Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village (17179 Views)

Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by adebayo201: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Kponkwem: This is the nigeria that gowon, middle belt officers, yoruba officers and intelligentsia fought so hard to retain..

Its either the govt is failing or the entity is facing deep requisition for their evils against the Igbos

No jobs,
No infrastructure
No social welfare
No healthcare
No security
Poor electricity supply
No pipe-borne water
Poor standard of education
Inter-ethnic distrust and violence
Tribalism etc
another reason for we to have DELETE button!
:-(

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by gen2briz(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
oLA AbEf€:
kid!!!

Adult
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by mike404(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

and you are a goat.
ARA ANA AYI DI GI

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
The salvation of the Igbos is in the hands of Lord Amadioha.
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by mrborntodoit: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
These boko boys are cowards, why don't they wage war against the military? Abi them dey shy ?
Imbec!les attacking poor and armless villagers angry
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Spirit96(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
May God grant their family the fortitude to bear the loss and may the soul if the departed rest in perfect peace. Amen.
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Tolexander: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
mike404: TOLEXANDER BROTHERS IN aLLAH
the base of my unfaithfulness is more righteous than the peak of your faithfulness!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by MENTORO: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
shocked God into thy hands I commit Nigeria
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by ettybaba(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Garri the 1st: The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want....
Me too.
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by mike404(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
UNA SURE SAY LACASA NEVER....... MOUTH SEALED

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by adeyrule(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
mayorall: May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Boko-haram, every you go. Tan ran tan ran ran rannnnn.

1st to comment baba. Etisalat thank you for this glorious opportunity.
wait dis first to comment dem dey pay una ni,tell me something I no knw

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by juman(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
Sad news.

People are been attacked in their village. Very sad news.

The villagers in that place will constantly be living in fear. Just like some villagers in north central.

One nigeria problem. A long years of misrule.
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by taisoft(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
May God have mercy on Nigeria. I'm sure some Nothern leaders are behind the Boko haram people and GEJ should expose them for the sake of oneness. RIP for the dead!
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by valicious1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
Flying @ngel:
If i may ask, can't the government get to the root of this issue? Who is behind boko haram? Until then we will continue to say RIP.
Do you need your brain tobe burst open b4 u know dat APC and Buhari are the sole sponsors and benefactors of boko haram
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
where were those soldiers recruited every four four month month...
are they sent back to there house
and Nigeria have an high post in UN...yet we can't defend our own mother land..and we can fight for other nation where money will come
who said we are d best in Africa...?
in military, Nigeria is still worst...since 2010 they can't handle Boko when they them self know the source....I pity us...we are working toward our doom....
see
south African
Egypt
Ethiopia
.....better than us...yet we are rich....
may God save my mother land.
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by eluquenson(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Boko Haram....simply means product of Bad Govt
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by LajaLaba: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
valicious1:
Do you need your brain tobe burst open b4 u know dat APC and Buhari are the sole sponsors and benefactors of boko haram
Thats rude...Be reasonable

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Relative02(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
emekson: Cook up stories, don't believe every tin u read
this is real but latest report from AJ says 19 people have been killed
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by nanidee(f): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Kponkwem: This is the nigeria that gowon, middle belt officers, yoruba officers and intelligentsia fought so hard to retain..

Its either the govt is failing or the entity is facing deep requisition for their evils against the Igbos

No jobs,
No infrastructure
No social welfare
No healthcare
No security
Poor electricity supply
No pipe-borne water
Tribalism etc

You could'nt have said it any better!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by theripper3: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
The salvation of the Igbos is in the hands of Lord Amadioha.

You got jokes mehn . Eddie Griffin
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Josh316(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Please what happened to our military helicopters? why couldn't they be scrambled to respond and at least follow these terrorists? something is really fishy now...
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
by Kponkwem(m): 9:02pm
This is the nigeria that gowon, middle belt officers, yoruba officers and intelligentsia fought so hard to retain..

No jobs,
No infrastructure
No social welfare
No healthcare
No security
Poor electricity supply
No pipe-borne water
Tribalism etc

will you children unborn before the end of the civil war stop the rants! i am so fed up with this igbo is the victim as if no other people suffered in the war and igbo soldiers didn't rape and killed anyone.

if your elders lied to you by saying igbo as a people didnt raise any hand, either to fan the flame of the war or defended themselves, i wonder how there was any igbo standing at the end of the war?

if this much hatred is in the hearts of the youths, both igbo because of the war and other groups because of other reasons, including tribalism and or religion, what type of future can we expect when you are the generation ruling the nation?

igbos are now leading the nations; the military. is the head of the military allowing the self infliction to be the payback?

economy; is the minister of finance destroying the economy as a payback?

Alhamdulillah. I do not have to support anyone doing evil. if the igbo really want to seek revenge, the military head should mount an all out war against boko haraam and spare me reading this type of cry baby posts from youth i am hoping will do better than my generation, by the fostering the effort of unity and nation building.

in all of the christian conscience i think will be in your soul, it is evil of revenge that is coming out. enough please and if you dont like nigeria, get out of her lie dokubo.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by eaglechild: 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
BBC reported 19.
very sad indeed.
These senseless killings must stop

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24604586
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Vladm(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Soon dey wii start dressing lyk JEHOVAH WITNESS, knock on doors nd kill ppl inside dere homes, then walk out freely lyk notin apend
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
the_ripper3:

You got jokes mehn . Eddie Griffin

keep lafing unto your doom.
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by igbeke: 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2013

No jobs,
No infrastructure
No social welfare
No healthcare
No security
Poor electricity supply
No pipe-borne water
Tribalism etc
d list is endless, bro.
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by igbeke: 12:01am On Oct 21, 2013
adebayo201: another reason for we to have DELETE button!
:-(
d truth hurts.
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by igbeke: 12:03am On Oct 21, 2013
Tolexander: the base of my unfaithfulness is more righteous than the peak of your faithfulness!
meaning?
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by mamagee3(f): 12:03am On Oct 21, 2013
May the souls of the dead rest in peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by imperiouxx(m): 12:04am On Oct 21, 2013

No jobs,
No infrastructure
No social welfare
No healthcare
No security
Poor electricity supply
No pipe-borne water
Tribalism etc

And hear your preaching tribalist. You turned neutral thread into tribal zone just to whine. Looking for support from dunces who will think you're making sense.

Na God go dey punish whoever tribalizes threads, making NL unpresentable to the outside world.... irrespective of the tribe!

I detest silly people angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:07am On Oct 21, 2013
They keep killing there brothers reducing northern population if they kill them finish who will vote for Buhari and Atiku
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by igbeke: 12:14am On Oct 21, 2013
Memyselfu2009: They keep killing there brothers reducing northern population if they kill them finish who will vote for Buhari and Atiku
if u ask me, na who i go ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite / INEC Under Pressure To Return Zakari To Operations / BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.