Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals - Music/Radio (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals (76668 Views)

Acoustic Guitarist Needed / Nigerian Guitarist Simeon Djagbo Was Born Without Fingers And Palms (photos) / A Thread For Pianists: Amateurs, Intermediaries, Professionals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by FarmTech(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
ksam20:
yes i knw d major scale drmfsltd nd penta tonic drmsl
.. Pls can you teach me or refer me to a site where i can get the info?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
rockworldkoleyj:
[color=#006600][/color]pls gurus guitarist in this thread am new in playin guitar pls wot are the rule to be a perfect player.tanks
just practice,it will lead to perfection.though it takes time,don't be in a hurry to know it all
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by rockworldkoleyj(m): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2015
tanks bro.i tink dts wot i will do
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by rockworldkoleyj(m): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2015
pls where can i get how to solo to nigerian song and rythm.pls sumbody help
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by TonySpike: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2015
Early morning recording on my guitar.

"Blessed be the name" by Matt Redman
Key of G.

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdw9ihi5xd98bct/Blessed%20be%20the%20name.m4a?dl=0
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
TonySpike:
Early morning recording on my guitar.

"Blessed be the name" by Matt Redman
Key of G.

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdw9ihi5xd98bct/Blessed%20be%20the%20name.m4a?dl=0
you are now a pro cheesy
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by TonySpike: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nastydroid:
you are now a pro cheesy

I still be amateur I. ..lol
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by DammyOlu123(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hey guys. It's been a while. Nastydroid, where u @ na? Let's hear how that semi acoustic sounds like. I'm most likely going to get my electro acoustic on Tuesday. Don't worry. I have something good in the works. TonySpike, can we please see a picture of your guitar? And you guys, please keep up the good work o. smiley
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
DammyOlu123:
Hey guys. It's been a while. Nastydroid, where u @ na? Let's hear how that semi acoustic sounds like. I'm most likely going to get my electro acoustic on Tuesday. Don't worry. I have something good in the works. TonySpike, can we please see a picture of your guitar? And you guys, please keep up the good work o. smiley
am here sir,I will upload tonite bro.sch isn't giving me time to rehearse well
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by TonySpike: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
DammyOlu123:
That's my guitar, Bro. It's Cort AD-880 with inbuilt amplifier. I recently just replaced it's strings with a lighter gauge by myself.

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Uploading audio on nl is stressful...I don't av dropbox yet
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by DammyOlu123(m): 12:28am On Aug 23, 2015
TonySpike:

That's my guitar, Bro. It's Cort AD-880 with inbuilt amplifier. I recently just replaced it's strings with a lighter gauge by myself.

2 more questions.
Where do you live?
Where did you get the guitar, and for how much?
Ok, then... It's 3 questions... sad
Some more actually. Does the inbuilt amp use a battery? Is it loud enough?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by DammyOlu123(m): 12:29am On Aug 23, 2015
Nastydroid:

I agree o. God bless our hustle. We'll be expecting.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by DammyOlu123(m): 1:14am On Aug 23, 2015
Nastydroid:

Also, how is your guitar? Any issues? How's the on board tuner? Is it accurate? the equalizers?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2015
DammyOlu123:

Also, how is your guitar? Any issues? How's the on board tuner? Is it accurate? the equalizers?
my guitar is alive and kicking the on board tuner is accurate,I don't know how to handle the equalizers.the guitar didn't come with a manual
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by DammyOlu123(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nastydroid:
my guitar is alive and kicking the on board tuner is accurate,I don't know how to handle the equalizers.the guitar didn't come with a manual

That's great. I just can't wait to get mine on Tuesday!!!! grin
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by TonySpike: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
DammyOlu123:

2 more questions.
Where do you live?
Where did you get the guitar, and for how much?
Ok, then... It's 3 questions... sad
Some more actually. Does the inbuilt amp use a battery? Is it loud enough?
I didn't get my guitar in Nigeria by the way...by my conversion, it would cost about #47,000 in Nigeria. I guess that part of your question is answered. My inbuilt amp is more like a buffer amp, it needs to be connected to a larger amp for sound output. Cheers, Bro!
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by luckynzo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hello Guys. Just came across this thread and i'm loving it. I'm tryna learn acoustic guitar. I don't have a tutor yet, but I've been able to learn a few chords like C G F Am A D Dm Fmaj7 E Em and Cadd9. I've also mastered some chord progressions and strum patterns.
However, I seem to be stuck here. I can't seem to sing and play at the same time and so I don't think I'm really improving.
Anyone with ideas?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
DammyOlu123:

