Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (742398 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by moyes5757(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2015
SaintRobs:
@last,my payment issues has been rectified. After taking the struggle to their twitter handle,a staff of the bank was sent to the computer center on my behalf. Alhamdulillah
congrats

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 1:55pm On May 07, 2015
SaintRobs:
@last,my payment issues has been rectified. After taking the struggle to their twitter handle,a staff of the bank was sent to the computer center on my behalf. Alhamdulillah

Seriously? You went to complain on twitter? grin

Who says twitter cannot be used for more than entertainment? cheesy

Una wey get payment problem, this might be a more viable alternative than going to Ife.

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 2:40pm On May 07, 2015
I'm trying to request for bed space,but to my surprise I'm getting a response,that 'no more bedspace for your category'? What can I do,pls? Secondly,I tried to start online screening,instead of the screening page to pop up,I'm still getting bedspace allocation page. Some one should help me out on this,plsssssssss.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by PlutoLA(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2015
SaintRobs:
I'm trying to request for bed space,but to my surprise I'm getting a response,that 'no more bedspace for your category'? What can I do,pls? Secondly,I tried to start online screening,instead of the screening page to pop up,I'm still getting bedspace allocation page. Some one should help me out on this,plsssssssss.

Many of us got that bed space msg too,including myself
Next time the bed space stuff comes up just click on the option that goes like "Do not show this msg again"
You can always request for bed space later
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 3:00pm On May 07, 2015
Thanks,but I don't have intention of staying off-k. Hope I won't regret of clicking on it?
PlutoLA:

Many of us got that bed space msg too,including myself
Next time the bed space stuff comes up just click on the option that goes like "Do not show this msg again"
You can always request for bed space later
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by moyes5757(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2015
SaintRobs:
Thanks,but I don't have intention of staying off-k. Hope I won't regret of clicking on it?
i dont think u will... u can go to d DSA's office to request for bedspace...

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Tboiszwag(m): 4:03pm On May 07, 2015
Aaeeshar:
ex jambito
kk,any idea of how dept iz gona b,clearance etc
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Hayhorbhami: 4:28pm On May 07, 2015
Evening guys dz information goes to all Ogun State fresher's in the house...u guys should kindly drop ur numbers so DT u can be added on WhatsApp,where information concerning bursary, fresher's orientation/package, annual dues and other important issues shall be discussed
OMO OGUN.....ISE YA!!!!!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Dammytrager(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2015
Hayhorbhami:
Evening guys dz information goes to all Ogun State fresher's in the house...u guys should kindly drop ur numbers so DT u can be added on WhatsApp,where information concerning bursary, fresher's orientation/package, annual dues and other important issues shall be discussed
OMO OGUN.....ISE YA!!!!!

grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Hayhorbhami: 4:38pm On May 07, 2015
Thanks sir
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Aaeeshar(f): 5:06pm On May 07, 2015
Hayhorbhami:
OMO OGUN.....ISE YA!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 07, 2015
Timmytimmy!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 5:48pm On May 07, 2015
dazzlemee:
Timmytimmy!

Yelz ke smiley
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by barackoking: 5:52pm On May 07, 2015
The difference between a cafeteria and a restaurant, in a cafeteria you pay before you eat while in a restaurant you eat before your pay. life is like a cafeteria payment comes before enjoyment, one of the favourite quote of my literature teacher back then in secondary school."you pay the price before you win the prize" you can't get everything on a platter of gold you work for it. #facts
@barack_oking on twitter.

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 07, 2015
Timmytimmy:

Yelz ke smiley

I just thought of you and smiled so I tut I should say hi

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 7:01pm On May 07, 2015
dazzlemee:

I just thought of you and smiled so I tut I should say hi

grin How far na?

