Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

REVOLT NIGERIA (RN); The Great Non-violent Uprising - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVOLT NIGERIA (RN); The Great Non-violent Uprising (757 Views)

Rivers Violent Rerun: Ben Llewellyn-Jones Asks Very Interesting Question / Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated / 22 Years In Jail For A Non-violent First Offence (2) (3) (4)

REVOLT NIGERIA (RN); The Great Non-violent Uprising by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
it's time we put our regional&tribal diffrences and demand our fundamental human rights and the dividends of democracy be delivered to us......article coming soon.
Re: REVOLT NIGERIA (RN); The Great Non-violent Uprising by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dj zzyzx: it's time we put our regional&tribal diffrences and demand our fundamental human rights and the dividends of democracy be delivered to us......article coming soon.
I am already revolving and rioting right in my bar, I've got 4 beers already. is any lady out there ready to join me in rioting into the pool ?
Re: REVOLT NIGERIA (RN); The Great Non-violent Uprising by psucc(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
I think this revolt should start from Ini LGA. of Akwa Ibom State. The people are really shortchanged. I learnt during my short visit that since feb. 2009 there is no public power supply even at the headquarters, Odoro Ikpe.
Re: REVOLT NIGERIA (RN); The Great Non-violent Uprising by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2013
We all celebrate Mandela because he stood for what he believed in, a free and fair southafrica where equity is the norm. Nigerians should crave for that because we deserve it.... No more petty politics with the lives of Nigerians (RN)
Re: REVOLT NIGERIA (RN); The Great Non-violent Uprising by citizenY(m): 10:53am On Dec 08, 2013
AGREED... THIS GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE GIVEN THE ASUU TREATMENT. WE MUST NEGOTIATE WITH THEM AND INSIST ON A SIGNED AGREEMENT

THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED...ONE BIT... YEYE PEOPLE
Re: REVOLT NIGERIA (RN); The Great Non-violent Uprising by Capnd143(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nigerians deserved the government the get!
Re: REVOLT NIGERIA (RN); The Great Non-violent Uprising by basilo101: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dia is no revolt without arm struggle. Uncountable ppl wia killed in d fyt dat ensued upon Mandela's incaceration. Bt wen u hear gunshot nw u go enta bush

Global Youth Forum To Shutdown Activities Nationwide If Oduah Is Sacked / Fans Mock Ngige On Twitter! / Nigerian Businesses In Zimbabwe To Be Closed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8