Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Everybody Hates King Mclord. Part II - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Everybody Hates King Mclord. Part II (619 Views)

Everybody Hates King Mclord: Part III / Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video / Everybody Hates A Certain Hip Hop Mutant Caled King Mclord! Why? Heres Ur Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Hates King Mclord. Part II by kingofhiphop101(m): 12:01am On Oct 20, 2013
FOR EASIER COMPRIHENSION OF THIS PART OF THE STORY, PLS TAKE OUT TIME TO VISIT PART 1 OF IT. ON THIS SAME ACCOUNT.

Now Mode 9 has tried dissin me on a few tracks. one of his boys [Don P] played the songs for me. I wudnt even be generous with as much as a comment. cause Lyrically damn!!! mode 9 doesn't even exist.

Mode 9 can be all over the place, callin himself a rapper, now thats ok.. but before ME [HIS TEACHER] he can only SHUT UP,.. . LISTEN .. ..and LEARN.
Cus in CHRIST JESUS, I AM HE, WHOSE SANDALS NO RAPPER or EMCEE IN THIS CONTINENT IS ABLE TO UNTIE. I MEAN I TRAINED YUR BEST FOR GOODNES SAKES!!!!!!!>> SO WHO THE Bleep ARE THE REST?

Som ppl have suggested if I trained mode 9, then I shud stop talkin
about it. I shud forget it.
Now this Society is the only society where that kinda crap can happen. where a man does som good and is prohibited from talkin about it. I mean a boy I practically housed and fed for almost 3years can run around telling ppl KING McLORD is a mad man, KING McLORD is bleeped up and more trash like that all of yu listen and clap for him even join in the chorus .. but when I step up and say I actually housed him and taught him to RAP, I,m supposed to keep quiet and forget it.Wow!!! I think yu guys Need to stop clappin for mode 9 and clap for YURSELVES a munite. cuz I think yu're all funnier than him now. lol!!! WHAT A COUNTRY WE ALL LIVE IN ?

Som readers here hav inboxd me on facebook. they refute my writings here. they believe that if I really schooled and housed mode 9 then he wudnt be all about slandering me. they believe if my words are true, then mode 9 wud hav shown som lov instead of back-stab me.

Well to those who have this opinion I can only regret that yu don't study enuff. cuz if yu did, yu will notice that all thru history, GREAT TEACHERS or GRAND MASTERS usually suffer the ingratitude of the heroes they taught and raised.

From MAXIMUS the LEGENDARY ROMAN GENERAL ..to JUDAS ISCARIOT who turned against JESUS CHRIST his master for about 3years. Even NIKOLAI MACKIAVELI wrote and I quote "ONCE A MAN HAS GOTTEN TO THE TOP, HIS FIRST ENEMY IS THE MAN WHO HELPED HIM CLIMB UP."
Canibus [whom the HIP HOP School wishes to soon shower with honours] in his song "Father author poor pauper" said "I HATE TO TEACH the TRUTH CUZ TEACHERS ONLY GET DISRESPECT OF THE YOUTH"
I cud go oooon and on to get yu historical and litterary reference that corroborates my expirience with all these little boys but I wud be taking space meant for other crucial details of this piece.

