Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It (5421 Views)

Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! / What You Learnt In Church Today ? / Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by ambrosini593(m): 9:09am On Oct 28, 2012
Let hear from you
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by k2039: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2012
Frankly,it was something I already new.

Psalm 46:1-2

God is all you need.

Thats the whole sermon in a nutshell
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by chinkelly(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2012
Do to others as they av done unto u cheesy
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by ochallo: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2012
OMG! i dozed throughout the sermon, something about John chapter 2, but i remember this quote saying, Christians are ordinary people with an extraordinary God.
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2012
In my church, BillyOnaire Household of Love Inc., We preached on the subject "Let us make man in our own image". The lessons, we learnt are that since Gods made man in their image, the Gods, love s3x as man does. And they have piriki and punny too. (Just joking and pondering).
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by stpat1(m): 10:33am On Oct 28, 2012
I learnt how to increase my faith
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2012
Only saw ladies passing
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by bank2k4real(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2012
Unveiling the spirit of godliness...
By overcoming the spirit of whoredom.....

2 Likes

Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by kenbee(f): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2012
theme: Master, let me see again.

Restore to me the joy of my salvation. Lack of faith, unbelief, spiritual weakness, & someone who says there is no God is spiritually blind.

Todays reflection is a clarion call to open our eyes that we may see again the goodness of God in his creation; so that we may put into practice what we claim to proclaim.

Thats ......Holy Family Catholic Church, Woji, Ph, River State
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by dabrake(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2012
Don't go to church in a northern state
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by Vicjay1(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2012
Unvailing the spirit of goodliness IV. 1 tim 3:15. The Spirit of Whoredom. LFC(Winners chapel). Sapele road, Benin City regional HQ

1 Like

Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by babzynkyahoocom(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2012
The Turning Point

Mark 10:46-52[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by mumumugu(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2012
I neva go church 2dy
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by Vicjay1(m): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2012
bank2k4real: Unveiling the spirit of godliness...
By overcoming the spirit of whoredom.....
same. Which of d branches?
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by Shaw007(m): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2012
ThanksgIving service. . .i hate special services Like this. . .tOOO Long!!

10:00 becomes 13:00

So still waiting,No sermon yet

#sighs
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by wengerjay(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2012
Title:The fear of suicide bombers,the beginning of wisdom in the Northern Nigeria.
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by dondebx(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2012
Topic: End time.
II Timothy 3:1-17.
The coming of the lord į̸̸̨§ at hand.
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by eendy(f): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2012
Vic-jay:
Unvailing the spirit of goodliness IV. 1 tim 3:15. The Spirit of Whoredom. LFC(Winners chapel). Sapele road, Benin City regional HQ
same
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by Kayobama(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2012
When will you prepare for your home. Gen30 vs 30.
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by omiobo: 10:52am On Oct 28, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by omiobo: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2012
Shaw007: ThanksgIving service. . .i hate special services Like this. . .tOOO Long!!

10:00 becomes 13:00

So still waiting,No sermon yet

#sighs

Typing In the church? You have no respect for God. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by honeric01(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2012
The wedding planner
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by honeric01(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2012
omiobo:

Typing In the church? You have no respect for God. May God have mercy on you.

But he's the church and not the building na.
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2012
If you have ever attended a full year cycle of church service without any break, I guess anything outside that is a repetition.

You just complete one full cycle of the christian calender and you are done.
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by cashmentor(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2012
Mark 10:46-52

The Blind Begger, Bartimaeus....
Lesson:
1. "master let me see again"

Jesus can still restore all your lost Glory, wealth, Health, Fame, in short anything.
2: but before He restores to you all your Cravings, you Must ASK, only then can he ACT.. He wants us to make use of our Mouths and Faith, even though God knows u're suffering and in Need of great Help, support, deliverance or Restoration, You Must Speak it with your Mouth..
3: when you're trying to Restore or Achieve anything, people will scold you, try to silence you just like they did the Blind Man... But "he Only Shouted all the Loudest". Then Jesus STOPED! Mark that word, Jesus Stoped and called Him only after he Shouted Lorder.
4: when you refuse to allow the scoldings and nay sayings of people hinder your jorney, these same people will sing your Praise and tell the world your story.... The same people who asked the blind man to be mute, were the same people who said, "Courage, Get up, He is Calling you"..
Don't give up on your struggles!
5: the Blind Man had his Sight Restored, why? Because he Had Faith and no amount of the scoldings or setbacks could stop him from claiming his Blessing, he knew that was his Only opportunity, hence, he grabbed it with both hands.....

Know when your Opportunities are staring at you in the Face!

4 Likes

Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by hassymo5(m): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2012
Äsking GOD what you want him to do for you Mark 10:46-52
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by myners007: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2012
restoration from spiritual blindness. let us be determined in our faith n surely God's divine favour will be upon us
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by magrose2002: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2012
TODAYS SERMON IS CENTRE ON REMOVING, THROWING OR TAKING AWAY ALL HINDERANCE LIMITING US 4ROM RECEIVING OUR HEALING AND OBEYING GOD. E.G OGBONI, WITCHCRAFT, CULTISM, ETC. GOD BLESS U.
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by mrczar(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2012
Billyonaire: In my church, BillyOnaire Household of Love Inc., We preached on the subject "Let us make man in our own image". The lessons, we learnt are that since Gods made man in their image, the Gods, love s3x as man does. And they have piriki and punny too. (Just joking and pondering).
U sure say swear no dey follow u, huh!?
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2012
Pastor Kumuyi, spoke on faith... The Just shall live by faith.
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by MissCorrection: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2012
ambrosini593: Let hear from you

Lets
Re: Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It by ickychinky(f): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2012
Unveiling the mystery of Godliness (the spirit of WHOREDOM).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spiritual Update: What You Don't Know About Giving. / Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? / Pastor Veronica : God Sent Me To Sleep With All Men For Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.