Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah (21908 Views)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP / Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by danny301: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2013
solomon111: Thank you very much... May be stealing is part of your culture, so you see nothing wrong in it.
You're one of the few people on nairaland that can think well.

He didnt think well, he was rather a tribal bigot and morally depraved person like you.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by solomon111(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2013
St.Ola:

Dude please give this East airport and seaport conspiracy thing a rest already. It's getting so irritating that a mature fellow has refused to grow a mature mind. More like a kid boasting that his father's car is the biggest in the compound.

Wherever airports/seaports are located, Nigeria is still the beneficiary. Nothing like 13% derivation in this matter. Just a matter of convenience for the customers served in those locations.

A case of blatant corruption coupled with initial denial and subsequent multiple story changing, should not be swept under the carpet.
where's the corruption?
Spending an allocated money for what they were meant for?
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by solomon111(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2013
danny301:

He didnt think well, he was rather a tribal bigot and morally depraved person like you.
you're a morøn.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by chucky234(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2013
KenGali: So now it is no longer that she inflated the price, it's now that she fast tracked the process.
Again people using phrases they hardly understand. Please what is illegal about fast tracking a process.

Well losers, I put it to you that your so called journalists are liars and political bigots, who need to be prosecuted for libel.

Dino Melaya and Sahara Reporters have been peddling falsehood about the Cars bought by the Minister of Aviation. I checked the price of the vehicles and realized that BMW Security Vehicles only provide used vehicle prices on their website. Brochures for new one can only be downloaded on request.

A Used 2006 BMW 760 Li High Security costs €175,000.00 or $239,000.00 Check the BMW link for pre-owned vehicles below
http://www.bmw-security-vehicles.com/security_vehicles/en/_teaserpool_2010/download/shared/pdf/offer_7series_2006.pdf at €175,000 Euros, which is $240,000.00

If the used vehicle cost $240,000.00 dollars, how can Sahara and Dino Melaya claim the new vehicles bought by the Minister of Aviation can be bought for $200,000.00
Who is lying profusely now to deceive the public.

Or let me guess, they could not decipher the difference between a used car and new vehicle.
Please stop peddling lies that you cannot substantiate!

Further
Here is a quote for a new BMW 760 Li Hi Security from people who will sell it to you, not misguided journalists
http://alpa-gatt.com/ALPa_GATTPage/VermietungVerkauf/F03Optimiert.pdf

the price excluding tax and logistics is [size=16pt]400,000 Euros, that is $547,000.00 Each [/size]

By the way my topic giving the real prices has been moved to car talk section by nairaland just to continue spreading the falsehood. Check the link https://www.nairaland.com/1484333/dino-melaya-lies-used-bmw

Kindly help me put these links on the first page of any thread that is started on Stella Oduah to ensure they do not spread their lies further.
What a cluelessless chronic goon, you should find out the actual prices of the models of the two vehicles purchased,you yapping BMW only put used security vehicles for sale shows you are a birdbrain with void education.
The documents used for the purchase clearly shows that total amount spent was $1.6m for cars that cost not more than $900,000, in a sane society that woman would be cooling off in jail by now.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by affyong: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2013
chima12: Nothing will happen.haters keep hating.you will all get tired.Onitsha airport is next to go international.Enugu international airport is the new cash cow.watch out for the ember months.book your tickets now.
what exactly is Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я problem? U̶̲̥̅̊ igbo pple take things to unnecessary levels. Calling pple haters , did she get the cars was it at the normal price? No be only Onitsha na Nnewi int airport! With pple like U̶̲̥̅̊ Naija may never grow! But heaven won't let it be so. Let her come fort n say what happened ! N let me advice U̶̲̥̅̊ don't insult me
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Femolacaster(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2013
Emperor_007:

^^^

The issue at stake here is Enugu International Airport, the SW is doing everything to frustrate it.

It will not work, Enugu International Airport has come to stay, remember Christmas is close, hmmmm.

