Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (741639 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 1:11am On Apr 16, 2015
dazzlemee:

I couldn't help but smile at your post. Well said.

Thanks Dear. It's been a while oh,you this Geology sambori. smiley
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 1:20am On Apr 16, 2015
haydot95:
mhen,so you fit compose this kinda write up? I swear u re now having small sense cheesy

Big head sombori,you think everyone is a hooligans like you? tonguegringrin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by efyzhi(m): 2:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Timmytimmy:

Lol timmy leave d guy oun wa eni kun ra ni o..........

Anyways how ve u been

Love d air here....... Hmmmmm
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by babysmart(f): 4:20am On Apr 16, 2015
Timmytimmy:

grin Thank you,Banner Baba. Babysmart,my learned colleague,mo ma gba transfer oh. The harassment to go to Law is getting too muchgrin

grin oya port na wink
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by babysmart(f): 4:21am On Apr 16, 2015
haydot95:
mhen,so you fit compose this kinda write up? I swear u re now having small sense cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by moyes5757(m): 4:47am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=MockinJay post=32767311]

A somewhat long read. Nonetheless, conveys your message in a mature sense.

Everyone and his/her perspective to life. I was simply asking questions and not being rude with the questions.

Everyone but him.

I don't see why I should. If anything, he's the one to apologize. Since he's a Stallite-as you claim- he should have answered my question directly without having to beat around the Bush. And if he doesn't know what to say type, then he should ignore or refer me to someone capable of helping.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by moyes5757(m): 4:51am On Apr 16, 2015
Timmytimmy:

smiley Thanks.

Are you a dim wit? Is your head filled with smelly pap? Do you have the IQ of a rusted nail?

Do you find the above questions respectful? Please do not take the questions with seriousness. I just want to prove a point with them.I cannot hurt a fly. I'm sure everyone here will agree with me that the questions you asked were asked with the intent of rudeness. Now that you have been found out,you seem like you want to bluff your way out of it. Is it not obvious that he is not blind? Is it not obvious that he can "understand simple sentences?" I think that you should admit you were angry and that you acted out of line.

If you do not still think they questions were rude,everyone else apparently does so. Where i come from,that is enough grounds for an apology.

That my quote was a sarcastic one. I simply said it for you to understand that the fact that you place something within quotation marks doesn't necessarily mean you do not mean it literarily. Sometimes,it is used to highlight a word,to place emphasis on the word.

Read what he said again. It was not an assault on your intelligence or an attempt at sarcasm. He was trying to make you think about the fact that the state of your hostel will not change irrespective of what you read or find out here about it. It was a witty statement,to me.

This is just one big misunderstanding but you are running the risk of painting yourself as a bad person if you do not apologize after reading this. We all make mistakes,bro. You did yours today.

You did not say anything about the moniker. Did you watch all three of them? And,please what department are you? smiley

Timmy with diz ur write up i will make sure u transfer to law in 2nd year ooo grin awesome talk sha...
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 6:00am On Apr 16, 2015
moyes5757:
Timmy with diz ur write up i will make sure u transfer to law in 2nd year ooo grin awesome talk sha...

seconded!!!!! aii aii captain..
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 6:07am On Apr 16, 2015
1 of my padi rejected hostel accommodation .... is it possible to request again ?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 16, 2015
Timmytimmy:

angry d fact that they chose to slam me in awo doesn't mean I have a hidden genetic "hooliganistic" ability. ITS A SIMPLE CASE OF MISTAKEN GENETIC IDENTITY
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 16, 2015
efyzhi:

Lol timmy leave d guy oun wa eni kun ra ni o..........

Anyways how ve u been

Love d air here....... Hmmmmm
if ah catch u
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 16, 2015
Timmytimmy:

guy...na no go area
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by moyes5757(m): 7:04am On Apr 16, 2015
haydot95:
angry d fact that they chose to slam me in awo doesn't mean I have a hidden genetic "hooliganistic" ability. ITS A SIMPLE CASE OF MISTAKEN GENETIC IDENTITY
grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2015
moyes5757:
grin
undecided if I stone u with "shotput" ehn
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 16, 2015
Timmytimmy:

Lol yeah, glad to hear from you again.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Dammytrager(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2015
UPDATE: 17 days to go
#Resumption 2014/15 academic session
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by efyzhi(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2015
dazzlemee:

Lol yeah, glad to hear from you again.

Woaaaa..... Nice morning miss, it's really a cool weather

Long time ma'am and how prep, *coughs* hmm hmm. wish to meet you soon
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by MockinJay(m): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2015
Timmytimmy:

smiley Thanks.

