Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Glo Laffta Fest : American Comedians Deray Davis And Tony Roberts. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Glo Laffta Fest : American Comedians Deray Davis And Tony Roberts. (730 Views)

Tony Nwulu, Fashanu, Eucharia, Oritse Femi, Kiss Daniels Honoured At Peace Event / Glo Laffta Fest Ibadan Tell Us Your Experience (photos) / "Glo Laffta Fest, Season Four At Jogor Centre, Ibadan" [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Laffta Fest : American Comedians Deray Davis And Tony Roberts. by Ojuelegba666: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2013
American Star Stand Up Comedian Deray Davis and Tony Roberts are now in Nigeria for the Glo Laffta Fest comedy show.

Speaking with reporters, Davies said Nigerians attending the show should expect non-stop comedy. “Non-stop comedy. I'm very unpredictable, so I don’t know what I'm going to say. If you're in front of me, I might talk about you. I don't want to offend anybody, but you never know. You've got the best right here with you!”

"I just want to have a good time and bring my own brand of comedy to a whole new place. Many may have watched me on TV, but they’ve never seen me perform live. It's going to be spectacular. It's going to be a different vibe coming from me on that stage. I just want to create a stress-free environment and make the audience have a good time.” ...... Read More http://www.searchlightnigeria.com/2013/10/glo-laffta-fest-american-comedians.html

(1) (Reply)

Dennis Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 (screen Shot) / Snow In Cairo, Egypt For The First Time In Over 100 Years / Happy Birthday To December 31st Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.