Others have inboxd me asking; "if mode 9 was really that close to me, then how come he's done a lot of albums and didn't even feature me or give me a cameo spot on atleast one track of any of his albums"
Again I think those asking this should already know the answer to their own question. But let me help a little;
Mode 9's threatened psychology will not allow him to invite to his studio session-an EMCEE like me, who will make him look like a lyrical baby on his own album. I mean imagine mode 9 featurin KING McLORD on his track!!! loooollzzz !! brothers and sisters,.. that wud be a CLASSIC CASE of PROFFESIONAL SELF MURDER on modo's part. I mean lyrically.. I wud simply soak him in ELEPHANT BLUE DETERGENT and RINSE HIM DRY.
Now ppl should not mistake this to mean that i.m comparing mode 9 to myself ..NAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! I mean i.v mentioned severaly in this peice that i tutoured him..trained him in Hip Hop. So what wud be the sense in comparison of any sort?
I.v wrote the paragraphs directly above for those readers who think mode 9 should feature ME on one of his tracks. for them to know that he DARES NOT. FOR THEM TO ALSO KNOW THE REASON HE DARES NOT WHICH IS ..that HE KNOWS I.M HIS FATHER. AND THAT his INFERIOR STATUS WUD BE SSOOOOO OBVIOUS IF HE MADE THE MISTAKE OF BRINGING ME-KING McLORD-ON THE SAME TRACK WITH HIM.
Modo actually doesnt want ppl to know that there exists A HIP HOP SCRIBE in this country who trained him in RAP/HIP HOP. That wud contradict the image of best rapper he.s been touting for years. I HOPE YU ALL now see why modo cannot/ will never feature ME on a track.
Also.. havnt yu all noticed that modo always only features on his tracks those rappers who wont threaten his rep in any way. i mean he just featured Edris Abdulkareem
Now I trained modo. I taught him. but I was careful not to teach him evrything. I KNEW HIS INGRATITUDE WILL SURFACE ONE DAY. NOW I>M GLAD TO DISCOVER I WAS CORRECT.

Again let me point out, I wudnt be writing all this. I wudnt mention mode 9..if it wasn't for the fact that I,v lost so many friends and allies bcus of him and his UGLY RUMOUR MILL.. now another boy calld ill-bliss has joined the rumour mongin. another boy who cannot breath in and breath out without sayin something nasty about me. So wht am i supposd ta do Sit back, cross my legs, fold my arms, close my mouth and just watch?..while a pack of Clarence peters employees tear my name to pieces for the Lagos city audience to share amongst themselves?

These boys are at a great disadvantage. They're telling a false story. Naturakly, I will respond with the truth. In CHRIST JESUS "I AM HIP-HOP-TRUTH FIRST FOR THE AFRICAN CONTINENT THEN FOR THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!"
the BIBLE SAYS [some where in the book of proverbs] "The lie has a short lIfe but the TRUTH LIVES FOREVER". Nigerians, Yu jus watch and see how this all plays out.

IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA that a million ppl can gang up, soiling one persons name and ppl listen, only to join the millions against that one person. Not a single person is Sensible enuff to ask: "WHAT HAS THIS ONE GUY DONE TO ALL OF YU?"
IN the BIBLE.. . PONTIUS PILATE mounted his podium and saw thousands of jews ..all pitched against one man.. .a man already battered and bruised. Accusing him of heresy, of sedition, of stiring up the people against CEASAR.
PONTIUS PILATE was SENSIBLE ENUFF to ask the QUESTION: "WHAT HAS THIS MAN DONE TO YU?"
BUT NO MATTER how many charges the jewish authorities leveled against JESUS
the CHRIST, PONTIUS PILATE remained wise enuff to see through the carlous snares and snarls of the pharisees.. he would respond;" I HAVE XAMINED THIS MAN AND FOUND NO CAUSE IN HIM ". Nigerians, on the contrary, are not that scrutinous.
and I think I,m xpecting too much from them.
PILATE could reason the way he did because he was a ruler. A governor sent to impose the roman peace on the jews. So he cud reason like a ruler. He had developed a royal sense of judgment over time and atleast attempted to put it to use.
NIGERIANS on the other hand, think like servants. every judgment or decision a Nigerian makes is governed by his quest for the next plate of rice, or the next morsel of bread. So I think I should even apologise for xpecting yu guys to reason like PILATE in the 1rst place.
I,v xpected too much from yu the Nigerian YOUTH, and I,m sorry.
I know yu guys live in an ailing nation. But everytime yu guys do something stupid, yu blame it on the ECONOMIC CRUNCH. So when will you guys ever be wise? cause this economic crunch here is not about to dis-appear anytime soon!!!!!!!

I THINK THE NIGERIAN YOUTH SHOULD ENDEAVOUR TO IGNORE THE ECONOMIC CRUNCH-and while bearing it- ATTEMPT AN AWAKENING OF THE MIND, AN AWAKENING OF A SOCIAL CONCIOUSNESS IN THEIR COMMUNITY, THEN THE POOR ECONOMIC AMBIENCE WILL FOLLOW.

