Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) (19582 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / Which Philipine/mexican Telenovelas Is More Intresting Than Mara Clara? / Second Chance: Soap Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
I'm actually watching d season 3 now,initially I didn't want to cuz of d craze for it.I think its actually good sha.
Mara is a push-over,her type can't be found in real life.
Clara is an over spoilt brat who's over_due for a serious beating.
Madam Lupe is quite a character.
Gary is CRAZY nd Wicked!
Susan is a pushover,xcept wen it comes to issues involving Mara.
Alvira is part of d reason Clara's so spoilt nd conceited den She (Clara) got d oda half frm Gary.
Somebody shld pls shoot dat Midget Desiree already b4 I do
I miss Carlo.
If Christian got a coin fr everytime he winked @ Mara,he'll b quite rich enough 2 leave dat his drunk mother.
Drop ur opinion guys.

2 Likes

Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by henryvirus(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
Phillipine drama......nt Philistine. Quite interesting.....d only phillipine drama dt caught my attention so far
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
Lol. *singing* Maaaarraaa, Claaaaraaaaa.

Never really watched it.
But Christian is one fine broda and a terrible actor.
Clara acts really well.
Mara too.
Susan - dont like
The Del Valle's - Alvira is pretty and her husband is just there..

Its upto 6 seasons.

You want spoilers? wink
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
very very interesting n heartbreaking... always with a handkerchief embarassed while watching...so happy it ended well!
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
henryvirus: Phillipine drama......nt Philistine. Quite interesting.....d only phillipine drama dt caught my attention so far
Laffing @ mysef now...I got d names missed up.
Watching d part where Clara got arrested in season 6 now
Serves her right!!!...Wuda luvd 2 see Desiree's face now
D midget!
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
Spotless_babe: very very interesting n heartbreaking... always with a handkerchief embarassed while watching...so happy it ended well!
Same here
Bt dese pple nid 2 get new storylines. Dese ones r getin old
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by WHees(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2013

A friend send it 2 my external drive but i avent watch yet. lemme copy and charge my inverter.
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by abdulaz: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
av watched season 4 and 5 with my babe, its so full of suspense and thrills, that Garry of a guy is something else.
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
abdulaz: av watched season 4 and 5 with my babe, its so full of suspense and thrills, that Garry of a guy is something else.
Gary is sick joor,nd Clara jst knws hw 2 push his buttons.
Can't bliv Susan got pregnant fr d SOB again,all in d name of luv
Mtscheeeew
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by VickieZion(f): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
pls where can I get season 6? in my area season 5 in nt yet out I jst saw it wif sum1 nd watched it.
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by emilyone(f): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Gary is sick joor,nd Clara jst knws hw 2 push his buttons.
Can't bliv Susan got pregnant fr d SOB again,all in d name of luv
Mtscheeeew

omg!!! are you serious ah! shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
im still on season 3
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
emilyone:

omg!!! are you serious ah! shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
im still on season 3
Yup she did,well daz d last spoiler I'm gona giv,watch d rest ursef
*cheers*
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Queenhadassah: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
I've watched season 1-6 and I can't count the number of times I cursed Mara, people like her don't exist in real life. She's naïve and stupid though she knows book. As for clara I blame Alvira for being a terrible mother. Anyway lemme not ruin d suspense since I've watched season 1-6. Though if u have any questions to ask, I will answer.
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Queenhadassah: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
I've watched season 1-6 and I can't count the number of times I cursed Mara, people like her don't exist in real life. She's naïve and stupid though she knows book. As for clara I blame Alvira for being a terrible mother. Anyway lemme not ruin d suspense since I've watched season 1-6. Though if u have any questions, I will answer. And season 6 is just 5 episodes
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by kaze4blues(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
I'm just on season 1.

The film is interesting.
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
Queen hadassah: I've watched season 1-6 and I can't count the number of times I cursed Mara, people like her don't exist in real life. She's naïve and stupid though she knows book. As for clara I blame Alvira for being a terrible mother. Anyway lemme not ruin d suspense since I've watched season 1-6. Though if u have any questions, I will answer. And season 6 is just 5 episodes
I couldn't av said it any better dear.I was telling my mum dat "Mara na staunch Mugu"..she got part of dat naivete frm Amante's gene,den d oda half she developed frm watchng Susan taking shit frm everyoda person.
Clara got her bitchi!!ness frm Alvira's cuddling and constant babying den d oda get inherited frm dat devil called Gary

