Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Why Is The Federal Unversity Of Ilorin Not Part Of ASUU Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is The Federal Unversity Of Ilorin Not Part Of ASUU Strike (1585 Views)

Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Breaking News - ASUU-lasu May Pull Out Of ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Federal Unversity Of Ilorin Not Part Of ASUU Strike by Japlon(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
If I were to be a lecturer in the social sciences, this must be a compulsory question in my theory section.

............University of Ilorin a.k.a "the better by far University" has resumed its 2013/2014 session on 5th Oct despite the on-going ASUU Strike.

Surprisingly, this university is also owned by the Federal Govt and yet the School is not part of the struggle for justice amongst other federal

institutions.Without use of grammar and long story,all I want to know is :

1. WHY IS UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN NOT PART OF ASUU STRIKE?

2. If the university decides to open vacancies for admission into all levels for every departments of the institution, will you enroll.
Re: Why Is The Federal Unversity Of Ilorin Not Part Of ASUU Strike by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
That's why it's called better by far university. wink

But seriously right from time, Unilorin doesn't go on strike, infact every institution in kwara state don't go on strike except federal poly Offa. That's the only good thing credited to kwara statecry

(1) (Reply)

The Lagos State Research And Development Council - Call For Research Proposals / Final Year Project Write-up, Seminar & Data Analysis Collation / How Your 2016/2017 Admission Will Be Determined - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.