Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (745554 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by buks18young: 6:56pm On May 06, 2015
6:54
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 06, 2015
buks18young:

Dnt u have hostel in school

I do
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 7:18pm On May 06, 2015
A random and quite hard riddle I came across.

Once there was a bus conductor, who was
very rude to his passengers.

One day a beautiful young girl, of around 18
years,tried to board the
bus,
but he didn't stop the bus. Unfortunately the
beautiful young girl came
under the bus and died on the spot.
Angry passengers took the conductor to the
police station, who in turn
took
him to the court.

The judge was not at all impressed with him
and gave him capital
punishment.

He was taken to the electrocution chamber.
There was a single chair in the center of the
room and a single banana
peel
at one corner of the room.
The conductor was strapped to the chair and
high voltage current was
given
to him! .
But to everyone's amazement, he survived.
The judge decided to set him free, and he
returned to his profession.

A couple of months later, an elderly
gentleman tried to board the bus.
This time the Bus conductor, remembering
his earlier experiences,
stopped
the bus.
Unfortunately the elderly gentleman slipped
and died due to his
injuries.

The conductor was taken to the police station
and then to the court, to
the
same judge.

Though he hadn't done anything wrong, but
considering his past record
the
judge decided to set an example and gave
him capital punishment.

The Bus conductor was again taken to the
same electrocution chamber
where
there was a single chair in the center of the
room and a single banana
peel
He was strapped to the chair and high voltage
current was given to him.

This time he died instantly !!!!!!!!!!!

The question is why didn't he die on the first occasion, but died
instantly the second time??

Try to solve it yourselves. This is rather
interesting and answer is
perfectly logical.
If necessary read the puzzle once again.

If anybody gets this without any form of [i]magomago[i\] (haydot,you be suspect grin ) ,I promise to trek form Education section to frontpage grin

Off to watch Barca - Bayern cool .

Cc::: timmytimmy,deji01,babysmart,9blast,davidbanner,lyrically,godoforijin,dazzlemee,aeshaar,sleek4,uumm,dammytrager,queenabby, and ALL other aspirant.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 7:22pm On May 06, 2015
babysmart:
at all o sad
Eeyah,sorry ehn. Just keep trying.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 06, 2015
Leitner:

logically,the premise of this riddle is pretty unreasonable...what concerns a conductor with stopping a bus??! Is he the driver? But em...that apart

something tells me the answer is in the word "conductor" physics students help abeg...shey bad conductor fit allow electricity?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 7:38pm On May 06, 2015
Leitner:
A random and quite hard riddle I came across.

Once there was a bus conductor, who was
very rude to his passengers.

One day a beautiful young girl, of around 18
years,tried to board the
bus,
but he didn't stop the bus. Unfortunately the
beautiful young girl came
under the bus and died on the spot.
Angry passengers took the conductor to the
police station, who in turn
took
him to the court.

The judge was not at all impressed with him
and gave him capital
punishment.

He was taken to the electrocution chamber.
There was a single chair in the center of the
room and a single banana
peel
The conductor was strapped to the chair and
high voltage current was
given
to him! .
But to everyone's amazement, he survived.
The judge decided to set him free, and he
returned to his profession.

A couple of months later, an elderly
gentleman tried to board the bus.
This time the Bus conductor, remembering
his earlier experiences,
stopped
the bus.
Unfortunately the elderly gentleman slipped
and died due to his
injuries.

The conductor was taken to the police station
and then to the court, to
the
same judge.

Though he hadn't done anything wrong, but
considering his past record
the
judge decided to set an example and gave
him capital punishment.

The Bus conductor was again taken to the
same electrocution chamber
where
there was a single chair in the center of the
room and a single banana
peel
He was strapped to the chair and high voltage
current was given to him.

This time he died instantly !!!!!!!!!!!

The question is why didn't he die on the first occasion, but died
instantly the second time??

Try to solve it yourselves. This is rather
interesting and answer is
perfectly logical.
If necessary read the puzzle once again.

If anybody gets this without any form of [i]magomago[i\] (haydot,you be suspect grin ) ,I promise to trek form Education section to frontpage grin

Off to watch Barca - Bayern cool .

Cc::: timmytimmy,deji01,babysmart,9blast,davidbanner,lyrically,godoforijin,dazzlemee,aeshaar,sleek4,uumm,dammytrager,queenabby, and ALL other aspirant.

The first time, he was being a bad conductor (of electricity) so it did not pass through him, therefore it didn't hurt him.

The second time, he had being a good conductor hence the electricity which passed through him resulted in death.

The banana peels have no consequence whatsoever to the death or survival of the man.

Someone told me this in form of a joke when I didn't even know what conductors and insulators meant.

Now that I can place the pieces together, the silliness of the riddle is outstanding grin

Meanwhile, Viva Barca! cool

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 06, 2015
Timmytimmy:

The first time, he was being a bad conductor (of electricity) so it did not pass through him, therefore it didn't hurt him.