That's great. I just can't wait to get mine on Tuesday!!!! grin
are you in lagos? Where do you want to get it from?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
luckynzo:
Hello Guys. Just came across this thread and i'm loving it. I'm tryna learn acoustic guitar. I don't have a tutor yet, but I've been able to learn a few chords like C G F Am A D Dm Fmaj7 E Em and Cadd9. I've also mastered some chord progressions and strum patterns.
However, I seem to be stuck here. I can't seem to sing and play at the same time and so I don't think I'm really improving.
Anyone with ideas?
you are learning randomly,first master all then major chords,singing and playing ain't really hard you can start by using C chord F chord nd G chord form a simple strumming pattern and freestyle

NB don't rush take it slowly

1 Like

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Here is it Yamaha F-6000

1 Like

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by DammyOlu123(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nastydroid:
are you in lagos? Where do you want to get it from?

I stay in Ibadan. There's a good music shop I want to get it from. Ahuja. I think it's owned by some Indians. I hope I find a good one. You got yours 26k right? Were there any other ones?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
DammyOlu123:

I stay in Ibadan. There's a good music shop I want to get it from. Ahuja. I think it's owned by some Indians. I hope I find a good one. You got yours 26k right? Were there any other ones?
26k but I negotiated with the guy and gave him 23k,there were other ones there but of less quality it was 20k
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by luckynzo(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nastydroid:
you are learning randomly,first master all then major chords,singing and playing ain't really hard you can start by using C chord F chord nd G chord form a simple strumming pattern and freestyle

NB don't rush take it slowly
Thanks.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by TonySpike: 5:42am On Aug 24, 2015
Nastydroid:
Here is it Yamaha F-6000

So, your guitar is of dreadnought design also? That's interesting. ...
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by rapthugx(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Good day guys, I am really keen to learn how to play guitar and I got this one below for 7k but I am discouraged from learning with this cos it is obvious it is not of good quality and I hear it will affect how I play later if I learn with it. I looked for a good one I got one Yamaha semi acoustic for 35k but I can't buy it now cos of some constrains. My question is can I learn to play with this or I should wait till I get a better one. Thanks.

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
emmanok24:
Unfortunately, I don't know how to play yet!

Still looking for a teacher who stays in Ibadan. Any help for a starter would be so much appreciated as the online videos et al are just confusing.

how fr with ur learning.......... Download dis app its good for learning..... Guitar tuna not tuner
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
I am a learner too.... One app dat is really helping me is guitar tuna (not tuner)atleast with d aPp i can tune my guitar myself and also..... Learn chords with d correct f1ngering...... I believe all learner should have d app and yousician also..... I got it from playstore dnt no if its available on oda stores
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
rapthugx:
Good day guys, I am really keen to learn how to play guitar and I got this one below for 7k but I am discouraged from learning with this cos it is obvious it is not of good quality and I hear it will affect how I play later if I learn with it. I looked for a good one I got one Yamaha semi acoustic for 35k but I can't buy it now cos of some constrains. My question is can I learn to play with this or I should wait till I get a better one. Thanks.
i bought mine 9k..... Dey cheat me......i am still learning with it tho.......and i believe u should do d same
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Elegbede205(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Yeah paddies for about a year when this guitar thing started, i now have hearing issues.
I kno how to play on most keys without a capo(learnt some music theory), nd i perfected my barred chords, power chords, suspended chords and 7th chords. Still learning finger technique but am not into it... It all intresting and difficult tho...nastydroid aofa
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Tunby(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nastydroid:
Here is it Yamaha F-6000
Please where can I get this guitar or any Yamaha semi acoustic?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Tunby(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
rapthugx:
Can you tell me where I can get it pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / D'banj Fall In Love Lyrics / Top Ten African Rappers By Mnet;M I,ikechukwu And Sasha Made It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.