Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Am Pregnant For My Half Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Pregnant For My Half Brother (9894 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / I Think I Am Pregnant / I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Gogirl(f): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2008
I was having a sex relationship with my half brother secretly but now am carrying his pregnancy, please. advice me on what to do ,because my daddy will kill me if he get to know and a doctor advise me not to go for any abortion,  am ashame of my action.   cry

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Ben13: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2008
sorry for the outcome of your enjoyment.

but I'm short of words**don't want to implicate myself
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Danapache(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2008
u have no option than to let ur father know about it earlier than later, since abortion is out of it and anyway I am not going to advise that.there is no temporary solution now that will not backfire later.safe delivery
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by StephenP(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2008
Wait, what exactly do you want us to do? Did you ask for our opinion before you had sex with him? Now that the consequences are dawning on you, you've come to tell us how ashamed of yourself you are. You should have thought of all that before. Ain't nothing you can do now, you've done the deed, you're preggers. Despite the disgusting fact, that he is your half brother, you have known better than not to use a condom or plan B. Well all that is the past. Smile . . . I see twins in your future.

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by PoohBeer: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2008
if ur old enough, u can take up an imaginary job in anothe state n make sure he doesnt see u till u put to bed! Or U make urself out to be a LovePeddler if u dont want ur dad to know its ur half brother!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Muza(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2008
Ben20001:

sorry for the outcome of your enjoyment.

but I'm short of words**don't want to implicate myself

me too,i wudn't want to be an accessory
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by tkb417(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2008
can u commit suicide?

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by steve49ja(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2008
**yawns**
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Tgirl4real(f): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2008
yawns further *** undecided
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by AdamBrody1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2008
why? there is nothing wrong in it now! In the bible, there are a plethoria of instances were fathers slept with daughters and brothers slept with sisters and if god didnt punish them for sleeping with each other, why should you be different.

Tamar (the widow of Er and Onan, who were killed by God) dresses up as a prostitute and Judah (her father-in-law) propositions her, saying: "Let me come in unto thee , And he , came in unto her, and she conceived by him." From this incestuous union, twins (38:27-28) were born (both were boys of course). One of these was Pharez -- an ancestor of Jesus  grin(Lk.3:33). 38:13-18

In fact i will give you the top 6 incestious acts in the bible to show you that If god can codone it, so shall your father and other Hypocritical christians who want to slate you!

6.Cain and his Wife

And Cain went out from the face of the Lord, and dwelt as a fugitive on the earth, at the east side of Eden. And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived, and brought forth Henoch: and he built a city, and called the name thereof by the name of his son Henoch. [Genesis 4:16-17]

Cain was the first born son of Adam and Eve, and Abel was the second. In Genesis 4 we read how Cain kills his brother and is sent east of Eden where he marries a woman and “lays” with her. Because Adam and Eve were the first humans - from whom all people come - Cain’s wife was his sister - and, consequently, all of the early Biblical relationships were incestuous (with the exception of Adam and Eve).

5 Abraham and Sara

Howbeit, otherwise also she is truly my sister, the daughter of my father, and not the daughter of my mother, and I took her to wife. And after God brought me out of my father’s house, I said to her: Thou shalt do me this kindness: In every place, to which we shall come, thou shalt say that I am thy brother. [Genesis 20:12-13]

Abraham married his half sister Sara in Ur. The King of Gerara took her from Abraham and God sent him a dream to tell him that he would be destroyed for taking a woman who already had a husband (God approved of the marriage between the brother and sister). The King returned Sara to Abraham and they remained together as a couple until she died at the age of 127. Incidentally, Abraham died 38 years later at the ripe old age of 175.

4 Nachor and Melcha

And Thare lived seventy years, and begot Abram, and Nachor, and Aran. And these are the generations of Thare: Thare begot Abram, Nachor, and Aran. And Aran begot Lot. And Aran died before Thare his father, in the land of his nativity in Ur of the Chaldees. And Abram and Nachor married wives: the name of Abram’s wife was Sarai: and the name of Nachor’s wife, Melcha, the daughter of Aran, father of Melcha, and father of Jescha. [Genesis 11:26-29]

This is one of those complex “generations” quotes that are found throughout the early stages of the Bible, but if you pay close attention you can see that Nachor (Abraham’s brother) married Melcha (his niece).