The second time, he had being a good conductor hence the electricity which passed through him resulted in death.

gbam...knew it. case closed!!
as for that ya yeye viva barca ehn...mk I just shut up small,my own na to support the ball grin

Leitner,oya con start ur wakarization to fp o
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Lyrically(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2015
Timmytimmy:
*peeps in, enters and climbs Mango tree*
*climbing mango tree join holding made of black with my teeth*
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dejii01(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2015
Timmytimmy:

The banana peels have no consequence whatsoever to the death or survival of the man.

Someone told me this in form of a joke when I didn't even know what conductors and insulators meant.

Now that I can place the pieces together, the silliness of the riddle is outstanding grin

You beat me to it.

Més que un club cool

We must put Bayern to shame tonight.

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by babysmart(f): 8:10pm On May 06, 2015
9blast:
wanna sell my space in awo,u interested? cheesy

u don't like me o grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by babysmart(f): 8:11pm On May 06, 2015
Leitner:
yea smiley

@ d riddle....i agree with timmy
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by babysmart(f): 8:17pm On May 06, 2015
Timmytimmy:

I thought they finally gave you a room in white house oh grin

Pele.

grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 06, 2015
babysmart:

u don't like me o grin
wrong swirrat...me like u,u'd be comfortable there cmon grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by buks18young: 8:21pm On May 06, 2015
dazzlemee:

I do

Ok.u dnt lyk d place
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by adeshola1(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2015
Timmytimmy:
*peeps in, enters and climbs Mango tree*
lazy boy..only to be climbing short trees like mango and okro

*hold his ear* when will u learn to start climbing Iroko tree....ehh?? chaii
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 8:36pm On May 06, 2015
adeshola1:

lazy boy..only to be climbing short trees like mango and okro

*hold his ear* when will u learn to start climbing Iroko tree....ehh?? chaii

*uses hand to uproot Iroko tree and flogs him*
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by adeshola1(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2015
Timmytimmy:

*uses hand to uproot Iroko tree and flogs him*
*runs to get cutlass and cut down the Iroko tree"
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 8:46pm On May 06, 2015
9blast:
gbam...knew it. case closed!!
as for that ya yeye viva barca ehn...mk I just shut up small,my own na to support the ball grin

Leitner,oya con start ur wakarization to fp o
Timmy has probably heard the riddle before,reason why he was able to decipher it; it's always kinda hard for first timers. Asked one guy like that,and dude said NEPA took light the first time cheesy grin .

This one wey you dey side bayern,you don go stake for merrybet again abi? grin . No worry,I go con laugh you later,make barca win the match first.

As for trekking,after match tongue.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2015
Tomibyte:
ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT Finally,after almost 2 weeks my accommodation fee payment has been confirmed,to all those who kept shouting patience n made me forgo any thought of going to ife,I owe u bottles of orijin when we resume. Special thanks to Oga banner; baba God go repay u in a million ways.And finally to anyone whose fee hasn't been confirmed,I want to take dis medium to shout PATIENCE,don't worry dey will soon confirm it.Thanks u all.See u in school.
hallelujah!!! ope oooo....@ last
#Banner
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 06, 2015
Timmytimmy:

I love the way that banana peel just sat down in the story without actually being an essential part of the riddle...

Moral lesson- not everyone in your life is a "part" of your life. Get rid of the extra load(people)
-uumm. 06/05/2014

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 8:59pm On May 06, 2015
uumm:

I love the way that banana peel just sat down in the story without actually being an essential part of the riddle...

Moral lesson- not everyone in your life is a "part" of your life. Get rid of the extra load(people)
-Dr. uumm.
06/05/2014

Quote of the year. cheesy
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2015
Timmytimmy:

I told him d answer spirituality ...... #banner
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by buks18young: 9:01pm On May 06, 2015
Dz people climbing n uprooting iroko tree in deir dreams ehn....as if dey even climb elephant grass
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2015
buks18young:
Dz people climbing n uprooting iroko tree in deir dreams ehn....as if dey even climb elephant grass
no mind them.. *invites timmytimmy to join me on MAST*
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidbanner(m): 9:07pm On May 06, 2015
Aaeeshar:
gbam! I have another nairalander contact.... *laughs hysterically*
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 06, 2015
dazzlemee:

Yeah I think its better since I live so far from school
WHR do u live
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 06, 2015
dazzlemee:

Yeah I think its better since I live so far from school
WHR do u live
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by godofOrijin: 9:36pm On May 06, 2015
buks18young:
6:54

Congratulations FTC of the 5th century!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by godofOrijin: 9:40pm On May 06, 2015
dazzlemee

Hello, Can we be friends?

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Lyrically(m): 9:50pm On May 06, 2015
Banner! *pointing gun to his head* where did you hide ordunharyour? *banner shivering*
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by buks18young: 9:53pm On May 06, 2015
godofOrijin:

Congratulations FTC of the 5th century!

Err...ftc means what?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by adeshola1(m): 9:54pm On May 06, 2015
buks18young:

lolz....u have no idea of the kind of Iroko tree we talking abtm...I don't also

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.