Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

B - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / B (983 Views)

Help!! My Brothers Wife Keeps Finding Faults In Everything I Do!!! / The Wife's Sister / Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B by Ballotelle(m): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
Please
Re: B by Afam4eva(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
It's possible to sleep with one's child. The question you should be asking is, is it encouraged?
Re: B by lertee(f): 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
Why is it not possible? You re not related by blood,you are ony inlaws.
Re: B by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ballotelle: Please is it possible to marry ones brothers wife sister
from your moniker, it shows your stubborn. Why can't you find someone else, why do you want to use ur brothers influence to marry ur sister in-law?
Re: B by akorlade(m): 12:14am On Oct 20, 2013
read leviticus20
Re: B by henrychubayo: 6:18am On Oct 20, 2013
I believe that wat we are talking here is about marriage. Now u brother's wife sister is not related to you in blood. Since you brother married there, you may also marry there. Why it is sometimes important is that you may see the superb character of your brother's wife which is rooted in the upbringing by her parents and u may wish to have someone with d same character as wife, then u begin to make inquiries. Its not bad at all. Some people have done it and it worked for them. We tend to avoid much problems by marrying a better person with good character and these is what is encouraged whether she is your sister's friend or your brother's wife sister.

What is bad though is to use the opportunity that she is easy to get by you to use and dump her in the name that you will marry her.

1 Like

Re: B by EfemenaXY: 6:52am On Oct 20, 2013
Ballotelle: Please is it possible to marry ones brothers wife sister

Why not?

Besides, many twins have done just that.
Re: B by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2013
Love is natural n comes softly. If u've found love with her then y not? Its not a crime n I personally think that there's nothing wrong with it.

(1) (Reply)

Strictly for aquarius niggas...February niggas / Please I Need Your Advice Oooooooooooooooo! / Why Fathers Dont Coach their male children On Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.