Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

My Half Brothers Wedding Urgent Advice! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Half Brothers Wedding Urgent Advice! (919 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Am Pregnant For My Half Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Half Brothers Wedding Urgent Advice! by yemi221(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2008
guys i need your advice
my half brother will be geting married in some couples of weeks.actually my mum is not currently with my dad.so we stay{siblings} with my mum.one fact is that my mum is not attending the wedding.because of the misundastings with my dad and her mum{second wife} one thing about me is that am always shy when it comes to parties.and they ave chossen cloth to be worn on that day.GUYZ HOW DO You WANT ME REACT ON THAT DAY.ABEG I NEED UNA ADVICE. I DONT NO WHAT TO DO
Re: My Half Brothers Wedding Urgent Advice! by brownbonno(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2008
Hmmmm,
I am sure you are above 18 years ?Are you one of the Covenant University students ?
Re: My Half Brothers Wedding Urgent Advice! by yemi221(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2008
no am above 18
Re: My Half Brothers Wedding Urgent Advice! by coolier(f): 1:33am On Jul 07, 2008
yemi 22:

guys i need your advice
my half brother will be geting married in some couples of weeks.actually my mum is not currently with my dad.so we stay{siblings} with my mum.one fact is that my mum is not attending the wedding.because of the misundastings with my dad and her mum{second wife} one thing about me is that am always shy when it comes to parties.and they ave chossen cloth to be worn on that day.GUYZ HOW DO You WANT ME REACT ON THAT DAY.ABEG I NEED UNA ADVICE. I DONT NO WHAT TO DO

What's this?
Re: My Half Brothers Wedding Urgent Advice! by mohawkchic(f): 2:36am On Jul 07, 2008
yemi 22:

guys i need your advice
my half brother will be geting married in some couples of weeks.actually my mum is not currently with my dad.so we stay{siblings} with my mum.one fact is that my mum is not attending the wedding.because of the misundastings with my dad and her mum{second wife} one thing about me is that am always shy when it comes to parties.and they ave chossen cloth to be worn on that day.

GUYZ HOW DO You WANT ME REACT ON THAT DAY.ABEG I NEED UNA ADVICE. I DONT NO WHAT TO DO

~Does your Mum have a problem with you attending the wedding? or wearing the choosen cloth ? or are you more worried that a cloth has been choosen and you're not sure if you want to attend?

~I dunno if you're more wooried about upsetting your mum by going to the wedding or wearing the choosen cloth or that you're too shy to celebrate your brother's wedding!!

~Since your mum wont be attending,i dont see any reason why you'd be uncomfortable at the event!!

~Its not about What WE want you to do. . . its about doing what makes you comfortable or better still showing support to your brother on his wedding day!!

~CHOICE IS YOURS!!~
Re: My Half Brothers Wedding Urgent Advice! by yemi221(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2008
thanks 4 your advice.i don't av a problemĀ  going to the wedding and buying the cloth.i think i now no what to do.thanks my sister
Re: My Half Brothers Wedding Urgent Advice! by mohawkchic(f): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2008
yemi 22:

thanks 4 your advice.i don't av a problem going to the wedding and buying the cloth.i think i now no what to do.thanks my sister

~You're Most Welcome wink

(1) (Reply)

Gossip Night / How My Mother Maltreated Me! Short Story / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.