Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village (17180 Views)

Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by valicious1(m): 12:38am On Oct 21, 2013
Laja Laba: Thats rude...Be reasonable
Maybe rude but not unreasonable
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Ayorh4you(m): 1:20am On Oct 21, 2013
Kponkwem: This is the nigeria that gowon, middle belt officers, yoruba officers and intelligentsia fought so hard to retain..

Its either the govt is failing or the entity is facing deep requisition for their evils against the Igbos

No jobs,
No infrastructure
No social welfare
No healthcare
No security
Poor electricity supply
No pipe-borne water
Poor standard of education
Inter-ethnic distrust and violence
Tribalism etc

What's this one saying? *smokingsterling*

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 21, 2013
[b]I am an Igbo boy and i have every right to comment on your tribalistic slur. What is it with igbos always playing the victim of the war? If you had not killed those Hausa leaders in the coup at the first place, there wouldn't have been any war. But then this is the 21st century, so why the hell are you SOBs always fighting over something that happened in the 18th century? And if i may ask,

Did you partake in the war?
Did you loose a family member(s)?
Did you loose your assets and money in the war?

If your answers are YES, then you must be in your late 40s or beyond. All i want to say is that, we the youth weren't born when the war took place and we weren't part of the cause, so we really don't give a flying f@$k about what happened then or what you folks went through. We just want to live our lives in peace and if you have any grievances, get help... I don't know, go see a psychiatrist, talk to your fellow old people, go clean your old war boot or something but please stay away from the internet.

The internet is not for old people, it's meant for the new generation and all we want to do here is have a nice time and be happy. So keep your old BIAFRAN WAR stories to yourself.

Thank you and i hope you get some help cos you really need one.

Signed: A concerned youth[/b]

Kponkwem: This is the nigeria that gowon, middle belt officers, yoruba officers and intelligentsia fought so hard to retain..

Its either the govt is failing or the entity is facing deep requisition for their evils against the Igbos

No jobs,
No infrastructure
No social welfare
No healthcare
No security
Poor electricity supply
No pipe-borne water
Tribalism etc

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by eightsin(m): 2:11am On Oct 21, 2013
These ppl are determined to wipe out the whole peepz of Borno. May their plans fail.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by alnaijiri(m): 2:25am On Oct 21, 2013
In the likely case that the 19 motorists were Muslims, BH has transgressed the Islamic prohibition of spilling (Muslim) blood, and must be brought to justice, to pay for their crime with their lives.

BH may have justified that even if the motorists were Muslims, they were collaborators of the idolater government of Nigeria or were not observant of Islamic laws, and they deserved to be dead. BUT THIS LINE OF REASONING IS COMPLETELY AGAINST THE LAWS OF ISLAM!!! We human beings are not to judge the worth of other Muslims' lives! Only God can decide if Muslims live or die! This is heretical against the teachings of Islam.

We must denounce BH's violence against Muslims, and wipe them and their memory from the face of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by willyray(m): 3:04am On Oct 21, 2013
so many lives lost
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by rexzqcom(m): 4:50am On Oct 21, 2013
Legalise every head of household possessions of arms. Govt should provide guns and armunitions to all able adults in these infested areas to defend themselves against these terrorists. The jtf can do it alone.
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Emperor007: 6:33am On Oct 21, 2013
@ rudedough,

Please shut it, if you don't know what to say.

What's the name of your village ( community) / LGA / State?

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by buoye1(m): 7:12am On Oct 21, 2013
Cheg-goon:
Wetin dey worry dis boko haram bois self, abi thunder wan fire dem?
Dem just dey kip pple lik say na mosquito dem dey kill.
Plz GEJ plz do sumtin about dis boko bois, cos dem don kil plenty pple.
Are u 4 realso surprised ppu still mke such post here!!!SMH
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by mike404(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2013
igbeke:
if u ask me, na who i go ask?
ALI BABA SERIOUSLY grin
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by buoye1(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2013
rexzqcom: Legalise every head of household possessions of arms. Govt should provide guns and armunitions to all able adults in these infested areas to defend themselves against these terrorists. The jtf can do it alone.
Sick&dumb reasoning.
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by disloman(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2013
Flying @ngel:
If i may ask, can't the government get to the root of this issue? Who is behind boko haram? Until then we will continue to say RIP.
4 where?we don enter one chance where our presido talk say make we no call am commander-in-chief of d arm force.who kon wan b o?my fada abi urs.jona na over clueless dey worry am
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by lincolnj88: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2013
alnaijiri: In the likely case that the 19 motorists were Muslims, BH has transgressed the Islamic prohibition of spilling (Muslim) blood, and must be brought to justice, to pay for their crime with their lives.

