Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

She Feels Cheated By Globacom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / She Feels Cheated By Globacom (908 Views)

Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated / NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration / What Is The Matter With Glo (globacom) Network? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Feels Cheated By Globacom by jaydude(f): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Why is such trash given to customers by some Nigerian companies without any one questioning them. Globacom is one of such companies and their issues getting or gotten out of hand! I use a BlackBerry Z10 and normally subscribe for the Mid month plan with 2048MB for 30 days and costs 1400 naira. Two days ago I renewed my subscription and instead of 2048 MB I was given 550MB. I dialled 333 to speak wit a rep and the next tin I heard was he is sorry that's the new plan that they had to adjust to What their competitors are doing (as if their network is any better). What really annoyed me was why wasn't I contacted with a text message at least if there was such a drastic change (and even the change wasn't much - afterall it's my cash!) * I feel cheated* . Isn't there any regulatory body checking all such things?  Why is anything at all thrown at the faces of Nigerians by these network providers? angry

2 Likes

Re: She Feels Cheated By Globacom by mymissingrib(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
no mind dem jare dat was how they reduced glo bounce mb validity to 3days,i know sooner or later they will eventually reduce the mb allocated to it

1 Like

Re: She Feels Cheated By Globacom by femi4: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
jaydude: Why is such trash given to customers by some Nigerian companies without any one questioning them. Globacom is one of such companies and their issues getting or gotten out of hand! I use a BlackBerry Z10 and normally subscribe for the Mid month plan with 2048MB for 30 days and costs 1400 naira. Two days ago I renewed my subscription and instead of 2048 MB I was given 550MB. I dialled 333 to speak wit a rep and the next tin I heard was he is sorry that's the new plan that they had to adjust to What their competitors are doing (as if their network is any better). What really annoyed me was why wasn't I contacted with a text message at least if there was such a drastic change (and even the change wasn't much - afterall it's my cash!) * I feel cheated* . Isn't there any regulatory body checking all such things?  Why is anything at all thrown at the faces of Nigerians by these network providers? angry
Did you try the 1k BIS 3Gig ? I think it should work
Re: She Feels Cheated By Globacom by jaydude(f): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
femi4: Did you try the 1k BIS 3Gig ? I think it should work

That plan doesn't apply to BlackBerry 10 devices, I was using that when I was using a bold 5
Re: She Feels Cheated By Globacom by femi4: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
jaydude:

That plan doesn't apply to BlackBerry 10 devices, I was using that when I was using a bold 5
The plan works on PC. I know its not meant for OS 10 devices but its been working on different platform with apn as blackberry.net
Re: She Feels Cheated By Globacom by luluosas(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2014
Such is Globacom. Sorry for your experience.
Re: She Feels Cheated By Globacom by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
moderator front page please non be only Airtel and MTN go receive the heat

(1) (Reply)

Pls Recommend Blackberry Phone / Pls Help.checked Credit Balance On Mtn And I See Chinese Language / Between A Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 &hauweii P6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.