Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son (43549 Views)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / Iheanacho, Martins And Uche Set For Eaglesreturn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by BankuTilapia: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
50calibre: This balloteli's sister, hit a jackpot.

It's unfair for two not so good looking people to make kids, it's cruelty bringing a kid into this beauty obsessed world.

Guys if you are ugly, get yourself a beauty as wife or baby mamma & vice versa.

You have to be a nigerian to reason like this. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by UchihaItachi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Just the thought of how their son would look like is very disturbing sad if I were the poor boy, I'd probably sue them when I grow up undecided
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hu wana giv a dam.... BULSHIT!
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by CodeineJunkiee(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
1st to comment *continues sipping codeine*

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Did not the holy book say Go ye into the world and multiply?
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by victorazy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
This boy! Go and make money, be the best footballer in Africa, be useful to Nigeria and African children but what u can achieve is giving Ghana girl bele, little boy like u, what a shame. Kanu and ur other focused on what they went to do over there.........my soup!
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by elibi72ovicom: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
making name things
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
MEANWHILE KANO PILLARS WIN THE NPL AGAIN
SAI MASU GIDA!!!!!
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by victorD3: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
bjprodint: wetin dey dis guy body wey dem dey fall for.if na victor moses,i for understand

Ona dey know that one? No be money girls dey follow again?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by RoyalPearl(f): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
Chanchit: This guy just dey burst toto dey go. Money good o, if I get money today I fit say I want a baby form mama Charlie. lipsrsealed
LMFAO
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by RoyalPearl(f): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
i Will never understand some women. I guess when he gets a new baby mamma will she see the light. Smdh

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by grandstar(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
bjprodint: wetin dey dis guy body wey dem dey fall for.if na victor moses,i for understand
HE IS ONLY ONLY 28 O!
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
y u mumu lyk dis
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by Ichel: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
obiajurum25: Nigeria's international Obafemi Martins has welcomed his third child from his third baby mama. Abigail Barwuah, the older sister of Italian footballer Mario Balotelli gave birth to a baby boy on Wednesday October 16th in Italy.

25 year old Abigail, who has been dating Obafemi since 2012, lost the first pregnancy we all reported last year. She was about four months pregnant when she was in Nigeria with Obafemi in December 2012 but lost the baby and got pregnant again almost immediately.

The never-before-married Obafemi has a daughter with an African chick he dated in Italy many years ago, he also has a 3 and a half year old son with a white chick he dated while playing in the UK and now a son with Abigail. Father of all nations. Hehe. Congrats to Abigail and Obafemi!

Is he competing wit 2baba or is he jst tryin 2 fullfill d scripture dat say 'go yee into d world n multiply'
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by TheLastNazgul(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
grandstar: HE IS ONLY ONLY 28 O!
If Martins is 28, I'm Bill Gates.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
hm!....wheel ani celebrity smell heaven? undecided... just asking though
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
He somersaults after "scoring" a goal.
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by vislabraye(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2013

He earns millions, that's what matters the most.
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by Ijobaorun(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
Congrats.
Pls house,how do I post a topic 4 discussion on nl?
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by airmark(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
Obafemi, i hope you no dey 'mar things'? grin
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by thoniann(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
Be fruitful and multiply!
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by osifred(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
That is the kind of goal he can score
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by Galadimabawa: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
it's still good, so that he is not a gay.

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by ugochukwu360(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Obafemi dey fulfil bible, multiply nd fill d earth
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Smart jeezy: Congratulation brother._.More babes to come in jesus name.
R u actually helping the matter or what?
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by tohero(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
airclipse: If she's 25yrs, Ђσω old baloteli come be na undecided
i wonder ooooo

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
ugochukwu360: Obafemi dey fulfil bible, multiply nd fill d earth
Exactly Man! I Just Pray Make Him Multiply And Fill Dah Earth To Ur Backyard As Well(ur wife).

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by sweetiePe(f): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by comrChris(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
ballotli family hmm dis guy get mind o,him node fear dat beastlloteli face?anyway more more grease 2 ur joystick mr father of all nationcheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by festivity123: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
my guy u are moving d ministry,mayb wen they sell u to another club in another country ,u go still have another child there.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by Ninilowo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
airclipse: If she's 25yrs, Ђσω old baloteli come be na undecided
15 yrs nah...
Re: Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2013

The never-before-married Obafemi has a daughter with an African chick he dated in Italy many years ago, he also has a 3 and a half year old son with a white chick he dated while playing in the UK and now a son with Abigail.

Wise dude if you ask me. Solemnizing shyte with these things often creates room for too much bullshyte. Dem go use "wife" status dey form entitlement and Jezebel, or dey cramp person style ontop nothing. See Timbaland na (most recent example).

Seems Obafemi learnt solid lessons from our overall BOSS P Diddy. I love you, oya born pikin for me, I love you and our pikin(s), I go take care of una, but no bleeping sense of entitlement B.S.!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) / Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) / Barca Fan Cries Hard After Barcelona Exit From Champion's League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.