Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,318 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Where To Learn Website Design In Lagos, Nigeria - Certification And Training Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Where To Learn Website Design In Lagos, Nigeria (17471 Views)

COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AND WEBSITE DESIGN VIDEO TRAINING (GET THE SKILLS!) / Study And Get A Certificate In Interior Decoration And Design In Ibadan / The Best Project Management Training And Pmp Institute In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Where To Learn Website Design In Lagos, Nigeria by prosers: 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Webcademy
Re: Where To Learn Website Design In Lagos, Nigeria by Zubbix: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
There's a sound professional web developer/designer I can recommend you to. He's a software engineer working full time with NairaBET. He's also their main website content editor, and also a KarROX certified software Engineer since 2010. He has also been managing lots of company's websites and training people on web designing

Trust me when I say he is very good, with excellent communication skills.

I happened to know about him when I wanted to get a domain name and host my website, he practically held me by the hand, through a video training to teach me how to install WordPress and thrive architect. I'm a complete novice... I just kept smiling with the way he was breaking it down for me.

I got to find out that he's at it again, training guys. And one good thing about his training is that, he doesn't record them on CDs or PDF, he believes in communicating with you while you watch him do it, you ask him questions and he replies.. He's a practical online tutor.

This means that you don't need to leave your home or office to get to any venue for training. Everything is done online, from the comfort of your home or office.

Also, he always make a record of each class for you , so you can download them and watch over and over again.

Furthermore, participating in his online training automatically qualifies you to be a member of his After-Training mentorship program for free.

So if you really want to learn web designing from a professional, you should consider him

He is very professional, I can assure you

You can reach me on this for further details

Phone no: 08167580869
Re: Where To Learn Website Design In Lagos, Nigeria by Ibexbillion: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2021
kheme:
you can learn a lot online! i never attended any computer school for web developement, I'm a professional!

ok, try this www.htmlonline.tk
pls add me up on whatsApp so that we can talk business 08140554089

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Build Your CV For You to get that Job you want. / Ican Exam Lecture Centre, Ican Exam Accredited Lecture Centre, ICAN ATS Exam / Marine And Offshore Engineering Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.