Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) (22662 Views)

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by dainformant(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra paid a visit to the failing portion of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway to access the level of degradation of the road....According to reports, the governor who is visiting for the second time has directed the Infrastructural Development Company IDC to take care of the situation while waiting for the Federal Government to wave in by giving necessary approvals and funding.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/photos-governor-obiano-visits-failing.html

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by warrior01: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Land of the rising sun. You guys should keep it up, freedom is nigh

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by ELTON123(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Obiano alobam cool

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
That's my Govenor!

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by change49ja: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Jesus shocked shocked shocked And why is the road still open for use? angry some of those houses will surely go if nothing is done asap. And I hope no one is staying in those nearby houses.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Look at Peter Obi's lebanese contractor explaining how he spent our money....

Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

Erosion has finished the heartbeat of East of Niger....PMB should declare state of emergency and probe all federal projects in this part of the country.

This is an opportunity for Obiano to probe all previous administrations since Mbadinuju to Obi.

Where is NEMA & SEMA ..imagine those people standing close to the gully, what if there is an unexpected shift due to the erosive tendencies and political earthquake, would they survive...The areas involved should be cordoned off and people make to look from a distance.

See NPF doing selfies at the background...all this police people sef shocked

Anyway, i am listening to DJ KLM on Rhythm 93.7Fm...the guy head dey there Old School mix(es) to cool my temperament

12 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Fayose of the South East grin

BTW did anyone notice the heap of dirt beside him in the last pic? I really hope that is a government approved dumpsite.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by damton(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
Okay
Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by taymeesan(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
shocked shocked

Meanwhile I've got a Mint UK used Blackberry Q10 going for just 23k....check my last topic for pictures and my contact details wink
Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by sissylucy(f): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
go biano
Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by timmycris(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Let me just book space!

Space booked!!!!!
Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
This one na ANAMBRA QUAKE o shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by laksyde100(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Obiano
Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by BlackrulesDworld(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Southeast is well developed .

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
This is a project that requires federal government attention rather BUHARI is busy planning how to use 265 billion in renovating Northeast bokoharam ravaged area as if we are the one who told them to become terrorists

Confused party confused government

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Zaikon(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
ah the 2nd picture, that road get as e be
Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Musiwa419: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
It is high time the ibos, most especially all these biafran irridentist, channel all the energy they use in cursing and hating on other tribes, towards tasking all their governors in the south east to find a permanent solution to the gulley erosion menace that is furiously tearing iboland apart.

I wonder what the governors in the south east do with the ecological funds that have budgeted for enviromental challenges such as this. If care is not taking, gulley erosion and landslide would wipe iboland into extinction. In about 15 years time, what would be left of iboland would only be a single plot of land

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by scofieldsimba(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Obiano.....

Am proud of you.

We are proud to be asociated with you...

God bless Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by quincywilfred: 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
waoh..

Upgrade ur home/office dis Xmas.

Get video door phone (door bell) and CCTV installed at a good cost.

Whatsapp: o7o85616991
Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by siraj1402(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Na only to visit?
Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by trapQ: 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Erosion ravaged lands... And all some know how to do is chant biafra... Rubbish!!!

On a more serious note, that sh!t is bad. The govt should fix it asap.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Don't just go there to take pictures... Do the Needful! cool

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Aromas: 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
timmycris:
Let me just book space!

Space booked!!!!!

Land for sale
Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
unfortunately, wailers no show jonathan this road o....abi na jonathan no send dem? wat exactly did janathan's federal government do in the east?

just asking though!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Smartresult(f): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
I know you might probably be active on social network and forum, but do you know that you can generate endless traffics to your blog through the comment you post on this social Medias, yes web traffics and I mean targeted ones.
nowadays people are very active on social medias like facebook, twitter, Google+ etc, here are various groups of people with same interest and are same sharing same information, a Google plus community for bloggers, forex trader or a facebook group for student of same schools, or forum for internet marketers, web developers or webmasters etc. Are good examples. Are this not group of people with same interest, are this not group of people looking for similar information are this not group of people trying to solve same or similar problems.
then how do you generate this continue reading
Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Frank3n2(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Am not from Anambra.. But i love the governor grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thank you GEJ
Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by Tman66(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy na today? grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by malton: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
This is really terrible. I wonder how many souls must have been lost to this. An important road as this should never be left in a bad state, let alone become this much a death trap. Our leaders need their heads examined on what their priorities really are. Such a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) by xender(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
h

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU / Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts / IGP decries unwarranted, unprovoked attack on DCP FSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.