I have been thinking of Yu Tu

Nb: Yu Tu is my Korean friend oh. His full name is Yu Tu Chen grin

*dodges Dazzlemee's shoe and flees*
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by PlutoLA(m): 7:02pm On May 07, 2015
SaintRobs:

Clicking on it doesn't stop you from requesting for bed space
You'll still see the option to request on yr profile page
Tho getting bed space will require a miracle and a half
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by adeshola1(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2015
SaintRobs:

congrats bro.....now the next step

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Hausa(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2015
Hayhorbhami:
OMO OGUN.....ISE YA!!!!!
But...
why here?
They should resume first dont u think?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Hayhorbhami: 7:51pm On May 07, 2015
Cos we need there Info's now
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 7:53pm On May 07, 2015
PlutoLA:

Clicking on it doesn't stop you from requesting for bed space
You'll still see the option to request on yr profile page
Tho getting bed space will require a miracle and a half
miracle,and a half? Please shed more light on it. The ''report'' link on my portal didn't pop up the page,any issue on that?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 7:59pm On May 07, 2015
Thanks brotherly, a fellow kindhearted said,I should click on 'don't display bedspace on my page' because when I clicked on it,it says 'no bedspace for my category' and I was unable to carry out any activity. I later clicked on it,as instructed,and I was able to start the online screening. The issue now is,will I be able to request for bedspace? Cos the link is now useless on my portal ?
adeshola1:

congrats bro.....now the next step
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 07, 2015
Timmytimmy:

grin How far na?

I have been thinking of Yu Tu

Nb: Yu Tu is my Korean friend oh. His full name is Yu Tu Chen grin

*dodges Dazzlemee's shoe and flees*

My shoe can never miss #puts spirit on timi's forehead #
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 8:15pm On May 07, 2015
dazzlemee:

My shoe can never miss #puts spirit on timi's forehead #

Stubborn geh. 9blast has been teaching you how to be stubborn. grin

Meanwhile, *continues enjoying the delicate feel of her hand against skin of forehead and other places*

grin grin

Anyone, quote me and watch OAU postpone the resumption for you alone till December angry

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Aaeeshar(f): 8:27pm On May 07, 2015
Timmytimmy:

Meanwhile, *continues enjoying the delicate feel of her hand against skin of forehead and other places*

grin grin

Anyone, quote me and watch OAU postpone the resumption for you alone till December angry
*clears throat *
i'll resume b4 u sef
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 8:36pm On May 07, 2015
Aaeeshar:

*clears throat *
i'll resume b4 u sef

If the thing sure for you, upload your picture, lemme enter shrine with it grin angry
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Treasureoluwaseun(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2015
Pls, au many legal occupant do we av in awo hall room
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 07, 2015
Timmytimmy:

grin grin

Hahahaha.... Only the forehead jare.. Tzchw angry... God forbid they postpone the resumption... Sango shall send down thunder for anyone with bad prayer for me!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 8:53pm On May 07, 2015
dazzlemee:

Hahahaha.... Only the forehead jare.. Tzchw angry... God forbid they postpone the resumption... Sango shall send down thunder for anyone with bad prayer for me!

Only forehead?

Okay oh. If that's what you choose to tell them.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by olly11: 8:55pm On May 07, 2015
Please what is wrong with the E-portal o?!
It just referred me bk to level 1.....I mean the accept admission/ reject ish!
EGBAMI o! Owo o gbodo wo igbo o!
#Panic mode
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by PlutoLA(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2015
SaintRobs:
miracle,and a half? Please shed more light on it. The ''report'' link on my portal didn't pop up the page,any issue on that?

It seems bed space allocation over the internet has been stopped,the best bet on getting bed space is going to the school and seeing the DSA or someone with authority,I've requested nothing less than 60 times and still haven't gotten shiit. So that's what I mean by a miracle and then some
About the report link well I think yo have to have completed the registration to a certain degree before that link opens
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Omolojujesu: 8:56pm On May 07, 2015
mikeczay:
tot u were in sch. i dy go nxt wk monday

Man come on time o

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.