Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) (7543 Views)

VIDEO: Lady Beats Her Boyfriend Mercilessly In Public For Cheating / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by dabrin: 7:27am On Oct 11, 2018
A video shared by Tunde Ednut, angry lady beat her boyfriend mercilessly. How can your girlfriend beat the shit out of you like this?

News via Gistmore >>> https://gistmore.com/angry-lady-beats-boyfriend-mercilessly-photos

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by dabrin: 7:27am On Oct 11, 2018

Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by gaby(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2018
You didn't look very closely.

They only swapped clothing. It's the boyfriend actually treating the girlfriend's eff up.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by youngberry001(m): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2018
Lolx grin Godforbide lady beat man""even if i'm not strong i go used teeth bit her nd run nah cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by youngest85(m): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2018
I can see everything turning around
Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by yuncka: 7:40am On Oct 11, 2018
I find this funny because feminists won't see this..

But if reverse is the case, you will see them puffing and panting.
Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by youngberry001(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2018
youngest85:
I can see everything turning around
4and5 pix vex me sef grin see aw he turn d guy to a mad Bat cheesy
Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2018
No girl can beat me up... I don't just see it happening.

I won't hit her back, I will only when till I start digging her, then I make her cry while she cums. wink

2 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 11, 2018
Always avoid fighting hefty women. They'll mess you up.

It's best to just curl up in the fetal position, pretend to be dead, & most importantly don't make eye contact. Just keep praying she simply tires out before you give out.

1 Like

Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by Jaysleeves(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2018
Wahala dey ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
may God save us, Big lesson for slim guys wey dey like Plus size women grin grin grin grin
Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by Tokative(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2018
Dat guy na OMOKRI.
Em no fit tear dat woman HOT SLAP?
Like dis VIDEO
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1P9j1q0fF4[/img]
Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by Oreofepeters: 9:17am On Oct 11, 2018
that guy is cowardly stupid, woman for that matter?

3 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2018
Hahahahahahaha grin, my tummy

1 Like

Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by Blackfire(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Feminist smiling inwardly.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by sladimeji(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
how did this end up on cam??
Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by Gudiza(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Xaos:
Always avoid fighting hefty women. They'll mess you up.

It's best to just curl up in the fetal position, pretend to be dead, & most importantly don't make eye contact. Just keep praying she simply tires out before you give out.

LMAO @ curling in the fetal position.
Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by Fierce11: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
If you see a man, you'd know.. This boy isn't one of us. (spits)
Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by spartan117(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Fierce11:
If you see a man, you'd know.. This boy isn't one of us. (spits)
On behalf of all men we hereby disown this guy cheesy the lgbt community can have him
Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by teresafaith: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
See them up there foaming in their mouth

Na dem their girlfriend dey tell them "shut up and don't talk when I'm talking" and you nogo hear pim from them
Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by backnbeta(f): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Maybe he's just being a gentleman undecided
Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by slivertongue: 1:43am On Oct 12, 2018
blame d guy wey take him moni go buy trouble.
i cant befriend a tyson-girl friend cos na every little thin she mend me
Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by Hhenryy: 6:14am On Oct 12, 2018
Oreofepeters:
that guy is cowardly stupid, woman for that matter?

Don't blame the guy, that must be America. Women are given undue advantage there and they abuse it a lot.

If the guy attempts to retaliate, the lady will press charges and the guy will be charged to court.. Regardless of who is at fault, the woman will still be given a preferential treatment.

Men are treated like poo over there.
Re: Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos) by Ozkar: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2018
Hhenryy:

Don't blame the guy, that must be America. Women are given undue advantage there and they abuse it a lot.

If the guy attempts to retaliate, the lady will press charges and the guy will be charged to court.
...and jailed.

(1) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence / Customs Intercept N1.6bn Worth Of Drugs, Ieds, Other Contrabands / After Killing 5 Girls, Yahoo Boys Realize Money Ritual Does Not Work- Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.