BH may have justified that even if the motorists were Muslims, they were collaborators of the idolater government of Nigeria or were not observant of Islamic laws, and they deserved to be dead. BUT THIS LINE OF REASONING IS COMPLETELY AGAINST THE LAWS OF ISLAM!!! We human beings are not to judge the worth of other Muslims' lives! Only God can decide if Muslims live or die! This is heretical against the teachings of Islam.

We must denounce BH's violence against Muslims, and wipe them and their memory from the face of the earth.

I doubt if u were spewing this rubish when christians were been killed by bokoharam.. ......another islamic reasoning

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Praktikals(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2013
8 People or mosquitoes? And some of you want Jona to remain in office till 2015? Fresh air indeed!
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by vizboy(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2013
Its 19 not 8
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by rexzqcom(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2013
buoye1: Sick&dumb reasoning.
Hey "smart guy" you will rather have these terrorised people live in fear of being blurgeon to death as sitting ducks without means of defending themselves?Arming the people will serve as a deterrence from their tormentors. And if they are not deterred, the community can rise to defend their lifes. What is dumb & sick is the situation as it is now, where a handful of bandits comes to town or villages and kill defenseless people at will without resistance. It makes no sense at all. Militarising all the citizens in the affected areas is the only solution. They are living in war front. They should be armed and ready to fight when the need be.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Decryptor(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2013

No jobs,
No infrastructure
No social welfare
No healthcare
No security
Poor electricity supply
No pipe-borne water
Tribalism etc
If Go won and co had allowed Biafra to secede, Nigeria would have been only comprised of probably North and SW cos SS would have followed suit making it impossible for GEJ to have been president of Nigeria which was one of the reasons why all this madness got worse.

Bottomline: They thought they were doing themselves a fovor...BUT NOW, THEY ARE WRONG!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by christiscomin: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2013
GEJ has ruin this country...... he says he know them, they are members of his cabinet yet refused to tell the world who they are.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Sunnah1(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2013
1) How r we sure dat dat is nt d handwok of d amry?
2) If der r boko haram, hw do der get army uniform?
Naija shyn eye welwel.
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by juman(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2013
A country of 53 years and we still have this kind of problems.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Davd52(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2013
donphilopus:

SOURCE
i have a solution to end boko harram if am givin d chance by the govermtn the structure has been concluded by me...our militry ar jus doin d rong tins
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Jbluv55(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2013
eaglechild: BBC reported 19.
very sad indeed.
These senseless killings must stop

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24604586
Abajosax007: Its 19 not 8
vizboy: I think it 19 not 8 www.informng.com/boko-haram-kills-19-in-borno/

True. 19 people were killed - 5 shot and 14 were slaughtered like rams - and the story is not entirely true as related here.

Check this thread (www.nairaland.com/1486599/massacre-fake-checkpoint-bokoharam-slit#18977312) for the exact story as told by one of the injured survivors.

May God really help us..... Amen.
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by omenka(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2013
Yeah, right on time!!!

Some of us predicted the boko haram lull would soon be over given Stella Uduah's bad situation!!

We knew they would soon deploy their boys to strike in order to divert public attention, and so have they done!!
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Banyami(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
May their soul rest in peace. God will fight for us.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by ayili: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
RoyPCain:

will you children unborn before the end of the civil war stop the rants! i am so fed up with this igbo is the victim as if no other people suffered in the war and igbo soldiers didn't rape and killed anyone.

if your elders lied to you by saying igbo as a people didnt raise any hand, either to fan the flame of the war or defended themselves, i wonder how there was any igbo standing at the end of the war?

if this much hatred is in the hearts of the youths, both igbo because of the war and other groups because of other reasons, including tribalism and or religion, what type of future can we expect when you are the generation ruling the nation?

igbos are now leading the nations; the military. is the head of the military allowing the self infliction to be the payback?

economy; is the minister of finance destroying the economy as a payback?

