Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah (21920 Views)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP / Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Italiano1: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
KenGali:

Answer:
Because the kind of education you Italiano1, Sahara reporters and Dino Melayed received did not equip you to differentiate between the price of Used (meaning second hand to help your brain or further call it tokunbo to bring it down to your level) armoured vehicles or standard vehicle models and new armoured Vehicle you see online. Smiles cheesy wink wink wink wink smiley

As you can see, am following you around to make sure you comprehend and stop spreading your falsehood. For the third time, just for you
Here is a quote for a new BMW 760 Li Hi Security from people who will sell it to you, not misguided journalists
http://alpa-gatt.com/ALPa_GATTPage/VermietungVerkauf/F03Optimiert.pdf

It is you Kengali that needs urgent help in order for you provide any meaningful analysis, what you have done here is criminal- hence why all your threads have been discarded in the sections that they deserve.

Even though you went to beg a Mod yesterday, all your pleas did not appease them.

Yes I went through your stoopid link, are you trying to suggest that this dodgy PDF link is the only platform where the prices of the Armored car in question can be ascertained? Sahara Reporters provided evidence straight from the manufacturers but you insist that their figures are not correct all because it does not suit your malicious agenda.

Interestingly, the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Auto Manufacturers Association- an Igbo man- Mr Madueke indicated that this procurement was unnecessary as Stella could have sourced them locally so the theory that she could only have purchased the cars from Coscharis Motors is untenable. The example of the firm he gave - based in Ogun State provides armoured cars for the Nigerian Ministry of Defense! What Danger is Stella facing that is more pertinent than the lives of the troops on ground? Please explain- MR Sycophant?

Meanwhile, Nigerians have continued to express their dissatisfaction with the agency’s action.

The External Relations Manager for most automobile firms including CFAO Motors, Dr. Oscar Odiboh, said the price of the new vehicles was outrageous, describing it as an embarrassment to those operating in the nation’s automobile industry.

“It dents the image of the automobile industry because we are being branded as people who fix ridiculous prices for their products,” he said.

Also, the Executive Secretary, Nigerian Auto Manufacturers Association, Mr. Arthur Madueke, said it was needless to have ordered for armoured cars abroad when such facility was available locally.

“One of our members, whose factory is located in Ode Remo, Ogun State, has the competence to armour any vehicle at competitive prices and has received the approval of necessary authorities including the ministry of defence,” he said.

Also aviation experts are of the opinion that the whole transaction was fraudulent and ridiculous.

Source: http://www.africanspotlight.com/2013/10/18/oduahs-n255m-car-scandal-were-searching-for-those-who-leaked-story-fg/

I have repeatedly told Insincere Nigerian and other sycophants like yourself that you are doing a very pathetic job at propagandizing on behalf of the GEJ administration. You are doing more harm than good because you have no clue like the masters you serve. It is absolutely useless to start a new thread every 5 minute, if the contents are 95% dubious and unprofessional; remember that this is not 1960, 1970, 1980 or the nineties - this is the Computer age where anyone can get information by having basic internet access- something Obasanjo has facilitated for Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
Italiano1:

It is you Kengali that needs urgent help in order for you provide any meaningful analysis, what you have done here is criminal- hence why all your threads have been discarded in the sections that they deserve.

Even though you went to beg a Mod yesterday, all your pleas did not appease them.

Yes I went through your stoopid link, are you trying to suggest that this dodgy PDF link is the only platform where the prices of the Armored car in question can be ascertained? Sahara Reporters provided evidence straight from the manufacturers but you insist that their figures are not correct all because it does not suit your malicious agenda.

Interestingly, the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Auto Manufacturers Association- an Igbo man- Mr Madueke indicated that this procurement was unnecessary as Stella could have sourced them locally so the theory that she could only have purchased the cars from Coscharis Motors is untenable. The example of the firm he gave - based in Ogun State provides armoured cars for the Nigerian Ministry of Defense! What Danger is Stella facing that is more pertinent than the lives of the troops on ground? Please explain- MR Sycophant?

I have repeatedly told Insincere Nigerian and other sycophants like yourself that you are doing a very pathetic job at propagandizing on behalf of the GEJ administration. You are doing more harm than good because you have no clue like the masters you serve. It is absolutely useless to start a new thread every 5 minute, if the contents are 95% dubious and unprofessional; remember that this is not 1960, 1970, 1980 or the nineties - this is the Computer age where anyone can get information by having basic internet access- something Obasanjo has facilitated for Nigerians.

Ha ha ha! You and hearsay! Provide a proper quote you won't.
Nigerian armoured cars, laughable, next you will tell me about Nigerian Concorde.
Ask Dino Melaye to buy one from Ogun state first. Anyway the man you mentioned is in no position to say what is necessary or not in a government he does not serve, he can only express his myopic opinion like yours. Kindly tell the man to give you a quote for such vehicles at 2 naira, so that once he commits himself financially, we can all pressure the aviation minister to return the ones supplies by Coscharis, and take his.

