Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

A Short Tale : My Night Mere, >* I Rocked *< {fiction} - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Short Tale : My Night Mere, >* I Rocked *< {fiction} (1936 Views)

POEM: Deep Things That Plague My Night / Unique- The Horse And The Duck( A Fiction) A Short Tale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short Tale : My Night Mere, >* I Rocked *< {fiction} by 360prince(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
This story is all about my night mere adventure with V**KY. It was actually a total world to me when this adventure started, blissfull world of enjoyment.
Re: A Short Tale : My Night Mere, >* I Rocked *< {fiction} by 360prince(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
* STARTING *

I pushed my nose and lips against the pane and i tried to lick a raindrop sliding down on the other side. As it slid past my eyes, i say the mobw colours in the raindrop...... It must be warm in there. Warm and dry. And perhaps the sun would be shining in there. The green must be the trees and the grass; and the brightness, the sun.... I was inside the raindrop, away from the misery of the cold damp room. I was in a place of warmth and sunshine, inside my raindrop world.

"prince".

The round jerked me out of my raindrop world. I was at the window, looking out, feeling damp.

"prince..".
I sensed that, that was the sound my which i was identified. I turned and looked at the man who had called. He was talk, thin and dark. He had a big head, wide forehead and long face that swell down to his chin. His eyes were big, round, and hooded. There was a softness in them. He learned back in a chair, his legs stretched in front of him, the right crossed over the left. He held his right hand out to the fire in the center nod the room.

With his left hand, he touched the hair of a young beautiful girl of 13 years who sat on the floor beside his chair. I knew that girl. Although i seemed to be seeing her for the first time, she was no stranger to me. She naturally and intimately to me and my world.

* To Be continued*
Re: A Short Tale : My Night Mere, >* I Rocked *< {fiction} by 360prince(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
*CONTINUATION*

The man who sat close to the girl beckoned on me.

THE MAN: " come, prince. Tell me what you want and i will make it come into reality "

The way the old man looked at me disturbed me. I felt desperate and tensed suddenly. I was not so sure of this man in my dreams, neither was i sure of what the man also wanted from me. I turned my eyes from his face. It was then, that i sighted someone by the door post, the name " HER MOTHER ", leaped to my mind.

I haven't seen people like this, i try memorizing her face. She called on me

V*KY's MOTHER: " prince, how are you?"

ME: " am fine ma..,
and you?"

V*KY's MOTHER: " am also feeling fine, and am happy you are here with us in this part of the world "

I ran to hug her, i hang on her like she was my own mother, because with her there will be no doubt, no uncertainties, with her everything was always Ok. She folded her arms about me and held me tight, she whispered love words, comfort to me in that strange dream land of my night mere.

I felt cool after she had advice me that moment, as she was about showing me things around, all of a sudden, i felt a painfull wiped that nearly peeled my skin off. I jerked up from my dream and night mere land to see my real mother standing close to my bed. She was holding a big KOBOKO.....

MY MOTHER: "prince.... Commot for dat bed right now!, you`v been sleep since last night and now it 1:30pm already" she shouted at me.

As soon as i heard my mum called 1:30pm, my eyes opened wide, my mouth actually acted the same way too. I opened my mouth in amazement, i sigh and jumped down from my foam. ...... My night mere as cause my mum to flog me, i said.

* To Be Continued*
Re: A Short Tale : My Night Mere, >* I Rocked *< {fiction} by 360prince(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2013
***CONTINUATION***

Hot sun flamed up me. what a sunny monday morning, a day full of so much activities. I had already planned of escaping from the house that day. Sooner, my mum call on me to assist her in some house choice. As i was busy helping my mum, i felt a sharp prank and i relax my back on the wall. I was so tired that even when i wash the dishes, i reluctantly pushed the plates aside, and i close my eyes to have a brief sleep, but the slumber drove me into my nightmare world again.

Here i landed again in my nightmare world, a place i should otherwise call my dream world. At first, the scene i actually stopped as at that very time my mum flogged me; my second adventure kicked up from where i first stopped. Vicky's mum showed me around, she took time to educate me. She showed me the beautiful flowers in the garden which adore the dream world. The hills where you can make love with your lover. She took me to a blue spring water fall in the valley between the two hills.

V*KY's MOTHER: " prince all these can be yours if only you wish ".

ME:" ma! Pls i dont like this place, i dont know anybody here! "

As i turned to leaves vicky's mum there, the direction i was heading to, i sighted a young girl, she had a fair skin, dark eyes, she was tall and beautifull. She wink at me and i advance to where she was standing. I guess that was the begining of my awareness. Actually i did not know my age in my nightmare world, but in reall life i was 18. Vicky and i started discussing love issues and all sort of stupid things. * how foolish i was as at that moment i had an interesting conversating with vicky. My mind was deep in my nightmare world.
[......HOOPS.....]

A knocked this time, i sharperly opened my eyes to see my face dug in a basket of water in used in washing, and my mum was by my side looking at me with range anger.

MY MOTHER: " prince whats wrong with you, are you sick or what?, you have been behaving this way since last week", my mum shouted at me.

ME: " am sorry mum, am so tired thats why "
MY MOTHER: " stand.., we are meeting the chemist right away".

* TO BE CONTINUED *
Re: A Short Tale : My Night Mere, >* I Rocked *< {fiction} by 360prince(m): 12:45am On Oct 23, 2013
ELLO VIEWERS I PROMISE TO UP DATE THIS THREAD VERY SOON. This morning. Thanks.
Re: A Short Tale : My Night Mere, >* I Rocked *< {fiction} by Aipete2(f): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2014
Oya come and update oh. Lolz
Re: A Short Tale : My Night Mere, >* I Rocked *< {fiction} by 360prince(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Aipete2: Oya come and update oh. Lolz
smiley..
Re: A Short Tale : My Night Mere, >* I Rocked *< {fiction} by Aipete2(f): 6:23am On Aug 29, 2014
360prince: smiley..
What?
Re: A Short Tale : My Night Mere, >* I Rocked *< {fiction} by 360prince(m): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Aipete2:
What?
you neva invite your friends to read dis tory oh
Re: A Short Tale : My Night Mere, >* I Rocked *< {fiction} by Aipete2(f): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
360prince:
you neva invite your friends to read dis tory oh
Adeh39 tiffanyj onemansquad d9ty7 kingphilip. 360prince, awa brother is back
Re: A Short Tale : My Night Mere, >* I Rocked *< {fiction} by TiffanyJ(f): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Aipete2:
Adeh39 tiffanyj onemansquad d9ty7 kingphilip. 360prince, awa brother is back
Present ma'am

(1) (Reply)

The Wet Child…part 1 - Proudlynations.com.ng / Serenade - Traditional Poem. / Where Can I Get Da Vinci Code In Nigeria Or Which Company Can Order It For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.