Why are you and your kinsmen making noise about your airport? Are u that backward? What has your airport gone to do SW which u are just peddling lies around? Shun sentiments and tribalism and face the real issue.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by oseo1(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2013
The base price of the 760li (standard no armoured) is about $150,000 by the time you add import duty and chosharis motors profit on it you will be paying over $200,000 so clearly the figures quoted for the hi security model by SR and Dino Melaya are wrong and if you look at the invoice the vehicles are listed as New not used so I don't see why people are quoting prices for used vehicles.

Like someone said buying the vehicles might be immoral but I don't believe it's illegal. Most people calling for her head have no clue what is illegal or not.

Like another person said even if she gets fired it will only treat the symptoms not the real problem. The real problem is that the average Nigerian is corrupt. So from when they are kids they cheat in school, then they pay for waec papers, they bribe lecturers, then graduate and either don't get jobs or get them through unethical means. And since they didn't study to pass in school they cannot perform on the job, however since their boss knows that they know his dirt he let's them keep working for fear that if he fires them they will put all his dirty linen out in the open. Whenever they become bosses the cycle continues. People say they are not corrupt yet the average Nigerian will drive against traffic to avoid holdup, or if stopped by police or lastma will drop some money to avoid being arrested.

True change starts from each of us, until we all start living right and chastising those around us for doing wrong and holding ourselves and our wards responsible for their actions nothing will change.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2013
naptu2: I don't believe that she should be summarily dismissed, rather I think that there should be an open investigation. Remember that she is presumed innocent until proven guilty and her right to fair hearing must be respected.

Therefore, I believe that her fate should depend on the result of an independent, fair and open investigation that should answer the following questions:

1) Was she entitled to the cars?

2) Was it right for the NCAA to procure the cars for her?

3) Was the procurement done according to procurement regulations (competitive bidding, etc)?

4) Was the price of the cars inflated?

Your comment is political correctness per excellence. I laughed really hard.

That the price is inflated is not even in question. And you know this.
That no competitive bidding was done is not contestable. And you this too.
That it was wrong for NCAA, an independent regulatory framework, to have procured this car for Stella Oduah is not arguable. And you know this!!!

How can she be entitled to this car when monetisation policy is running?

Can she, as a minister of federal republic of Nigeria, authorize expenditure to the tune of N255 million without approval by the Federal Executive Council?

Have you not noticed how the narrative of her defence has been changing? First, Joel Obi, her personal assistant, said it was needed for her security becuase of imaginary threats to her life. Then it was meant to be a pool car for foreign dignitaries. and blah blah blah!!!!!

Guy, call for the immediate sack and prosecution of this thief. There is nothing to investigate. The pieces of evidence needed are already in public domain.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by airmark(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2013
Slickest:
Dey whyn urself...this ain no party thing,we are talking corruption ur tokin Apc, u better wise up nd stop arguing sentimentally..this is the same woman who blamed crashes on God, why must she beef up security 4 herself if indeed death is caused by God...can't believ ur still taking sides on a glaring issue like this...nawaooo

She's a devil. She knows when to associate undue action to God. They leave average Nigerians to their fate while they guard their lives fervently. I have long lost hope in the elements at the elms of affair in this present government.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by oseo1(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2013
chucky234: What a cluelessless chronic goon, you should find out the actual prices of the models of the two vehicles purchased,you yapping BMW only put used security vehicles for sale shows you are a birdbrain with void education.
The documents used for the purchase clearly shows that total amount spent was $1.6m for cars that cost not more than $900,000, in a sane society that woman would be cooling off in jail by now.

