Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) (4813 Views)

Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) / Yemi Blaq Signs Endorsement With Gulder / Yemi Blaq And Juliet Ibrahim Get Locked In Sizzling HOT Kiss-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) by Kaymisola(f): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
Yemi Olatunji aka ‘Yemi Blaq’ is one of Nollywood’s most sought-after actors and he's got a very charming voice! He recently shared a photo of his beautiful wife, Remi and two year old son, aww they are so adorable! http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/movie-star-yemi-blaq-shows-off-his-wife.html

Re: Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) by angelTI(f): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nice family pix
The wife look as e be
Re: Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) by homesteady(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
Is he still acting? I doubt
Re: Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) by angelTI(f): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
homesteady: Is he still acting? I doubt

Bros I hail o. You don locate this thread? You are ALL OVER Nairaland. More strenght to your fingers.

You need to change your moniker to Nairalandsteady

1 Like

Re: Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) by benkings(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
angel TI:

Bros I hail o. You don locate this thread? You are ALL OVER Nairaland. More strenght to your fingers.

lmao! D quy don buy job grin
Re: Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) by EzePromoe: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
Guy, you need to stop featuring in all these low budget movies.
Re: Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) by 3ace(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Only God knows who's the master between him and Segun Arinze.
Re: Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) by 3ace(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
angel TI:

grin Oluwa gbawa lowo eni ti nso ni ti a omo. My brother, that's what we call "addiction"
Re: Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) by angelTI(f): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
3ace: grin Oluwa gbawa lowo eni ti nso ni ti a omo. My brother, that's what we call "addiction"

lol
Re: Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) by angelTI(f): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
benkings: lmao! D quy don buy job grin

I like his 'Steadiness'
Re: Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) by sKeetz(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
angel TI:

How do you know he is ALL OVER Nairaland if you are not ALL OVER Nairaland

You should change your name to Nairalandguardianangelgrin grin

More strength to una fingers sha cool

1 Like

Re: Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
angel TI:

seriously grin grin grin
Re: Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) by homesteady(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
angel TI:

smiley I'm only based in celeb section! smiley
Re: Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) by nerodenero: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
angel TI:

You must have been roaming Nairaland to have known that the dude is all over place.
Re: Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Celeb section? I see u everywhere as well bro tongue
homesteady:

smiley I'm only based in celeb section! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Why Is Nicki Minaj Grabbing Her Own Br*ast? / Video: Dele Alli Leaked S3x Tape..gone Viral / “Calm Down Before They Post Your Daddy” – Fans Advices DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.