Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,071 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Did You Benefit From Today's Sermon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did You Benefit From Today's Sermon (417 Views)

Today's Sermon Is About Sex Before Marriage / What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. / Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Benefit From Today's Sermon by kingphilip(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hi everyone....happy sunday to you all

i believe most of us went to service today and since we attend different denominations, there is bound to be a slight change in what each and everyone of us benefited from today's service

the purpose of this thread is for us to share what each and everyone of us benefited so that others can learn and it might even strengthen some feeble knees among us here and do a great thing or two in some or all of our lives...

thanks everyone and do have a great week ahead
Re: What Did You Benefit From Today's Sermon by kingphilip(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
Let me start from myself

today's service was spectacular and i really learnt one or two things from there which are
~Life begins at calvary.
~What I say determines my miracle, ministry and destiny; so i should speak positive words
~the secret of breaking down that demarcation to my progress and prosperity in life is in my tongue so i should speak wisely

so fellow Nairalanders i want to learn that secret you too learnt today so that we'll get to the top together because the top is large enough to contain each and everyone of us

(1) (Reply)

Carest Thou Not? / 14 Questions To Help Clarify Your Steps After A Flash Of Inspiration (3) / How Long You Go Without Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.