THERE are only 2 methods in xistence for solving Nigerias socio/economic problems. 1] An all out war which will cause loss of lives on a very large scale.. or 2] An extremely rigorous mental exercise on the part of the Nigerian youth, which-if sustained-will surely cause a turn-around in this country's lot. Economicaly, politicaly and other wise.

The mental exerxise I speak of is an extremely ardious one and to effect it on a social scale would require-in youth society-some rudimentary practice in seemingly small virtues like ENDURANCE, PATIENCE, CAUTION, SELF DENIAL or SACRIFICE, SELF ASSERTION etc.

THE rudimentary practice mentiond here wud best be undertaken in the circumstance the youth find themselves on a daily bases.

For xample if somone comes up to yu, feeding yu trash about somone whos don nuthing wrong to yu, yu apply CAUTION. Then if the slanderer notices yu're not so gullible and tries to bribe yu into beleiving his SLander and joining him against his target, yu apply SELF DENIAL. DONT ALLOW PPL BUY YU ONTO THEIR SIDE WITH A MORSEL OF BREAD [or even with a whole bakery]
IF YU apply SELF DENIAL and the slanderer ups his price, offering somthing yu need more desperately, then yu muster ENDURANCE, then yu muster SELF ASSERTION and so on and so forth until yu master yurself over the snakes we meet every day who constantly seek to manipulate yu for their own petty jealousies and insecurities.
I,m saying this bcus most of the ppl who,v had their minds poisend against me were 'bribed' with som little favour.

I know sombady in CLARENCE PETERS STUDIO who had soo much lov for me and even more respect but was bought over with a plate of remainder rice from Ill-bliss. [A typical ibo mans style]

Now as this peice lengthens, we might have to open a second chapter soon enuff. To make reading less cumbersome for those 'viewing' this.
'Chapter two' here will attempt to close in on details in there segregated forms.
For instance, Ill bliss and his personal reasons for hating on Mr KING will be divulged most comprehensively. Then Ayo Animashauns [hip hop world magazine publisher]own personal greiviances will be addressd in detail too.

Then som other reasons for the general hatred which are related to Mode 9z rumourings will be touched on too.

SOME VIEWERS HERE have inboxd asking who am I. And this is quite understood. Cus in the words of BLAST MASTER KRS 1: IF YU DONT KNOW THE HISTORY OF THE AUTHOR, THEN YU DONT KNOW WHAT YU;RE READING. So for this reason, [even though a little attemt at a personal biography has already been made] we shall be executing a more detailed personal HISTORY of MrKING McLORD before this write-up is concluded.

To be continued.

Re: Everybody Hates King Mclord. Part II by spicyv1(f): 12:57am On Oct 20, 2013
No disrespect intended, who are you please? Are you a gospel artiste? Can't help but wonder cos you made several references to being a Jesus rapper.
Re: Everybody Hates King Mclord. Part II by kingofhiphop101(m): 1:24am On Oct 20, 2013
SPICY hi!!! now i wont call myself a gospel rapper. Rather KING McLORD is an EMCEE who is trained by the LORD JESUS CHRIST and makes it obvious wenever he,s on the MIC.
Spicy is that ok for an answer

ALso yu ask who am I well pls keep reading patiently, and yu,ll understand soon enuff. PEACE!!!
Re: Everybody Hates King Mclord. Part II by spicyv1(f): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Okay, really great to meet you and even more exciting that you are a protege of Christ. I appeal to you to let Him defend you, announce you, honor you and fight for you because really by choosing to fight your battles yourself you act in ways that contradicts His ways.

Really, if you are a taught of Him, you are not on the same pedestal with artistes who do not glorify him, you are like the city set on a mountain top that cannot be hid, why then do you belittle yourself by comparing and having to proove that you are better?

