Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Only One Thing Is Needful In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only One Thing Is Needful In Life (587 Views)

These Old And The New Testament Of A Thing Is Really Causing Confusion. / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / What Should Be Our Utmost Priority? "That Which Is Needful". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only One Thing Is Needful In Life by sidespin: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2013
ONLY ONE THING IS NEEDFUL IN LIFE

All I have been doing against witchcraft prior to 1979 were merely preliminary skirmishes. But from that point onward I was declaring total war against witchcraft. The reason is this – witchcraft has millions of men bound whom I need in My EndTime army. If you will join Me in this war, you will encounter people under curses that has been passed down through families from generation to generation. But you do not need to be afraid because you will be able to release them.

Witchcraft is the attempt to control people & make them do what you want by the use of any spirit which is not the Holy Spirit. If any person has a spirit which he or she uses, it is not the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit is God & no one uses God.

If you will realize what I Am leading you into, you will make an agreement with Me so that I can help you financially. Make Me Lord over your finances.

There was no use in My transferring money which you had laid up in heaven to an earthly bank when you didn’t need all of it at the time. When money is on earth, it is vulnerable to Satan and to the world’s system of finance. If I gave you $1,000 today, in nine months’ time, it probably wouldn’t be worth more than $750. You need to learn to exercise your faith in the fact that you have this money on deposit, and when you need it, all you have to do is call for it. Make your deposits with Me according to the rate of exchange which My Word guarantees and operate under My system of finance instead of the world’s system. We can make it work at the current rate of exchange at that time. It won’t matter if it takes a billion dollars to buy a loaf of bread—I can afford it!”

When you give, this deposit will enable you to call for a withdrawal.

PRAYER
Pray more. There are better things to be had in spiritual life, but they must be sought out with faith and prayer.

THE HELPERS LOVE
I will help anyone one who help the helpless. When you love those whom I love, you will always know My help. You will be given the helper by the measure of your love.

THE GREATEST EXPLOSION OF GOD’S POWER

What in your judgment is the greatest explosion of My power? It is not the creation of heaven and the earth. The explosion of the greatest nuclear blast is still just in the natural realm. When I created the heavens and the earth, in the first place that was still in the material natural realm. Nobody was against Me when I created the earth. My greatest explosion of power was when I raised Jesus Christ from the dead. That was a spiritual explosion of My word and My power. All was against Me. There were forces arrayed against Me. There were devils and demons in hell, all the wickedness in the earth, all of the bondage of hell itself. That was the greatest explosion of My power. The very same thing happened to you when you got born again. That’s how much power I have invested in your spirit. Before this will be over with, you will understand the stars, but you have to understand this too.

I do not reveal My power to get men to believe in My power, but to get men to believe in My love. If I had wanted to save the world with My power when I walked the earth, I would have moved mountains by pointing a finger. Then all men would have bowed to Me, but not because they loved Me, or loved the truth, but because they feared My power. I do not want men to obey Me because they feared My power, but because they loved Me, and they loved the truth.

If you do not know My love, then My power will corrupt you. I do not give you love so that you can know My power, but I give you power so that you can know My love. The goal of your life must be love, not power. Then I will give you power to love with. I will give you power to heal the sick because you love them, and I do not want them sick. Healing are the smallest of the gifts; it is but a drop in the bucket in view of what the Father has in store for His children. You shall do greater works than these.

THE DANGER OF WALKING IN GREAT POWER
There is a great danger in walking in great power. It has happened to many of My messengers, and that is part of the message they are to give to My last day church. You must walk in My power, and even much greater power than your predecessors experienced, but if you ever start to think that the power is My endorsing you, or even your message, you will open the door to the same delusion. The Holy Spirit is given to testify only of Me. If you are wise, like Paul, you will learn to glory more in your weakness than in your strengths.

You don't know how I long to do for My children if they would only ask Me and believe Me. Many times they beg and cry and pray, but they don't believe. And I cannot answer their prayers unless they have faith, because I cannot violate My Word. But how often I long to help them if only they would let Me by taking Me at My Word and bringing Me their problems, trusting Me to undertake for them.

Be faithful with money and with your tongue, then I can be able to use you to speak for Me.

As long as you chose this WAY- the way of the cross- you will always have My power and anointing in your life. But if you depart from this WAY, you will lose My power and My anointing in your life.

I love My people so much. Why do people not take Me at My Word? Do they not know that I have all power in heaven and on earth to back up what I said? It is so easy. I made it so simple. If people would just take Me at My Word, I will do what I said.

I do not understand why people say they believe I will do something, but when it does not happen in their time, they begin to doubt My Word. If they will just believe and say with confidence that I will do it, I will do it at the correct time.

I want you to study the lives of My generals in My great army throughout time. Know them like the back of your hand. Know why they were a success. Know why they failed, and you will lack nothing in that area. If you will be faithful in these studies, I will see that you meet the great generals of this day.

If you will be faithful in this thing, I will promote you.
Re: Only One Thing Is Needful In Life by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2013
hmmm
if GOD wanted to be feared e wud av destroyd the devil
Re: Only One Thing Is Needful In Life by vivianfrancis(f): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2013
all we pray 4 is d grace 2 serve him in truth and in spirit,above al d grace 2 mek heaven atlast
Re: Only One Thing Is Needful In Life by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2013
vivian francis: all we pray 4 is d grace 2 serve him in truth and in spirit,above al d grace 2 mek heaven atlast
AMEN
Re: Only One Thing Is Needful In Life by sidespin: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
vivian francis: all we pray 4 is d grace 2 serve him in truth and in spirit,above al d grace 2 mek heaven atlast

If as a Born Again Christian you are praying for the GRACE to make heaven, you are probably not yet Born Again or something is wrong. did you not hear that you are a CITIZEN OF HEAVEN?
Are not aware that we've come to mount Zion?
don't you know that whosoever believes shall not perish?
Are not a New Creature?
many need to be born again again. some gets worse each year in their faith. when they light to be teaching the Word some still need to be BABY-FED. As Christians, you don't pray to make heaven. where else do you want to go?. heaven is your true home.
Re: Only One Thing Is Needful In Life by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
sidespin:

If as a Born Again Christian you are praying for the GRACE to make heaven, you are probably not yet Born Again or something is wrong. did you not hear that you are a CITIZEN OF HEAVEN?
Are not aware that we've come to mount Zion?
don't you know that whosoever believes shall not perish?
Are not a New Creature?
many need to be born again again. some gets worse each year in their faith. when they light to be teaching the Word some still need to be BABY-FED. As Christians, you don't pray to make heaven. where else do you want to go?. heaven is your true home.
are you sayin she prayed the wrong prayer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus,money, And The Great Commission / The Divine Existence Of Christ Through All Ages By Leader Olumba Olumba Obu / Mary Is A Very Big Part Of Your Relationship With Jesus..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.