Are you a dim wit? Is your head filled with smelly pap? Do you have the IQ of a rusted nail?

Do you find the above questions respectful? Please do not take the questions with seriousness. I just want to prove a point with them.I cannot hurt a fly. I'm sure everyone here will agree with me that the questions you asked were asked with the intent of rudeness. Now that you have been found out,you seem like you want to bluff your way out of it. Is it not obvious that he is not blind? Is it not obvious that he can "understand simple sentences?" I think that you should admit you were angry and that you acted out of line.

If you do not still think they questions were rude,everyone else apparently does so. Where i come from,that is enough grounds for an apology.

That my quote was a sarcastic one. I simply said it for you to understand that the fact that you place something within quotation marks doesn't necessarily mean you do not mean it literarily. Sometimes,it is used to highlight a word,to place emphasis on the word.

Read what he said again. It was not an assault on your intelligence or an attempt at sarcasm. He was trying to make you think about the fact that the state of your hostel will not change irrespective of what you read or find out here about it. It was a witty statement,to me.

This is just one big misunderstanding but you are running the risk of painting yourself as a bad person if you do not apologize after reading this. We all make mistakes,bro. You did yours today.

You did not say anything about the moniker. Did you watch all three of them? And,please what department are you? smiley

Really, I do appreciate you taking your time to fix something two nutjobs strangers started. You were quite right. It's been one big misunderstanding. But I get such was/is suppose(d) to happen for this thread to be up and running regardless whether or not we stay in line with the purpose for it. Then again, I guess it's what we contribute to in our immodest and ego-driven moments.

Anyways, I think it's time for the issue to be laid to rest. Cuz frankly, it's not helping anyone here.

Regarding my moniker. Yeah, I might have stolen it from the hunger games' third sequel. Talk about being a big fan..eh. And yes, I did watch all three sequels.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by efyzhi(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2015
Wow ojo re bi ana that we were like Ooh God, may 3rd is too far, how will I handle dis but all glory and honour to his HOLY NAME we are there....... Pray to meet you all and give one another a nice brodally and sisterly Hug.....
Peace of the Lord be with us all

And haydot and timmy no MOZ 101 tongue

Sniffs* fresh air
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by sammy500: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2015
hello nairalanders, my name is samuel ave got post utme past question for the above school, if your interested call or whats app @ 0.7.0.3.0.2.1.1.3.0.9
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by ovieohene: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2015
please help, i v been busy at work so i sent someone to pay both the school fee and acceptance for me since last week but uptil now am still seeing congratulations you v been admitted! pay your acceptance fee... and she told me, payment has been confirmed by the bank. Please how do i know if she has actually paid and what should be showing on my profile page?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Emmalot121(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2015
Viewing this topic: ovieohene , keni315 ( f), ugopeter(m ),
Timmytimmy , Tomibyte (m ), Samueldona (m ),
Emmalot121 ( m ), Noblex2011(m ), starbhooy (m )

Have you been given accommodation? How did you do it? I've paid acceptance and school fees.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Tomibyte(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Of all d hostels in oau,why must I b given awo? And I keep telling my dad dat his step mother is a witch,d guy no wan gree.u don see her handwork now?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Demmy59(m): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2015
hello., guys please
i need your help on dis info.. does oau require reference letter,@ariyke and others...
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Emmalot121(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2015
Tomibyte:
Of all d hostels in oau,why must I b given awo? And I keep telling my dad dat his step mother is a witch,d guy no wan gree.u don see her handwork now?
How did you secure accommodation? Pls reply.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Tomibyte(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Emmalot121:
How did you secure accommodation? Pls reply.
In d menu,there is an option for accommodation request.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by tunapa2009(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2015
Demmy59:
hello., guys please
i need your help on dis info.. does oau require reference letter,@ariyke and others...
reference letter in what sense? Is it for medical report or what? But if it for admission process, then NO!!!!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Ariyke: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Demmy59:
hello., guys please
No

*dammytragger have u resolved ur issue?*
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Mizkelz(f): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Im just bck frm the bank n dy sed its frm the portal
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by ovieohene: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2015
please help, i v been busy at work so i sent someone to pay both the school fee and acceptance for me since last week but uptil now am still seeing congratulations you v been admitted! pay your acceptance fee... and she told me, payment has been confirmed by the bank. Please how do i know if she has actually paid and what should be showing on my profile page? Please response is urgently needed o

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.