My post was moved maliciously three times so that your lying lords on Nairaland can keep deceiving slow minds like you to increase traffic, cause the whole saga is a no issue.LOLZ

Alpa-GATT is a German company that supplies factory manufactured armoured vehicles. You cannot disprove their authenticity cause you will see quotes for other BMW armoured vehicles on their site, so do not go into selective amnesia. Here is a link to their home page just for you http://alpa-gatt.com/ALPa_GATTConstr/HTMLsE/HomeE.html. grin grin grin grin grin

Still wondering if you can comprehend the contents of the sites. You know obviously we are in the Information Age, which is why I can pull a quote from the internet to debunk your lies. However, the main problem is that people like you, Sahara Reporters and Dino Melaye have the internet access, but totally lack the skills to search and comprehend the available information.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Italiano1: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
KenGali:

Ha ha ha!
Nigerian armoured cars, laughable, next you will tell me about Nigerian Concorde.
Ask Dino Melaye to buy one from Ogun state first.

May post was moved maliciously so that your lying lords on Nairaland can keep deceiving slow minds like you to increase traffic, cause the whole saga is a no issue.LOLZ

Alpa-GATT is a German company that supplies factory manufactured armoured vehicles. You cannot disprove their authenticity cause you will see quotes for other BMW armoured vehicles on their site, so do not go into selective amnesia. Here is a link to their home page just for you http://alpa-gatt.com/ALPa_GATTConstr/HTMLsE/HomeE.html. grin grin grin grin grin

As usual, I didn't expect you to provide any meaningful contribution apart from the normal obfuscation and ogbanje analysis. Do you think you are talking to iddiots who take all your postulations as facts without any questioning?

Firstly, Mr Melaye is no longer a public servant, so your continual reference to him is not only daft but totally irrelevant. I will advise you to contact your local EFCC office to make a report if you think his ownership of an armored car and the price that he claiming is suspicious or erroneous.

Secondly, I think it is absolutely condescending that you have the effrontery to label locally sourced goods and services as laughable, do you think Nigerian manufacturers are incapable of producing an armored car that will suitable for Madam Stella? Then why is the Ministry of Defense in Nigeria purchasing these armored vehicles locally? Does Stella have a higher life premium than our serving army troops who are working day and night to protect not only our lives in Nigeria but participating in peace keeping missions in the rest of Africa?

Thirdly, I know you have probably never conducted any research in your life, because for you to continually present a single PDF link as evidence to discount the proof sourced from the manufactures of the vehicles is not only shocking but it confirms my assertion that you are doing a pathetic job as a propagandist.

Finally, you are yet to answer the questions Nigerians are yearning for-

1. why is there is a massive discrepancy between the purchase price of the armoured cars and the market price?

2.why did Madam Stella purchase those cars at overtly exorbitant prices from Coscharis Motors when she had the option of procuring them at cheaper prices? More importantly, since we have found out that the claim that Coscharis is the only sole supplier of armoured cars is totally false

3. You have just lambasted and questioned the reliability and authenticity of the indigenous Auto Manufactures industry- is that a view shared by the GEJ administration? Considering the fact that the Ministry of Defense with a multi million Dollar budget procures and utilizes Armored cars from Local manufacturers?

So that people can see what Kengali referred to as laughable, I am posting it below:

Meanwhile, Nigerians have continued to express their dissatisfaction with the agency’s action.

The External Relations Manager for most automobile firms including CFAO Motors, Dr. Oscar Odiboh, said the price of the new vehicles was outrageous, describing it as an embarrassment to those operating in the nation’s automobile industry.

“It dents the image of the automobile industry because we are being branded as people who fix ridiculous prices for their products,” he said.

Also, the Executive Secretary, Nigerian Auto Manufacturers Association, Mr. Arthur Madueke, said it was needless to have ordered for armoured cars abroad when such facility was available locally.

“One of our members, whose factory is located in Ode Remo, Ogun State, has the competence to armour any vehicle at competitive prices and has received the approval of necessary authorities including the ministry of defence,” he said.

Also aviation experts are of the opinion that the whole transaction was fraudulent and ridiculous.

Source: http://www.africanspotlight.com/2013/10/18/oduahs-n255m-car-scandal-were-searching-for-those-who-leaked-story-fg/

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by callmenow: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
The presidency must consider the following advice: Those who live in a glass house must not throw stones. Pres, Patie, Vice pres and all the other ministers are driven around in bullet proof cars. Why did the FG not buy this woman a befitting car to avoid her being killed by her haters. The amount of bile and hate that is witnessed everyday by her enemies of progress is so tangible, that I believe she is superhuman to endure all that. Corruption needs to be tackled from the top down. She did not start the corruption. The FG needs to tackle the insecurity which has forced the ministers and ordinary Nigerians to use bullet proof cars to feel safe
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by abanike2000: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
no money 4 assu, yet stella is wasting de small we have
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 21, 2013
Italiano1:

As usual, I didn't expect you to provide any meaningful contribution apart from the normal obfuscation and ogbanje analysis. Do you think you are talking to iddiots who take all your postulations as facts without any questioning?

