Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? (1089 Views)

Bad Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Way Being Washed By Erosion (Pics) / Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) / Ebonyi And Cross River At War. Wetin Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by ikeyman00(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
Last time i was in Naija

it has still not be done

FIXED!
Re: Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by ilaugh1: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dont they speak the English Language where you live?
Re: Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by ikeyman00(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
ok
Re: Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by Goddex: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
ikeyman00:

Last time i were in Naija

it has still not be done

This your grammar ehn. . . which part of abroad are you sef?
Re: Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by ikeyman00(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
ok
Re: Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by ikeyman00(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
@@@

still waiting
Re: Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
The contractor handling that road is more sluggish than a Mollusc. The only part of that road that looks 'Average' is the KM1 to Upper Iweka flyover which i think was done by Obi(later reimbursed) but starting from Upper Iweka down to Umunya what we have is a shabby, poorly constructed,unmarked road. It's an eyesore once you get to Awkuzu Junction. I doubt if they'll meet up with the 2014 commissioning date.
Re: Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by ikeyman00(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
@@@

by Goddex: 4:47pm
ikeyman00:

Last time i was in Naija

it has still not be done
fixed!

ok still waiting!!

mind u i never lose war in nl
u find out later shocked
Re: Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by ikeyman00(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
@@@

still waiting

wat is going on with Enugu-Onitsha express TRUNK A ? road

biko tell us plz

thankyou
Re: Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by ENEONWO(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
Goddex:

Goddex, you should jettison this ostrich mentality! The man's grammar isnt correct, just as that of your Madam Shepopotamus? Does your response answer him? Using your other handle; (Insincere 9gerian) you were insinuating last time (in the post "fresh air in south east"wink that every highway in the South East had been fixed or nearing completion. Did you not also (using the said handle & in the said post/thread say the BridgeHead-Upper Iweka axis of the Enugu-Onitsha highway has been turned to 10 lanes? Now, explain to the poster how the roads were fixed in your dream, and stop being diversionary. He did not asked Professor Goddex, the grammarian to teach him grammar. Yeye de smell!

3 Likes

Re: Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by ikeyman00(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
@@@

INNO18: 5:13pm

The contractor handling that road is more sluggish than a Mollusc. The only part of that road that looks 'Average' is the KM1 to Upper Iweka flyover which i think was done by Obi(later reimbursed) but starting from Upper Iweka down to Umunya what we have is a shabby, poorly constructed,unmarked road. It's an eyesore once you get to Awkuzu Junction. I doubt if they'll meet up with the 2014 commissioning date

Well well for all my time as far as i remember never see that road in good shape.

It isnt like rocks need to be broken or ground need to be graded, all they need to do is to scrape the surface and redo the surface to certain degree which will go a long way to last
Re: Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by plendil: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
INNO18: The contractor handling that road is more sluggish than a Mollusc. The only part of that road that looks 'Average' is the KM1 to Upper Iweka flyover which i think was done by Obi(later reimbursed) but starting from Upper Iweka down to Umunya what we have is a shabby, poorly constructed,unmarked road. It's an eyesore once you get to Awkuzu Junction. I doubt if they'll meet up with the 2014 commissioning date.

I believe OP is referring to the entire stretch from Enugu down to Onitsha. To be sincere, given its strategic importance, that road is an embarrassment to Nigeria. It is an eyesore. Even the parts that were recently renovated have started going bad again.
Re: Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by ikeyman00(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
@@@

y Goddex: 4:47pm
ikeyman00:

Last time i were in Naija

it has still not be done

Right people like u is the reason we igbo are stagnant in the country; i mean wat do u think u are doing; u think u are having a laugh to attack a real and true-born soldier like me; ahhha

now let me take u around for the sake of it or rather for the stupidity to have the gut to stand in my face

check this two sentences fake Prof

IF i were u number1

if i was u

number 2

then u can easily see the reason u could fall for it

so i hereby ask once again wat is going on with enugu-onitsha supposingly trunk A road

can u tell us and u dont mess with me WARNING SHOT!
Re: Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by cashkid18(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

y Goddex: 4:47pm

Right people like u is the reason we igbo are stagnant in the country; i mean wat do u think u are doing; u think u are having a laugh to attack a real and true-born soldier like me; ahhha

now let me take u around for the sake of it or rather for the stupidity to have the gut to stand in my face

check this two sentences fake Prof

IF i were u number1

if i was u

number 2

then u can easily see the reason u could fall for it

so i hereby ask once again wat is going on with enugu-onitsha supposingly trunk A road

can u tell us and u dont mess with me WARNING SHOT!
dude,d truth is dt d road has been awarded bt d moni went to d wrong hands
Re: Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by AZeD1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
ikeyman00: Last time i was in Naija

it has still not be done

FIXED!
The road has been done but APC members have destroyed it......
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by ikeyman00(m): 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
^^^hmm
Re: Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way? by ikeyman00(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2013
@@@@

sincere9geria

what is happening wit enugu-onitsha road

we are still waiting

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Soon As Jonathan Offers To Give ASUU N1.1TRILLION / Audit Reveals Massive Fraud At OAUTH *auditor-general Office Report Indicts CMD / Buhari May Pick Fayemi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.