have stuffed their bellies full
of our benefits as citizens of this country
How they have cheated our fathers
and condemned their childeren
and they dare to use their voodoo

Lord have mercy
have mercy when you look down upon us
and help us Lord
help us use what we have to get what we need

Gino 2007
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by toprealman: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Knew instantly from the headline that it must be a chinko couple.
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
Abeg I wan phoc.....u're so senseless.
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by Toneyo(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Seanixking: (sipping my alomo wit kilishi).......wat r de talkin sef baby 4 an ipad...hmm i beta sell my joystick 4 nokia 3310.... lipsrsealed

I guess it has HIV, if not it ur joystick would be priceless
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by MicroBox: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
I dont know maybe their are secrets behind all these gadgets.
I have a car,three phones and much more for a bachelor
But i love my Ipad more than any other thing I have got.
Just dont know why.
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by Baddestguyp(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Is the op a mod? I opened a thread like this the night before but it didnt make front page angry https://www.nairaland.com/1483854/couple-sell-infant-daughter-iphone
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by Ninilowo(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
shebi pple ya say china economy he yaf improve ni?
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by SUNNY45: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
Is the op a mod? I opened a thread like this the night before but it didnt make front page angry https://www.nairaland.com/1483854/couple-sell-infant-daughter-iphone

U sef try dey shake body na....dey drop something 4 boys sometimes grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by Chukkasy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
ipad wey go become old model wn d new 1 comot abi? mtcheew....
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by simdam500(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
"i refuse to be poor"
*that d reason y i cultivated the habit of saying that every minute*

let all NL's say
"i refuse to be poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Re: Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad by solidhomes: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
yuncka: OXL.com .......... SALE IT!

Na OXL? I thought it's OLX...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years / What Are The Direct Implications Of Coup In Africa To The Rest Of Africa? / Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.