Do not mean to preach bro. but I respect grace when I perceive it smiley
Re: Everybody Hates King Mclord. Part II by kingofhiphop101(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Spicey i am deeply touched by what yu hav just said.
YU say yu respect grace whn yu perceive it, well i esteem truth when it is relayed to me. and i,m moved by yur words.
But do understand that i am not fighting my own battles as yu may see it, this 'series' [lol] is bein created on instructions of MY GOD, JESUS the CHRIST HIMSELF.
Now if yu read thru more carefully, yu will alize i havnt compared myself to modo. Matter of fact i cant do that. I hav only given ppl the reason why he cant invite me on his album (as ppl who hav read this are expecting him to) i hav also taken time to giv those entertaining his rumours some of the actual reasons he.s scared to death of me. Now most of the ppl he poisens against me are people who dont have an idea of why he,s doin what he,s doin.
So its bcom necessary to give them an idea of my CREATIVE CALIBRE or LYRICAL STATUS. then they wud be in a better position to see him in the light of the INFERIORITY COMPLEX he really suffers.. the INTIMIDATION he feels at the slightest sound or thaught of my name and the GROSS inGratitude which he has displayed after all the fatherly lov i showed him.
Yu also talk about my belittling myself. Now i think that is impossible. let me xplain why. modo and his allies have already served me like 13years of constant be-littleing. I,m talking PRESSURISED name soiling here . NOW the LORD JESUS CHRIST has taught me somthing i call "LINEAR LOGIC" which i inturn teach som of my students.
BY THE PRECEPTS OF LINEAR LOGIC, I Cannot be-little myself any more than modo and illbliss and the rest have already belittled me.ANYTHING I SAY HERE, even if it is somthing bad or negative, will work in my favour.
by the precepts of "LINEAR LOGIC" THERE IS A POINT OF DEBASEMENT and HUMILIATION that yur enemies attacks will get yu to, such that any responce from yu the attacked one, [even a bad response] will take yu no lower than the depth yur enemies have already taken yu.It will only bring yu higher [even if a wee-bit]
FOR INSTANCE, when a man is dead, any movement yu can cause the man to make, any movement that can be induced [even a fart]will only bring that man back to life. [just an analogy anyway]
NOW i,m sure yu understand that as a CHRISTIAN, yu do what evr it is that GOD COMMANDS.
I,v been quiet for years. I,v lost so many friends and allies to this Mode 9 boy and his gang of rumour mongers..(THE POSITIVE SIDE TO IT IS THAT I HAVE BEEN FORCED TO LEARN THAT I DONT NEED FRIENDS AND ALLIES. ALL I NEED IS MY GOD JESUS THE CHRIST. OVER THE YEARS I HAVE LEARNT-QUITEE PRACTICALLY-THAT "ONE WITH GOD IS MAJORITY"wink until i actually started to pray and ask GOD.. .. "FATHER are yu just gonna stand there and watch the devils agents ridicle your ANNOINTED EMCEE"
Then GOD answered and gave me a few instructions. one of those instructions is this Article which has caused us to meet.
NOW i wont be surprised if Modo and his Slander slangers begin inboxin yu too, thinking yu might want to work with me and try to destroy the prospects by poisening yur mind against me.
thats what they been doin 4 ages now. But agakn i,v learnt somthin over the years... when GOD gives yu instructions in answer to yur prayers and yu begin to obey, then the problem is over.
I ONLY FEEL SORRY FOR MODE 9 and all his RUMOUROUS ALLIES. cus i really loved that boy like he was MY OWN Son.
I TAUGHT HIM QUITE A LOT..BUT I DONT REMEMBER TEACHING HIM SLANDER AND RUMOUR MONGING !!!!!!!

ANYBODY WHO SUCCEEDS IN POISENING YUR MIND AGAINST SOMEONE WHO's DONE NUTHIN WRONG TO YU, HAS AUTOMATICALY MADE A FOOL OF YU.
Now lets all pay attention:

(1) (Reply)

Musical Break-ups Featuring Plantation Boiz, Whizkid And The Rest. / [VIDEO] : Kay Switch – Obimo Ft. D’banj [behind The Scenes] / Tu Face, D Banj Other Musicians Banned Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.