3 Lot and his Daughters

And the elder said to the younger Our father is old, and there is no man left on the earth, to come in unto us after the manner of the whole earth. Come, let us make him drunk with wine, and let us lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the elder went in and lay with her father: but he perceived not neither when his daughter lay down, nor when she rose up. And the next day the elder said to the younger: Behold I lay last night with my father, let us make him drink wine also to night, and thou shalt lie with him, that we may save seed of our father. They made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in, and lay with him: and neither then did he perceive when she lay down, nor when she rose up. So the two daughters of Lot were with child by their father. [Genesis 19:31-36]

It doesn’t really get much more blatant than that. The two daughters had sex with their father, Lot, in order to preserve his family line. Incidentally, this all happened shortly after they had fled from Soddom and Gomorrah which was destroyed by God for its immorality - ironic?. After the events described above, Lot had no memory of it (maybe it was the liquor) and nine months later the daughters gave birth to two sons, Moab (father of the Moabites), and Ammon (father of the Ammonites).

2 Amram and Jochabed

The sons of Merari: Moholi and Musi. These are the kindreds of Levi by their families. 20 And Amram took to wife Jochabed his aunt by the father’s side: and she bore him Aaron and Moses. And the years of Amram’s life were a hundred and thirty-seven. [Exodus 6:19-20]

This is the family history of Moses - the guy who lead the Jews out of Egypt and later was given the ten commandments .Jochabed was Moses’ Great-aunty Mom.

1 Amnon and Thamar

[b]And it came to pass after this, that Amnon the son of David loved the sister of Absalom the son of David, who was very beautiful, and her name was Thamar. And he was exceedingly fond of her, so that he fell sick for the love of her: for as she was a virgin, he thought it hard to do any thing dishonestly with her. [II Kings 13:1-2 ] And Thamar came to the house of Amnon her brother: but he was laid down: and she took meal and tempered it: and dissolving it in his sight she made little messes. And taking what she had boiled, she poured it out, and set it before him, but he would not eat: and Amnon said: Put out all persons from me. And when they had put all persons out, Amnon said to Thamar: Bring the mess into the chamber, that I may eat at thy hand. And when she had presented him the meat, he took hold of her, and said: Come lie with me, my sister. She answered him: Do not so, my brother, do not force me: for no such thing must be done in Israel. Do not thou this folly. [II Kings 13:8-12] But he would not hearken to her prayers, but being stronger overpowered her and lay with her. [II Kings 13:14][/b]

Our final item is not just a case of incest - it is a case of incestuous rape! Amnon fell in love with his sister, Thomar, and was counseled by a crafty man to trick her in to having sex with him. He followed the bad advice and when Thomar tried to defend herself, he raped her.  grin

So carry on the good deed and remember if your a christian, you are just following the word of god and his prophets. Dont let your father threaten you.

Your blessed in the lord AND CONTINUE YOUR INCESTIOUS LIFESTYLE IN THE NAME OF THE LORD! grin
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by LoveAlways(f): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2008
no comment, I just feel a bit ill.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2008
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh! kiss,that's seem so Nice to me Baby.hope you Guys enjoy yourselves?
eh, eh nor think am at all because im not against you,i only describe this as (Wicked/Raw_Love). ,shakara don end cheibi? cry
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by AdamBrody1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2008
LoveAlways:

no comment, I just feel a bit ill.
Why?

Is it because the bible is too f**king KINKY for you to stomach?  grin grin grin grin grin

that whole section of Genesis 4 (17:28) is full of inter-family marriages.

Cain left Eden (where the only people in the world were Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel). He and his wife(?!) had a son named Enoch. Enoch had a son (who was the mother??) named Irad. Irad was the father of Mehujael (who was the mother??). Mehujael had a son named Methushael (who was the mother??).
Methusael had a son named Lamech (who was mom??)

Lamech had two wives, Adah and Zillah. (these had to be offspring from somewhere higher in the tree).

at Gen 4:25 Adam and Eve have another son Seth. Seth had a son named Enosh (who was mom??).

Where did all these women come from? The presumption is that there must have been daughters somewhere from Enoch thru Lamech. If so, this whole section is incestuous.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by nana(f): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2008
Congrats!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by tkb417(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2008
Why?

Is it because the bible is too f**king KINKY for you to stomach?

that whole section of Genesis 4 (17:28) is full of inter-family marriages.

Cain left Eden (where the only people in the world were Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel). He and his wife(?!) had a son named Enoch. Enoch had a son (who was the mother??) named Irad. Irad was the father of Mehujael (who was the mother??). Mehujael had a son named Methushael (who was the mother??).
Methusael had a son named Lamech (who was mom??)