You didn't do your research, the $1.6m was for both vehicles I think you just made the guys point for him cheesy
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by nicky4lif(f): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2013
Well,if they like let them buy her bulletproof jet,they shuold not also 4get to buy her bombproof jet and cars!by collecting those cars it means,u don't hav to service or change the old air craft nd u can even bring in old air craft,people can crash for all I care as long as I nd my family members are not involved(dana,u can start work.assocaite airline,u too can start work)but make sure u do as I say buy paying ur homage nd u are cover cos I'm in charg nd I hav the key to their hearts.but madam minister,don't 4get to other for ur family members!remember u love them so much nd nothing most happen to them(ur beloved mum!remember that woman is too precious nd nothing shld happen to her)but remember,when the crash happens,its roasts everyone without caring to know ur name or what u do.as for my president,pls send that woman away,I voted for u cos I liked everything abt u nd I believe I'm one of the reasons why u are there.I understand what u are going through(the battles u are facing)but u still have to keep ur record clean for people like me that still have small hope that u wll over come ur ememies.ok,I'm done.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by chucky234(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2013
calaway: The woman has stated that her life was under threat. and so she bought two bulletproof cars for the Ministry and not for her personal use I honestly dont see any wrong in this. Why must these people continue to hunt others? When Sanusi CBN governor woke up and gave 100million to Boko haram people from Government money we did not hear any ramblings when Sanusi woke up and gave 10billion naira of government money to Usman danfodio in sokoto there was no noise.
But this woman has used 200million to buy security vehicles for her arm of government and these guys are at it again. The are same set of people who Hounded Gen azazi over Boko haram when he was NSA. when their brother Dasuki was made NSA that office is no longer associated with activities of BOKO haram which have excalated beyound the imagination of Azazi.

Definitely this zoo of a National arrangement will be strengthened out one way or another.(Natural law)
Her life was under threat? What a morønic comment coming from a void brain goon.
Dora Akunyili was in a far bigger and messier danger as the then DG of NAFDAC but never spent tax payers money to purchase expensive amoured cars to stay safe from the unending threats of fake drugs dealers back then, deluded discombobulated people like you is the reason why corruption keeps growing in this country.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by StOla: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2013
FreeGlobe: irony of a nation. The same people that say Jonathan is clueless wants him to make an international move of cluelessness by sacking one of his best performing minister for no reason. fools

Is your clannish affiliation that extremely blinding that you fail to see no reason in all that has been said on this matter? Starting from the accusations, the denial, the admissions, the counter admissions and change of story?

Even if the said Minister own up to this allegations, your mind will still fashion an excuse why her subsequent prosecution is for no reason?

I know things are so bad in Nigeria, with tribalism our major headache, but I never assumed it was this bad.

There was a country!
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by dbride: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: Berem and co, are you happy now?

......and are you sad? If so, why; if not, why? Happy sunday, notwithstanding.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by obailala(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2013
Whenever I wake up in the morning and open any aviation ministry thread on nairaland, I usually take solace in the fact that majority of nairalanders who think from their anus (e.g. the ones brazenly defending corruption based on ethnicity or support for GEJ) are actually paid political laptop dogs. If this isn't the case, then I fear for the future of this country. embarassed embarassed cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by ketoprofen(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2013
solomon111: The woman shouldn't be sacked o.
She's the most proactive and pragmatic aviation minister we've had in a long while.
Whoever wants to vote against GEJ because of that can do so.
It's a free world.

Help me out
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by chucky234(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2013
ose_o:

You didn't do your research, the $1.6m was for both vehicles I think you just made the guys point for him cheesy
You prolly got problem understanding written texts, I used the plural "cars" when I mentioned the $1.6m.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by ketoprofen(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2013
obailala: Whenever I wake up in the morning and open any aviation ministry thread on nairaland, I usually take solace in the fact that majority of nairalanders who think from their anus (e.g. the ones brazenly defending corruption based on ethnicity or support for GEJ) are actually paid political laptop dogs. If this isn't the case, then I fear for the future of this country. embarassed embarassed cry cry

Shut up.
Corruption is the middle name of all yorubas.
Tackle it from their angle first.
Aside Adesina, which Yoruba minister did what Stella has done within 3 yrs?
Cowards

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2013
For all of you that are so ethnically blind enough to stand behind corruption and all it's ills, I pray that not you, but your family members will be involved in the next plane crash, by His grace. We shall all name it an act of God and congratulate you.

Cosmetic renovation of our airports is being celebrated with N255mm worth of cars, while the more Germaine and fundamental technical issues are being over looked.

If GEJ cannot sack, he should as well rename the ministry of aviation as the Ministry of Act of God and armoured BMW.

Jokers.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by StOla: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Your comment is political correctness per excellence. I laughed really hard.

That the price is inflated is not even in question. And you know this.
That no competitive bidding was done is not contestable. And you this too.
That it was wrong for NCAA, an independent regulatory framework, to have procured this car for Stella Oduah is not arguable. And you know this!!!

