Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,771 members, 7,866,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals - Music/Radio (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals (76715 Views)

Acoustic Guitarist Needed / Nigerian Guitarist Simeon Djagbo Was Born Without Fingers And Palms (photos) / A Thread For Pianists: Amateurs, Intermediaries, Professionals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2015
kilokeys:

oshodi.. just one guy.. the rest are thrashed..

master P 08034264442
with 26k should get one. bag strap nt included o.
I just collected his card today, am buying my semi acoustic from him at 23k , no bag included
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by TonySpike: 6:35pm On May 14, 2015
Nastydroid:
I just collected his card today, am buying my semi acoustic from him at 23k , no bag included

Cool, so you're getting your acoustic finally? Lovely!
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2015
TonySpike:

I will upload a pics and an audio after getting it
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by ksam20(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2015
Nastydroid:
I will upload a pics and an audio after getting it
cnt wait 2 listen 2 ya audio o
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by TonySpike: 10:25am On May 16, 2015
Hello guys, i've been a very busy guy because of my commitments. I just tried to make a recording this morning. I want to believe I played well in spite of plucking error somewhere in the song. Cheers!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7u1emw8483kvjs/Voice%20088.m4a?dl=0
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 3:15pm On May 20, 2015
TonySpike:

bro is your semi acoustic heavy or light? mine is not too heavy
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by TonySpike: 3:53pm On May 20, 2015
Nastydroid:
bro is your semi acoustic heavy or light? mine is not too heavy

Mine is a little heavy, dreadnought design and the strings require hard strumming for excellent output. I guess my my strings are of thick gauge standard.

Did you listen to my recording? It is western-styled though...
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2015
TonySpike:

Mine is a little heavy, dreadnought design and the strings require hard strumming for excellent output. I guess my my strings are of thick gauge standard.

i will do that tonight,av gotten the guitar already.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2015
Here is it yamaha with inbuilt tuner

2 Likes

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2015
TonySpike:

was ur guitar amplified? I like the strumming or finger style pattern
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2015
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2015
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2015
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0sjf8tzwfzly696/record20150516183037.aac?dl=0

Apart from the finger style I uploaded I played d remaining 2 with the yamaha
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by TonySpike: 10:43am On May 21, 2015
Nastydroid:
was ur guitar amplified? I like the strumming or finger style pattern

Nope, my guitar wasn't amplified. I did the recording via my phone's mouthpiece to make it sound better. Thanks.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by ksam20(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Pls pals i jst heard about sweep picking 4rm a guy, bt he refusd 2 tel me d meaning.. Pls can some tel me d meaning and where i can get videos on hw 2 sweep pick
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by daniesta(m): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] hey acoustic guitarist am kinda new here and I luv wats going on here. I play acoustic guitar also. we all are learning great job guys.

I ll drop something actually written by me. please do me a favour by rating it. tnx. By d way am Daniel call me daniesta
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/59652816
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by daniesta(m): 12:00am On Jun 08, 2015
Fingerpicking is pretty self-explanatory. You pick
with your fingers. Normally, guitarists use their
thumb, index, middle, and ring fingers to pluck strings sequentially and rhythmical without strumming your chord
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by ksam20(m): 1:09am On Jun 08, 2015
daniesta:
Fingerpicking is pretty self-explanatory. You pick
with your fingers. Normally, guitarists use their
thumb, index, middle, and ring fingers to pluck strings sequentially and rhythmical without strumming your chord
for d finger picking, must it folow a pattern.. And pls wats d meaning of sweep picking
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by TonySpike: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2015
ksam20:
Pls pals i jst heard about sweep picking 4rm a guy, bt he refusd 2 tel me d meaning.. Pls can some tel me d meaning and where i can get videos on hw 2 sweep pick

Dude, sweep-picking is a very advanced technique. Are you sure you're ready for that? That technique is mainly geared towards rock music from the videos i've watched so far...
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by ksam20(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
TonySpike:

Dude, sweep-picking is a very advanced technique. Are you sure you're ready for that? That technique is mainly geared towards rock music from the videos i've watched so far...
no wonda... Mayb he only knws about it theoretically, i thnk dat was y he didnt tel me sef
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by daniesta(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
pls has anyone listened 2 my recording
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by TonySpike: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
daniesta:
[color=#990000][/color] hey acoustic guitarist am kinda new here and I luv wats going on here. I play acoustic guitar also. we all are learning great job guys.

I ll drop something actually written by me. please do me a favour by rating it. tnx. By d way am Daniel call me daniesta
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/59652816
Honestly, your chords are wonderful. It seems your guitar is on capo 3 or 4 and your open chords are G, D, Em, C. Your guitar is not resonating powerfully though, what brand is it? I would advice that you don't upload full versions of your own song online next time. How long have you been playing the guitar?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by daniesta(m): 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
tnx bro nd yor ryt d capo was on the 4th fret Gchords, the finger style was on Am,C,G and D. As for the chorus the chords are on C Em G and D

1 Like

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by daniesta(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
its sparkle nt a semi acoustic tho was using my phone recorder. and i have been playing for 6months now... still a baby in d system

1 Like

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Elegbede205(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hey House longest of times. Good job!
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by DammyOlu123(m): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello house. I'm a novice guitarist. I've been playing for about 6 months, but I haven't progressed as quickly as I would have liked, other commitments and all. I'll try and record something soon, when I get the courage. embarassed
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by HyDef(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hi! Can't wait to hear what you've got!

I've been playing for quite some time with the 3/4 I've had since I was a kid. It's an Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry Ami. I've started a lot of fingerpicking and I'm getting better. I'll put something here soon enough.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by TonySpike: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
I just recorded this South African tapping vibe this afternoon. It is an old song by Mariam Makeba called "Pata Pata". Enjoy!

https:///0tutZXVh

Comments are welcomed!
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
TonySpike:
I just recorded this South African tapping vibe this afternoon. It is an old song by Mariam Makeba called "Pata Pata". Enjoy!

https:///0tutZXVh

Comments are welcomed!
Hi sir, thanks for keeping the thread alive,i will also try to drop something during my leisure hour.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Pianistsegz200(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6KLrSWNZkI

Guitar Solo on two Chord groove
Like on youtube if you are blessed by it
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 1:54am On Jul 26, 2015
*passing by*
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by rockworldkoleyj(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]pls gurus guitarist in this thread am new in playin guitar pls wot are the rule to be a perfect player.tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / D'banj Fall In Love Lyrics / Top Ten African Rappers By Mnet;M I,ikechukwu And Sasha Made It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.