Lamech had two wives, Adah and Zillah. (these had to be offspring from somewhere higher in the tree).

at Gen 4:25 Adam and Eve have another son Seth. Seth had a son named Enosh (who was mom??).

Where did all these women come from? The presumption is that there must have been daughters somewhere from Enoch through Lamech. If so, this whole section is incestuous.
just wondering o
shey no be say ur birth was incestuous? cos u don dey bore person with this ur incest sermon
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by blaceagle: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2008
Come to me I will accept the pregnancy so that ur father wont know the real owner. Sounds more like a Nigerian Movie. I cant buy that script from you cos i am a Movie Director contact me on nathanhillsluca@yahoo.com. if it is real then let ur father kill U.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by nana(f): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2008
tkb417:

can u commit suicide?
grin
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by LoveAlways(f): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2008
@Adam Brody 

lol -- Why are you swearing and using bible versus all in the same sentence?  Geeesh.   I wasn't responding to your bible lesson, I didn't read it until now.

The whole thing is very nauseating.  I don't believe in sibling incest in modern culture.  In biblical times, incest between siblings was accepted and quite normal.  Brothers married their sisters in order to maintain wealth within the family.  They also did so to multiply and populate.  But it is now 2008 and incest is not the norm in modern culture.

Maybe she should go for incestuous relationship therapy and check around for incest discussion boards also.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by coolejjy: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2008
why should you do that kind of sinful thing, dont you know hje was yo half brother when he was on top of you, so carry the cross, you should av know the end b4 it all started
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by iz2much: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2008
Nairalanderz Lets Call a Spade a Spade, They have done the wrong thing. Let them suffer for it.

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by MoneyRule(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2008
"Ashamed of myself" is not enough, disgusted at myself is more like it! What were u thinking sleeping with ur half brother? There is no other healthy advice for you other than u telling ur dad and giving birth to d baby, i won't be responsible 4 an unhealthy advice.Pls stay in touch! And i truly wish u luck cuz u will need alot of it!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by bluespice(f): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2008
i stopped going to the religion section becuase of the number of people who deliberately took verses from the bible out of context to serve as 'evidences' as they choose to call such things

Adam brody if u read the bible very well, ull see that abraham later owned up to the fact that he lied when he called sara his sister

when u want to use scriptural examples be very thorough in ur research
u shouldnt underestimate the intelligences of members

@ topic ive got nothing to say u were 'wise' enough to engage in an unprotected sexual relationship with ur brother, i bet u'll definitely have a way to avoid ur father killing u
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by tpia: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2008
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2008
tpia:

I wonder what the bible has to do with this thread?

Did the OP say her brother impregnated her in a church, or what's adam brody going on about here?

maybe you meant to post in religion but accidentally posted here?

see this long sermon when he doesnt even know the girl's religion. What if she's a Hindu who has never seen a bible talkless reading one?
geez.

all these people bringing their personal problems with whatever deity, into every topic.

@ OP: its not everything you need to post on the web. the time you should have asked what to do was before you slept with your brother. Or while you were wondering what kind of freaky attention seeking theme to post.
grin
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by biolabee(m): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2008
tpia:

all these people bringing their personal problems with whatever deity, into every topic.

nice one! grin grin
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by sunnym(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2008
Tell your father today cos definitely he must know and just face the consequencies.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by ndumart: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2008
@poster
Congratulations. Lets know when u will be due for delivery so we can come for the christening. Please don't think of abortion
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by subzeeero(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2008
Tell ur father it was a one night stand, therefore you don't even know the guy's name. grin grin grin
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by semidaraeb(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2008
@poster MAY GOD 4 GIVE U, what kind of disgustn rubish is dat,are u wel at all,just show ur dad if he kill u all well and good
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by deleson: 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2008
I think you should have thought of the aftermath of the relationship.
E don happen,just take heart & deliver your baby.Tell ur dad,he can't kill you-just that it sounds studip to the ear(ur half broda).
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by BABSIN(m): 12:47am On Dec 19, 2008
"a ri iru ayi ri afi deru boloro ni" I pray God see you through in this situation and provide you with the solution to the problem.
, Nairalander, this is a lesson for us and a deterent for those doing or willing to do such.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by richo2: 1:32am On Dec 19, 2008
@poster
what help do u think we can possibly offer u? go and tell adam_brody to pray for u!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could My Dirty Past Be Haunting Me? Please Help Before I Go Crazy / A Lazy Husband / Is Asking How Someone Died? Rude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.