How can she be entitled to this car when monetisation policy is running?

Can she, as a minister of federal republic of Nigeria, authorize expenditure to the tune of N255 million without approval by the Federal Executive Council?

Have you not noticed how the narrative of her defence has been changing? First, Joel Obi, her personal assistant, said it was needed for her security becuase of imaginary threats to her life. Then it was meant to be a pool car for foreign dignitaries. and blah blah blah!!!!!

Guy, call for the immediate sack and prosecution of this thief. There is nothing to investigate. The pieces of evidence needed are already in public domain.

All you have said is very true. Infact, the Minister's handlers realised their mistake, so they sent the NCAA boss to tell the world that the agency bought it for their own operations and for visiting foreign partners meeting with the Minister.
All in a bid to shield her from a pending sack and prosecution.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Jman06(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2013
FreeGlobe:
December go hot for Enugu international Airport oh. hahahahahahaha. haterz back off!
GEJ for 2015!Let's appreciate him by voting him back into office.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by khamas19: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2013
...a country where one cannot speak the truth for fear of being haunted or labelled a "tribalist"; thereby taking away said country's ability to right herself...perhaps Nigeria has travelled its due course....and we should really consider this "separation thing"... I for one cannot bear the thought of sharing a country with some people on this forum..
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by 4chi: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2013
Haahahahha stella's cup of infamy is FINALLY boiling over. This woman had always had corruption and fraudulent activities embedded in her bones. No be today she start.

Her SEA PETROLEUM company was the pioneer of what is known in corrupt ridden oil industry circles as "rice and beans" (adulteration of petroleum products by mixing with either water or kerosine) she made so much dirty money from this inglorious act.

Her sea petroleum company itself is a baby borne out of her shady liaisons with some corrupt military personnel. It was simply a specially set up SPV for oil industry looting.

Her sea petroleum company was as expected implicated in the fuel subsidy fiasco. But as a very big girl with "connections" in high places she was made a minister rather than been arrested for being a subsidy thief.

On resumption at the aviation ministry, light fingered Stella was only interested in where the money is.....CONTRACTS! So she immediately sets about awarding as many as she can under the dubious guise of airport renovation. Only a bushman who has never left his bush will consider what she does as anything but renovation. In the meantime happy Stella has been busy building up her fortunes and stacking them up in Dubai on a weekly basis.

Dana airline came back on air in record time after appropriate financial "sacrifices" were madam you-know -who. Today, several of the victims have not been compensated nor any report of the crash made public. She was not too lucky with arik air though as the owners being "guy men" themselves shouted from the rooftops and pressed their own buttons before madam aviation reneged on her request for a 5% equity in the airline..

Personally, Stella did not reach these heights ordinarily, she is one of the PRINCIPALITIES in jonas govt. She is a well known cougar too. Her VGC abode has consumed many a greedy young man. She is known to marry men, use and dump them after having her fill. Oga ogienwonyi thought he could outsmart her by making her a third wife, for where? Stella shoved out his as.s before he knew what hit him.

But like everything in life, the chicken will come home to roost one day.. And maybe time is up for the princess, maybe not what is certain is that there are consequences for every action and inaction......

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by danny301: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2013
solomon111: you're a morøn.

Scalawags and intellectually challenged riff-rags like you hide under tribes and ethnic jingoism to thrive in your depravity... You glory in crime because that is the only way you can survive. I know your type, to separate people likeou y from crime is like taking a the fish out of water... To you and your type crime is a way of life...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by obailala(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2013
ketoprofen:

Shut up.
Corruption is the middle name of all yorubas.
Tackle it from their angle first.
Aside Adesina, which Yoruba minister did what Stella has done within 3 yrs?
Cowards

I am a sane human being hence I cannot support corruption; especially when it directly affects the safety of my life. I am sure you will not take this same stance if 2 of your siblings lost their lives in the Dana air crash. It is not my business if corruption is the surname of Yoruba as u suggest, every tribe in Nigeria is corrupt. The real issue is the corruption and not the tribe, unfortunately, there are a lot of Nigerian breed insane people like you who see tribe as the problem and not corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by jeffizy(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2013
cashkid18: hahaha,evrytin wil end up on nl fp..stella carry on wit ur gud wrk while haterx kips plottin
Yeah, indeed you're a kid but this mentality of yours won't get you the cash.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2013
chucky234: What a cluelessless chronic goon, you should find out the actual prices of the models of the two vehicles purchased,you yapping BMW only put used security vehicles for sale shows you are a birdbrain with void education.