Alhamdulillah. I do not have to support anyone doing evil. if the igbo really want to seek revenge, the military head should mount an all out war against boko haraam and spare me reading this
type of cry baby posts from youth i am hoping will do better than my generation, by the fostering the effort of unity and nation building.

in all of the christian conscience i think will be in your soul, it is evil of revenge that is coming out. enough please and if you dont like nigeria, get out of her lie dokubo.

with the bolded its obvious you are not a nigerian or dont you know boko haram have strong sponsorship and support dat wont allow dat? or dont u know dat some prominent muslims condemned this present (state of emergency) actions by the military... see if the north wants to end this boko haram issue 2day they know what to do to end it
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by ayili: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
alnaijiri: In the likely case that the 19 motorists were Muslims, BH has transgressed the Islamic prohibition of spilling (Muslim) blood, and must be brought to justice, to pay for their crime with their lives.

what about their violence against non-muslims?
are non-muslims not worthy of living too?
why your careful use of words to mean boko haram are exceeding their boundaries by including muslims in their list of killed.
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
[b]I'll tell you, Oru East local Govt. Awo-Omamma, Umuezike in Imo state. I'm an Ibo boy and I still don't care about those feel-sorry-for-the-Ibos Biafran war stories.

Man-up man and take full responsibility. Stop blaming the British for the problem of Nigeria, Stop blaming the Yorubas or Hausas for the suffering of the Ibos during the war. This is the 21st century when people take their thumb off their as* and work towards a preferred solution to their problem. BTW what do you expect we the youth of the 21st century to do? Fight another war as reprisal for a dispute that occurred when we were not born?

Look, I understand the Ibos position in the war but I don't agree with the continuous hatred of the Yorubas or Hausas or any other ethnic groups.

You old folks always advocate for revenge but you haven't taken into consideration that the limitation of your proposed hate-all-yorubas solution will eventually decrease the opportunities of the coming generation, and if we adopt another war as the right course of action, it will bring catastrophic ramifications for the next generation in terms of Economy stability and their welfare. A REALITY OUR FOREFATHERS DID NOT SEE COMING.

Besides, we are all responsible citizens of the world, and it is our responsibility to make sure that our future generation live in a world of peace and prosperity.

Share the love, not the hate. Peace!!!

Signed: A concerned youth
[/b]

Emperor_007: @ rudedough,

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
[b]I'll tell you, Oru East local Govt. Awo-Omamma, Umuezike in Imo state. I'm an Ibo boy and I still don't care about those feel-sorry-for-the-Ibos Biafran war stories.

Man-up man and take full responsibility. Stop blaming the British for the problem of Nigeria, Stop blaming the Yorubas or Hausas for the suffering of the Ibos during the war. This is the 21st century when people take their thumb off their as* and work towards a preferred solution to their problem. BTW what do you expect we the youth of the 21st century to do? Fight another war as reprisal for a dispute that occurred when we were not born?

Look, I understand the Ibos position in the war but I don't agree with the continuous hatred of the Yorubas or Hausas or any other ethnic groups. 

You old folks always advocate for revenge but you haven't taken into consideration that the limitation of your proposed hate-all-yorubas solution will eventually decrease the opportunities of the coming generation, and if we adopt another war as the right course of action, it will bring catastrophic ramifications for the next generation in terms of Economy stability and their welfare. A REALITY OUR FOREFATHERS DID NOT SEE COMING.

Besides, we are all responsible citizens of the world, and it is our responsibility to make sure that our future generation live in a world of peace and prosperity. 

Share the love, not the hate. Peace!!!

Signed: A concerned youth
[/b]  

Emperor_007: @ rudedough,

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Felodi(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dat is outrageous.
Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Thomsbuky(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
0lumide: How are they getting Military uniforms?

How?? imported? what is wrong with our border agency or if imported by sea, well what is NPA for?

What about S.O.E?

HOW COME NOTHING IS COMING OUT THE S.O.E?

Someone said the heat was turned on stellah, Boko Haram will attack and they did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEJ IS BEHIND BOKO HARAM!!!!

This uniform was sized few weeks ago when Bokos ambushes' Nigerian Army, killing and capturing some alive. Bokos malicious have been using our soldier uniform for operation like road block, ambush villages and gorilla attack. However, you would have though that our military intelligent (if we got one) should have change operational uniforms, used some marked armband to distinguish real Nigerian Army from fakes Bokos foot soldiers...

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village by Jbluv55(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
May God help us.......Another attack in just over 24hrs was launched by BokoHaram agn this afternoon (www.nairaland.com/1487422/breaking-news-another-boko-haram#1487422.3)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 / Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results / Gov. Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Oguta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.