Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

If It Was U?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If It Was U?????? (865 Views)

Must Read :if I Was U, What Would You Have Done? / Must Read :if I Was U,what Would U Do? / Have U Ever Date An Amature?and What Was U Expirence?(guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Was U?????? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
In the middle of a compound where nebos were chatting and children playing. Was a man bathing his son with a towel tied on his waist....as he was bathing the little boy he decided 2 play with him by throwing him up an catching him.... Mistakenly as he threw the boy high his towel got loosed and the little boy was still in the air..
If u were the 1 wich of the 2 will u save first? Ur unclothedness or ur son head
Re: If It Was U?????? by iterator25: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
I'd cover my priccature.. as regards my son's head.. em I'd use my leg to lessen the impact on the floor
Re: If It Was U?????? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
B4 u d cover ur ppenis all. ur pikin d 4 chemist
Re: If It Was U?????? by youngds: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
[size=18pt] shocked shocked grin grin[/size]
Re: If It Was U?????? by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 21, 2013
as if there was a choice to be made........nonsense!
Re: If It Was U?????? by japhmanuel: 5:21am On Oct 21, 2013
U go save ur son na
Re: If It Was U?????? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: If It Was U?????? by 190theclown: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2013
this one is pweety hard!!

Lets just say my son would understand why i decided to leave him

cos aint in no would those beeches have a glimpse of my 9" deeck and still growing angry
Re: If It Was U?????? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2013
Mind ur language oo...make osusu no visit u dis 9t

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps On How To Mend A Broken Relationship / Why Are Most Ladies Waiting For This Kind Of Dude / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfriend (guys Here Should Check This Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.