Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison (8078 Views)

Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) / NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. / Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hmm
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by joelenesleek(f): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
Lmao, you shall Fear now. The thieves in there will still steal to Pay .
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by donpacco(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
tins d happen shaa
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by freecocoa(f): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
I can categorically tell you all that all the ex inmate said is TRUE, I once had a relative in that prison so I know.
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by Udehpaschal1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
With Nigeria, "unthinkable" things are possible
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by NEROSKY(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
I believe this story with all my life, perfect example is some few weeks back, @ phase 6 transekulu Enugu, SARS came to a bee parlour and arrested everybody that was eating chicken n drinking beer, not even one person escaped, each of them bailed their self with about 10k each, i nearly cried when I'm sure 99% of people arrested were So innocent... There reasons were that some arm robbers snatched a car... Why on earth will such thing happen For those of you who don't believe, in Nigeria anything can happen, we are the main founder of corruption.. Imagine a nation where governors are more powerful than president,, governors doz whatever they like, steals anything and any amount they deemed necessary for their selfish interest, why can't the forces be so corrupt as well, when a head is bad what happens to the body All that the inmate had said is so true, I remember when my bros came from Spain prison, I wish I could also go to their prison because of how fresh he is.... Nigeria is so blessed n so rich, my only regret is why we got our independent! Simple
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by willyray(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
sad really it is
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by moshoodn(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
calabaman: Simply avoid urself the pain..future criminals

CRIME DOESN'T PAY!!!!!

Fullstop

NOT EVERY INMATE ACTUALLY COMMITTED A CRIME...

I BET YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT..
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by denitro(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
TRUE
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by grandstar(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
[quote author=4tizzle]I totally believe it....its a false accusation. My elder brother is a prison warder an things like this happen regularly in prisons. Some inmates even go as far as selling their bodies to get money in prison WHAT DO U MEAN SELL?
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by oaktown101(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
I believe all these allegations because it is very possible in Nigeria. it goes to show how corruption has reduced Nigeria to a decaying state. The people sent by government to investigate the situation are also part of the people that helped brought it to the present state its like asking the Notorious Anini to be the Judge of Shina Rambo.

1 Like

Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by pinky05: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
calabaman: Simply avoid urself the pain..future criminals

CRIME DOESN'T PAY!!!!!

Fullstop

what do you know about life, see your mouth, future criminals........you haven't seen innocent people in prison ?
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by Tinyemeka(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dhortunn: Igbo Kwenu!!! Any way is a way...the first of it's kind *smh*
the Deputy Comptroller incharge of the prison, Mustapha Attah
Capital MuMu.
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by leofab(f): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
NEROSKY: I believe this story with all my life, perfect example is some few weeks back, @ phase 6 transekulu Enugu, SARS came to a bee parlour and arrested everybody that was eating chicken n drinking beer, not even one person escaped, each of them bailed their self with about 10k each, i nearly cried when I'm sure 99% of people arrested were So innocent... There reasons were that some arm robbers snatched a car... Why on earth will such thing happen For those of you who don't believe, in Nigeria anything can happen, we are the main founder of corruption.. Imagine a nation where governors are more powerful than president,, governors doz whatever they like, steals anything and any amount they deemed necessary for their selfish interest, why can't the forces be so corrupt as well, when a head is bad what happens to the body All that the inmate had said is so true, I remember when my bros came from Spain prison, I wish I could also go to their prison because of how fresh he is.... Nigeria is so blessed n so rich, my only regret is why we got our independent! Simple
where did you schooled?
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by boss1310(m): 7:11am On Oct 21, 2013
Dhortunn: Igbo Kwenu!!! Any wa
y is a way...the first of it's kind *smh*
may your God pity your stinking tribalistic mind.have you visited any prison in other region in Nigeria you would have noticed the same thing or worse.prison is a federal instituition or didnt you see the name of the DCP.it is nepotic minds like you that keeps africa underdeveloped
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by Dhortunn(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Capital MuMu.

Are you high on cheap something
WTF released an animal of your type!?
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by Dhortunn(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
boss1310:
may your God pity your stinking tribalistic mind.have you visited any prison in other region in Nigeria you would have noticed the same thing or worse.prison is a federal instituition or didnt you see the name of the DCP.it is nepotic minds like you that keeps africa underdeveloped

stfu binch!!!
And what have you done in the least way to improve your standard of living needless to talk of Africa as a whole. TF!
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by Raybel(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
Only God can salvage this country. Corruption everywhere. But come to think of it, why would a freed inmate who should be rejoicing with his family, want to tarnish the image of the DCP? In my own opinion, i think he went through some nasty experiences after he was granted bail, for him to make these revelations. Afterall, he's not the first inmate to have regained his freedom. Don't you think, there's some element of truth in what he's saying. Questions need to be asked and answers provided. Why would a federal prison facility not have pipe-born water? Why should inmates be forced to pay for their cells? Isn't court apperance, the exclusive right of inmates? I do hope the DCP is confident, he's being witch-hunted, 'cos this doesn't speak well of him. Well, appropriate authorities should look into it ASAP.
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by yommyuk: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
I call this pay as you go. cool
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by boss1310(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Dhortunn:

stfu binch!!!
And what have you done in the least way to improve your standard of living needless to talk of Africa as a whole. TF!
typical unrepentant nepotic bstard
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by Dhortunn(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
boss1310:
typical unrepentant nepotic bstard

Now, you've just described yourself
I'm not gon say a thing to you again, i know your type.
Re: Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison by boss1310(m): 7:41am On Oct 26, 2013
Dhortunn:

Now, you've just described yourself
I'm not gon say a thing to you again, i know your type.
just change your mindset its appalling for an educated youth to be that way in 21st century

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces / Teacher Arrested For Allowing Students Have Sex In Classroom / Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.