Shut up!
As if your ilk saw the documents used for the purchase.
Obviously you can not read cause I have provided you a proper quote from suppliers which say $547,000 each excluding tax and logistics .
Better hide your empty head in shame.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by StOla: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2013
solomon111: Can anybody tell me which APC governor does not have armoured cars both in his private and govt use?

I knew with time, this Solomon would prove himself unwise.

Are we talking about Governors here? Is the Minister a Governor of a State? Is this an APC vs PDP matter?

Whatever monies, however lavish, spent by Governors across all parties must have been budgeted for by their conniving house of assembly - who ensure they pad it up with some goodies for themselves too.

The matter here is that a Minister that is sackable got an agency under her to buy her cars well above the market value of such, using monies meant for that agency's primary operations. The said money was not budgeted to provide cars for the minister who already had her own ministry's budget.

The denial came 1st. The admission came 2nd from the Minister's aide, with protection of Minister as excuse for fraud. The counter admission came 3rd from the NCAA with use by their foreign partners as the excuse.

Yet you still seem hardly illuminated or enlightened!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2013
4chi: Haahahahha stella's cup of infamy is FINALLY boiling over. This woman had always had corruption and fraudulent activities embedded in her bones. No be today she start.

Her SEA PETROLEUM company was the pioneer of what is known in corrupt ridden oil industry circles as "rice and beans" (adulteration of petroleum products by mixing with either water or kerosine) she made so much dirty money from this inglorious act.

Her sea petroleum company itself is a baby borne out of her shady liaisons with some corrupt military personnel. It was simply a specially set up SPV for oil industry looting.

Her sea petroleum company was as expected implicated in the fuel subsidy fiasco. But as a very big girl with "connections" in high places she was made a minister rather than been arrested for being a subsidy thief.

On resumption at the aviation ministry, light fingered Stella was only interested in where the money is.....CONTRACTS! So she immediately sets about awarding as many as she can under the dubious guise of airport renovation. Only a bushman who has never left his bush will consider what she does as anything but renovation. In the meantime happy Stella has been busy building up her fortunes and stacking them up in Dubai on a weekly basis.

Dana airline came back on air in record time after appropriate financial "sacrifices" were madam you-know -who. Today, several of the victims have not been compensated nor any report of the crash made public. She was not too lucky with arik air though as the owners being "guy men" themselves shouted from the rooftops and pressed their own buttons before madam aviation reneged on her request for a 5% equity in the airline..

Personally, Stella did not reach these heights ordinarily, she is one of the PRINCIPALITIES in jonas govt. She is a well known cougar too. Her VGC abode has consumed many a greedy young man. She is known to marry men, use and dump them after having her fill. Oga ogienwonyi thought he could outsmart her by making her a third wife, for where? Stella shoved out his as.s before he knew what hit him.

But like everything in life, the chicken will come home to roost one day.. And maybe time is up for the princess, maybe not what is certain is that there are consequences for every action and inaction......
Odikwa egwu o! shocked
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by kumbalo(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2013
chima12: Nothing will happen.haters keep hating.you will all get tired.Onitsha airport is next to go international.Enugu international airport is the new cash cow.watch out for the ember months.book your tickets now.

It better to remain silient and leave people guessing whether you are a Fo0l than to remove all doubts.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by HandyManny: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2013
If the issue is not properly tackled, every Minister will claim their life is in danger and buy bullet proof vehicles at outrageous sums. BTW Deziani should be entitled to a car worth $1B while the Education Minister shoould own a car worth $500m seeing that students are on her neck on the ASUU higi haga.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by kumbalo(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2013
Jman06: GEJ for 2015!Let's appreciate him by voting him back into office.
can I say May God manage your life the way GEJ is managing the country. Pls "like" to say amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari / Looters’ List: Court Grants Secondus Leave To Summon Lai Mohammed, FG / My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.