2 Likes

Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Queen hadassah: I've watched season 1-6 and I can't count the number of times I cursed Mara, people like her don't exist in real life. She's naïve and stupid though she knows book. As for clara I blame Alvira for being a terrible mother. Anyway lemme not ruin d suspense since I've watched season 1-6. Though if u have any questions to ask, I will answer.
pls how did it end?? I'm so curious.. And did it all end well for mara and her new family? Still on season 3
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Queenhadassah: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
folly65: pls how did it end?? I'm so curious.. And did it all end well for mara and her new family? Still on season 3

You are way behind. It ended well but amante and alvira passed through a lot of misfortunates. Clara became as evil as her dad Gary. Mara's life was always in danger.
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by tabletop(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
henryvirus: Phillipine drama......nt Philistine. Quite interesting.....d only phillipine drama dt caught my attention so far
me too, I was I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a saloon I noticed H̶̲̥̅̊♡̷̴̬̩̃̊w̶̲̥̅̊ women were just making comments , dats what directed my attention to Iτ̲̅ ɑ̤̥̈̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ even after making my hair, I sat back.
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Queen hadassah:

You are way behind. It ended well but amante and alvira passed through a lot of misfortunates. Clara became as evil as her dad Gary. Mara's life was always in danger.
tnx dear.. pls how did it go with mara and her real parents.. after d whole misfortunes?
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Queenhadassah: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
folly65: tnx dear.. pls how did it go with mara and her real parents.. after d whole misfortunes?

The thing is after amante's business crumbled it was the least thing on their mind cos mara was presumed dead, then later declared missing and after she was found she had to go into hiding cos of gary. So amante and alvira had mara to worry about not their business. They were only interested in getting sufficient evidence to put gary behind bars and keeping mara safe.
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Queen hadassah:

The thing is after amante's business crumbled it was the least thing on their mind cos mara was presumed dead, then later declared missing and after she was found she had to go into hiding cos of gary. So amante and alvira had mara to worry about not their business. They were only interested in getting sufficient evidence to put gary behind bars and keeping mara safe.
so dear wat later happened to susan, clara, and did mara later reunite with her parents?
Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
Im on Season 5. I accept,Mara's type cant be found in real life. Tried being like her for a day and guess what,I flared up half day and went haywire. .

Clara and Gary are maddening. They soo soo cruel,I understand Gary's cruelty but not Clara,at that age.. Jeez,her character deserves to die cruelly too

Alvira Dimples Romana Del Valle. I love her so much.

Armante is just there joor. He's a very good father and husband. I love the character too.

1 Like

Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
MARA is a girl with golden heart although many a time she pissed me off! Gosh! She was too naïve and a coward. Her type can never be found in dis 21st century. As for CLARA, she is a go-getter and I loved her for it but she was too desperate that she would do anytin to get what she wants not minding who she might hurt. I kept hoping she had a tragic end, though she did, but I wasn't satisified lol. She is overly ambitious and full of anger, hatred and jealousy. She is heartless too!
CHRISTIAN is cute, but he walks as if he had poo down his pants. He walks like a Robot too. Mara and Christian are perfect match (silly n naïve)
SUSAN is a loving mother, she is always there for Mara and her family in general.
But she is excessively tolerant and I hated her for that.
GARY is simply the devil's incarnate, overly ambitious like Clara and very cruel.
GRANDMA the gambler, is just one interestin character. I love how she interpreted her different roles, though she was irritating at first. I also like how she slaps Clara at the slightest provocation.
ALVIRA is kind hearted but she is just too ovelyr protective of Clara, thus making the latter a spoilt brat.
AMANTE a disciplined father, he is very sensitive to things around him as he dosen't waste time investigating anytin he found suspious, his character is clever but he just couldn't outsmart Gary.
DESIREE is the smartest xter in dis one. Though she is manipulative and also a midget that s so full of herself. While watching her cat walked, I thought within myself that 'what if she was tall and pretty? She would walk on peoples head including clara.

Note- Gary forced himself on Susan when he got drunk. She got pregnant and gave birth to twins.The drama was great though!

2 Likes

Re: Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) by michy99(f): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2013
i luv d@ telenovela mara n clara..watched it last yr on my tv africa..filipino movies r rily interesting and dey r mostly love stories

(1) (Reply)

Econet Acquires Premier League Free-to-air Rights In Africa / Get Me Married On Zee World Full Story Summary Cast Real Name. / NTA News and Radio Nigeria On Your Desktop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.