Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Top 6 Free Call And Text Apps For Smartphones. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 6 Free Call And Text Apps For Smartphones. (909 Views)

3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC / New Glo Data Plans For Smartphones / Honda Creates Airbag For Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Free Call And Text Apps For Smartphones. by Dclique(m): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
At the rate at which smartphones keep rolling out, social media networking is a lot easily. One can easily communicate with friends and family around the world.

The way news and web content are shared is remarkable, but the problem is the huge price tag that comes along with the smartphone or device, the high cost of text and calls and subscribing to your networks data plans, all of these can prove to be very difficult.

So I did research on some third party applications that can subsidize the high rate of call and text. The lists of such apps are endless but I will share with you, the ones I have used personally. These application which I am about to introduce to you will let you text and call frequently and as long as you like. Some of these apps also have fascinating features that let you share multi-media with your friends.

My Top 6 Free Call and Messaging Smartphone Apps.

Whatsapp:
Whatsapp is the most popular messaging application used on Smartphones today; Whatsapp is a cross-platform app, therefore it’s supported on many mobile devices. This gives it an edge over blackberry messenger (BBM). Even Blackberry and iOS users make use of this application. Whatsapp supports sharing of multi-media content such as audio, video, pictures etc.

Download Whatsapp for iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Android, more

Facebook Messenger:
Facebook Messenger is an instant service application by facebook that lets you send messages directly to your friends on their mobile devices, so you stay in touch no matter where you are. This application supports VoIP(Voice Over IP), which allows user to make free call to friends on their contact. Although this service is restricted to some countries. This is definitely one of the most popular free text and free call apps for smartphones.
Download Whatsapp for iOS, Android
. Get the Complete List Here
Re: Top 6 Free Call And Text Apps For Smartphones. by newpaparazzi(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
I thought u had somthing new to share. SMH.
Re: Top 6 Free Call And Text Apps For Smartphones. by kennyslim1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
SMH

(1) (Reply)

BBM For Android & Iphone Officially Released, Download Here / Glo Bumpa Tariff - Subscribers Get 200% Instant Recharge Bonus / She Feels Cheated By Globacom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.