Firstly, Mr Melaye is no longer a public servant, so your continual reference to him is not only daft but totally irrelevant. I will advise you to contact your local EFCC office to make a report if you think his ownership of an armored car and the price that he claiming is suspicious or erroneous.

Secondly, I think it is absolutely condescending that you have the effrontery to label locally sourced goods and services as laughable, do you think Nigerian manufacturers are incapable of producing an armored car that will suitable for Madam Stella? Then why is the Ministry of Defense in Nigeria purchasing these armored vehicles locally? Does Stella have a higher life premium than our serving army troops who are working day and night to protect not only our lives in Nigeria but participating in peace keeping missions in the rest of Africa?

Thirdly, I know you have probably never conducted any research in your life, because for you to continually present a single PDF link as evidence to discount the proof sourced from the manufactures of the vehicles is not only shocking but it confirms my assertion that you are doing a pathetic job as a propagandist.

Finally, you are yet to answer the questions Nigerians are yearning for-

1. why is there is a massive discrepancy between the purchase price of the armoured cars and the market price?

2.why did Madam Stella purchase those cars at overtly exorbitant prices from Coscharis Motors when she had the option of procuring them at cheaper prices? More importantly, since we have found out that the claim that Coscharis is the only sole supplier of armoured cars is totally false

3. You have just lambasted and questioned the reliability and authenticity of the indigenous Auto Manufactures industry- is that a view shared by the GEJ administration? Considering the fact that the Ministry of Defense with a multi million Dollar budget procures and utilizes Armored cars from Local manufacturers?

So that people can see what Kengali referred to as laughable, I am posting it below:

Like I said before, you have nothing but hearsay to present.
Just like is typical of evasive arguments, your best defense is to call on Ogbanje. Laughable.
Why not show that the pdf quote is fake.

Picking your points
1. Dino Melaya knowing that he was irrelevant and drives foreign built armored vehicles should have kept his mouth shut having looted from his states house.

2. Instead of making bogus claims that armored vehicles are produced in Nigeria, why not provide us with the link to the company that produces them. You and your Ogbanje journalism. That is before I call you into question as to the level of certification such vehicles enjoy, seeing as we a talking of a vehicle of B7 standard ballistic protection.

3. Mr. researcher who cannot provide any alternative price quote, apart from the one I gave, kindly show me where I can buy BMW 760 Li High Security for less than $200,000.00 as I have shown you were to buy it for $547,000.00 and stop blabbing

4. The price of the vehicles are in no way contentious, you are only suffering from selective comprehension.

5. Both GEJ and Stella will start using your Ogbanje Ogun armored tanks as soon as Fashola and TInubu switch theirs to it.
Your are really a comedian, keep entertaining me grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Sdymyjoy: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2013
what do u expect when u have a wick president dat is runing a wick government. d woman and d donor shld be sacked and prosecuted immediately
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Sholy29ice: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
PLEASE HELP A NAIRALANDER.....I
BEG U IN GOD NAME
VOTING HAS STARTED
Pls i nid your nid your
assistance....i nid
u to vote for my SAMSUNG
1000WORDS ARTICLE..... ON "A DAY
IN
LIFE WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY
"....PLS
KINDLY FOLLOW DIS LINK TO VOTE
FOR OLUMODEJI SHOLA.....PLS
HELP A
FRIEND..... .PLS SHARE IT TO UR
FRIENDS ON WATSAPP,FACEBOOK
PAGE ND GROUPS, BBM,BLOG AND
ANY SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK..
TNX U...
HOW TO VOTE
1)A VALID EMAIL (email u can
remember d username nd pass
words )
2)YOUR NAME
3)PHONE NUMBER
4)A MAIL WILL BE SENT TO D
EMAIL YOU USED FOR VOTING.. SO
THAT YOU CAN ACTIVATE YOUR
VOTE.
www.samsungmobileng.com/galaxytab3/samsung1000words/
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by originbm: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
emmatok:

Lies Igbos don't like Wole Shoyinka.

Stop you hypocrisy.

like i said,he is a gift.i dont like u because u r related to him,so save ur breath abt hypocrisy.he is d only good thing to write home abt yorubas.i appreciate the guy on a level which you will always be too daft to comprehend.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by babyboy3(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Niseamaka:

Stella is worth over $10 billion. She makes more money from her businesses in the oil sector than she will ever make from the aviation ministry. The vehicles was not bought by her for her personal use. It was bought by NCAA for official uses, meaning the vehicles are properties of the federal government ( aviation ministry ). The prices of the vehicles were inflated by reporters pushing a particular agenda. The real cost of those 2nd hand vehicles are not even up to a million dollars. Past leaders of the country embezzled billions of dollars and some people are making noise here b/c two 2nd hand vehicles were bought for official use.

Even Roman Abramovich is worth that much

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum / Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians / There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.